• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Closed

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hoi. It's Ambie. I have some plots that I may or may not have found on plotsforall2.0. I'm too lazy to explain much, so I apologize for the lack of quality in this search thingy. I'm looking for detailed-ish people, like, a paragraph at least per reply to roleplay with. I don't care what gender, just know that I will more than likely play male. I think that's all the important stuff. Onto the list: 

Bold - Role I prefer. 

☆ - Plot I'm craving. 

- ☆ When their successful, merchant father amasses enough wealth to afford a valuable piece of property, a rather unrefined Muse A finds themselves thrust suddenly into the upper class. Though they have no title by birth, Muse A is now considered eligible for courtship by noble sort. Now more than ever, it’s of great importance that Muse A learns proper deportment- how to conduct themselves in society-from a professional; Muse B is hired for this purpose, to prepare Muse A for their debut to society at a grand ball. Every day Muse A attends etiquette lessons, in which Muse attempts to teach essentials such as how to dress, how to ride a horse, and how to behave at a formal banquet and so on. Muse A proves to be an exhausting student, never quite behaving as they should.

- As a health class assignment,students are required to take care of a baby simulator for 3 weeks. The teacher doesn’t give the students a choice of partners, instead pairing them up at random. Much to Muse A’s dismay, they’re matched up with Muse B, someone they absolutely can’t stand. Muse B isn’t pleased about it either, since they feel the same way about Muse A. Every decision they make as fake parents is a struggle from the very beginning, particularly scheduling who takes care of the baby when and for how long. Muse A and Muse Bare forced to compromise and spend time together with the baby for the sake of the project, which requires cooperative decision-making and documentation of their progress. Over the course of the project, Muse A and Muse B start to realize that their partner isn’t as horrible as they once thought. They’re actually kind of fun to be around, even given the circumstances. What will happen to their budding relationship once the project comes to an end?

Um, yeah. Two. That's so much, I can only imagine how difficult it will be to chose. Um, hit me up with your own ideas too. I might not be interested, but maybe? Also, I apologize for the probably fucked up formatting. Mobile, pfft. I prefer anime images by the way, but I can do realistic if you really, really want. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, yes. I had the starry thing! I'll send a message. :>

Although I liked both plots l like the last one more if you are looking? ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back