• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Closed! :)

NotinthisUniverse

Introduction
I'm a incoming junior, who's on summer back and is hella bored if not interacting with the outside world. Anyway, I've roleplaying for the last 3 years now; though I have some experience I will say I'm a rookie with writting. However, I'm open to improve and be pushed to my limits.

Weakness: I'll admit they're some aspects that I struggle with. For example, character development. I tend to get bored with characters quickly if they don't contribute to the story, become stale and two dimensional and I also tend to stay in my comfort zone which I want to explore. Another struggle of mine consists of detailed paragraphs, but at times if I'm truly invested then I'll make an expectation; typcially its rather decent. About 5-7 sentences really.

Strengths: Not many to be honset, ideas/concepts can vary really. It takes some time and patience to really get the gears moving.

Now thats out of the way, lets get into some rules shall we?

Rules: You have to be at least 16 and older, it's not that I dislike those younger then me it's the fact that I want to rp with people around my age group.

•Fandoms: I don't mind them I have plently of my own that I enjoy, but for this rp I wouldn't mind using these, maybe putting in our own original characters into the universes. Anyway,here are the fandoms: Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Riverdale, Fosters, Stranger Things, Teen Wolf, Wolfblood, Mlp (slowly getting back into the show), etc

•Genres: I'm into action, dark themes, (abuse, drug use, gore here and there. But I understand the rules here so I don't think that'll be allowed) fanasty, supernatural, morden/realism (kinda, here and there) any Au. But, if you'd like to rp something else outside of these then I'm open to suggestions. I'll try my best, though I may suck haha.

If you made it this far comment your favorite food! Mine would have be pasta, especially spaghetti and meatballs.

•No Overpowered/Mary/Gary-Sue Characters please! I've dealt with this in the past and it ticked me off plently of times. This is one sure way to get dropped.

•Try to keep your characters balanced!

•Fast replies to the best of your ability

•Reply with the same length

•Female/Male Oc's: I typically use both

•Plotting/Storylines: We both need to contribute, plan, and execute. Not just one person doing all the work, while the other one piggybacks along for the ride. It should be balanced between two, communicating and giving eachother feedback to make the roleplay as good as possible.

•Communication: We all have a life outside of rping, whether if it's personal issues or you need a break from the rp. I undertsand just tell me in advance.

Thank you for reading this far, I hope we can have a fun time rping together!

Last edited:
Hey lovely! I love darker themes! I’d love to plot with you!!

I think I shot you a PM already, but I am 100% interested in a wolfblood roleplay! Maybe a one on one romance??

Hey! I'm really interested in your style, and I was wondering if you'd like to RP with me?

I will admit I'm more active on Discord than on here, but if you don't have one I can use the PMs here ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back