• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Closed

"But Ender-" she tried to cut him off but stopped mid sentence. "It wouldn't be fair... I can't put you through this..." she said.
Emily smiled, but it wasnt a normal smile, it was painful. She knew he was the one, she had known it for nearly 8 years, and everyday was a new type of awful pain for her to keep it in, now it was out in the open and she still though they just couldn't be together, because of Ryan.
"He'll do anything to ruin my life... and if you're involved.... he'll do it to you too.... it's too much stress... I can't do that to you" she said, pulling away from him

"Honey the only way you can hurt me is breaking my heart. Everything else is worth it. Ryan might be a dick with a lot of money, but I'm a dick who's in love."
Ender protectively wrapped his arms around her and looked deep into her eyes. "A life-long fight against Ryan is nothing compared to the fight I was fighting against myself for over 7 years. And c'mon, he's nothing but an asshole with a little brain and a big ego. And apparently he has bad eyes. I mean, how blind must he be to overlook how amazing you are?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back