• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other Closed

Scripted Away

Factory for twisted tales and mysterious matters
Hi there!
I just noticed that the bookmarking button under the posts seems to be completely missing in the mobile version (since the update with the bookmarks).
It would be great if you guys could help me with this.
Thanks in advance!
~Scripted

Not just that. Since this is a thread about bookmarks I may as well take advantage of it. (Sorry if I'm not supposed to since it's a slightly different subject)
Ever since the header changed the bookmarks from a drop down menu written 'Bookmarks' to the current one (The flag thingy), there's been an issue with accessing my drop down Bookmark menu in the mobile version of the website.

My bookmark quick menu is rather extensive, so it seems the website needs two scroll bars to deal with it. But it seems I can't use the second scrollbar on mobile anymore, since now, instead of it behaving normally, the drop down menu behaves akin to the one on the desktop version, thus clipping out of the screen and making me unable to reach all of my bookmarks...

This is an issue for me because I bookmarked all my active RP's for fast travel and thus can't use this feature on mobile anymore >o<
I could provide screen-shots if you need me to.

Mobile version (phone browser) has all site versions. Mobile App does not currently have bookmarks functionality because bookmarks is a third party addon.

The bookmark button is missing on the mobile version of the website, as in the browser version. You can only bookmark on the act of making the post, but not afterwards, there's no option inside the tools.

And my issue with the bookmark menu is this:

Screenshot_2017-06-23-22-04-35.png

There's a lot more down there, but I can't scroll any further.

It seems to be a green bar on top for me. I'm using the dark theme.
Yep, it seems to have been moved from the side menus to the top of the page from yesterday to today, and it fixed my scrolling problem! Thank you DWiz~~

The bookmark button bellow posts remains missing tho >w<

Last edited:
I just checked on my phone and on my tablet, and I don't see the bookmark button on any posts either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back