• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern closed!

I'd be interested in coming up with something with you. I'd be willing to hear about/chat with you on any ideas you might be sitting on. Mafias, post-apocalyptic settings, sci-fi, etc. are all right up my alley. I have seen a BIT of the show Shameless, but only the first episode or two. ;) Toss me a PM if you might be interested.

Hello there! Have just read your advert there and I have to say I'm very interested in roleplaying with you. I have browsed through a few ads on this site, and couldn't find anyone who sold their ad to me, hook like and sinker, but you have. Even our interests seem quite alike. I guess now it's time to try sell myself to you, pros and cons and all that.

Firstly, I'll address your comments on length of replies and that. I completely agree with quality over quantity. I think it's ridiculous when people just try to fill out replies with things like the cows mooed in the distance, the butterflies fluttered in the swift May air... UNLESS it is relevant to the story. I, myself, do tend to get a bit carried away. My replies can vary from a few paragraphs, to nearly a short story, if the storyline is gripping for me. It's just who I am. I am a bit OCD when it comes to things with writing. Not spelling, but I like everything to be as believable as possible to the story. One of my cons, that one, so that takes me to my next con;

I never tend to roleplay on forum sites. My transition in roleplay started on Bebo actually, oddly enough, but we have to start somewhere I guess. Then I tried forums, but I found it difficult, until I started roleplaying in Tumblr groups. The only reason I ceased roleplaying on Tumblr was because my activity (another con coming up to entwine with this one). The closed group roleplays entail that you be active every few days, and with my job, I tend to be absent for a few days at a time. I work ridiculous hours. But anyway, back to what I was originally saying, that was just why I don't roleplay on Tumblr anymore. I then went on to find a partner from forums and adverts, and roleplayed using Google Docs. So if I was to roleplay with you, it would have to be something like that, Google Docs or something similar.

Hope to hear from you whether it good or bad news.

Brian.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so so late to this party but if you're still craving a shameless rp, I'd love to talk an idea out with you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back