• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern closed!

Hi there, love! This thread is simply breathtaking, with all the ideas and magnificent work being held here. It would truly be an honor to write and roleplay with you, if you are willing. The first plot (WWII) has been something I've long been craving, but simply never have had partners interested in the same stem-line of plot. I myself am detailed and literate, and generally post anywhere from a few paragraphs to a quite literal wall of text. If you would like me to give you a writing sample, I would be more than happy and willing to do so! Otherwise, I am fine with playing either gender, write in third person, and absolutely love working out the kinks of the plot with my partner! As a small side note, I'm also
very

interested in doing a slice-of-life dealing with kids from the rougher end of life. I'm craving both ideas, the World War II and the slice-of-life, so I'm not sure exactly which one I want to do more, ha ha.

If you have any further requirements or requisites, please say so and I'll happily provide them! If not, and if you are interested, please shoot me a message and we can, hopefully, get started without further a-due! :3

I would love to do the first plot with you! It sounds like so much fun, and I've never actually had the chance to experience such a relationship at such a standpoint.

ArcticJunky said:
@PlaguedWithInsanity
Hey, there! I'm currently doing that plot with someone at the moment. Sorry! If you would like, I would be more than willing to formulate something else with you.
Alright. How about we do some sort of mafia related plot that takes place before the 80s or 90s or something?

Oh my goodness, plot two sounds so amazing, I would love to do that although I am not too confident with the specific pairing but I am sure I can tweak a character around to fit that. I never read the book or saw the movie The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but I have read a few crime novels. Usually I'm not a big fan but this plot is just so good, aha. I can pm you a writing sample if you'd like, but I am definitely a literate writer who also loves details. I post often, if it is not daily then it is every other day and yes, i love making friends with my rp partner because it truly does help me let loose in the rp and improve my skills. At this moment i don't have much of an idea to offer but I can pick up more crime novels and read them to try and get my brain to think up of some (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back