• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy closed

mirinae

crow girl
Hello! My name's Cao and I'm looking for a long-term partner! I only want around 2-3 more!

About me:
- I'm a student, but I intern over the summer.

- I tend to respond asap, but depending on how busy I am, it may vary. I try to respond once a day at least. (Sometimes it takes time for me to think up responses, haha)

- I love romance RPs, and I just ditched my old rp site, so I am looking for somebody willing to play a male character (I really need to rp with an OC of mine).

- my responses are normally around 2-6 paragraphs each. If less, please understand that I am probably busy with other things or my parents kicked me off of the computer.

- I do mxm mxf and fxf!

Also, I do sometimes drop rps when I get too busy or lose interest. It's very rare that I drop somebody after starting a rp (after around 10 responses in), however, during the planning process and within the first 10 responses, I may drop you. I'm sorry if I do, but I will be sure to alert you.
---- what I'm looking for ----
So, I would be very, very happy if somebody on here would be willing to play a male character for a rp I want to do with one of my old OCs. I really miss using her, haha. I tend to not care about the plot (I like to plan it with my partners), but I prefer a romantic fantasy. I don't like insta-love though!

I can do these kinds of things:
-magic/fantasy
-historical
- realistic/modern
- sci-fi/futuristic
- I am not willing to do fandom rps!
Pairings:
Tbd​
Expectations:
- Please be active! Tell me if you won't be able to respond!

- I'm willing to chit-chat about anything, I try to be friends with my long-term partners!

- please put in the time to write at least 2 paragraphs. I won't nitpick if you don't, however.

- I expect proper grammar and semi-litness, but I won't nitpick if you make a few mistakes!

- I am very mature for my age, therefore I can take mature topics, but I am not willing to do things that violate the site rules.

Last edited:
Hi Cao! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things here, and I would be interested in writing with ya! I need to flesh out my own OC a bit more, but I'd still enjoy more writing partners!

First off, I adore your profile picture!

Yes, of course! I'll drop you a pm in a moment. I'll gladly write with you.

Hiya! I think we could be a good pair/friends! My OC is completely done, I wrote a book about him, lol. I'm a girl, but most of my characters are male (I honestly don't know why...).

And I'm mostly a romance-fantasy rp-er.
Omg, hello! I do not know why I did not see this in my alerts, haha. You sound awesome, we would probably make a good pair! I'll PM you asap! (also, one of my favorite RPers ever has a whole lot of male characters (I've never seen her RP with a female character) and she's female, haha).

Hello~
I hath been intrigued by this good ol' thread you have here. If you still seek roleplay partners, feel free to hit me up with a PM and let me know what you're craving to do, I will be thrilled to work something out with you~

Greetings!
If you are seeking a partner let me know.
I am a busy person, but I love roleplaying and put my heart into my roles. Let me know what roles you might have in mind!

Eyyo! Nice meeting you Cao.
I'm trying to see if I can get an RP going with someone and you seem very open to lots of topics I like! If you're not too filed up with requests, feel free to hit me up ;D

Notice me plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back