XSELF EXPLANATORY

NICKNAME(S)
XSELF EXPLANATORY
AGE XACTUAL AGE IN NUMBERS

D.O.B.
XSELF EXPLANATORY

P.O.B.
XSELF EXPLANATORY

OCCUPATION XIF NOT BOUNTY HUNTER (UNLESS THE BOUNTY HUNTER HAS MULTIPLE JOBS)

ALLIANCE
XDO THEY ALIGN WITH A PARTICULAR GROUP?

ALIGNMENT
XGOOD, EVIL, NEUTRAL, ETC.

NOTORIETY
X

THE LEVEL OF NOTORIETY DEPENDS ON THE AMOUNT OF DARK STARS COMPARED TO UNCOLORED STARS. THE MORE DARK STARS, THE HIGHER THE LEVEL. THE LEVEL IS BETWEEN ONE DARK START TO TEN FULL DARK STARS. IN THIS SECTION, YOU WILL STATE HOW YOUR CHARACTER HAS REACHED THE LEVEL OF NOTORIETY. IT COULD BE THROUGH ACTS OF HEROISM OR THE CRIMES THE CHARACTER HAS COMMITTED. FOR DECORATED ACHIEVEMENTS, MAKE SURE TO STATE WHO GAVE THEM THE AWARD, WHAT IT IS, AND WHY. FOR CRIMES, MAKE SURE TO DESCRIBE WHAT HAPPENED, IF THEY WERE ARRESTED, AND CHARGED WITH (ALONG WITH SENTENCE).

RACE X ALIEN, NEAR HUMAN, HUMAN, ETC.

SEXUALITY
X SELF EXPLANATORY

BLOOD TYPE
X STANDARD OR CAN MAKE IT UP
HEIGHT X SELF EXPLANATORY

WEIGHT
X SELF EXPLANATORY

HAIR COLOR
X SELF EXPLANATORY

EYE COLOR
X SELF EXPLANATORY

DESCRIPTION X

WHAT ARE PARTICULAR CHARACTERISTICS THAT MAKE YOUR CHARACTER STAND OUT? ANY BODY MODIFICATIONS? SCARS? BIRTHMARKS? ANYTHING FROM THE ALIEN RACE THAT MAKES THEM DIFFERENT? DESCRIBE THEIR BODY TYPE AS WELL IN COMPARISON TO THEIR RACE. ARE THEY AT A HEALTHY WEIGHT? MUSCLE BUILD? LEAN? ARE THEY BUXOM OR NARROW? IF HUMAN OR NEAR HUMAN, STATE ETHNIC BACKGROUND (INCLUDING THE PART THAT MAKES YOU NEAR HUMAN). IF ALIEN RACE, LINK OR DESCRIBE YOUR RACE HERE.

WARDROBE
X

WHAT KIND OF WARDROBE DOES YOUR CHARACTER NORMALLY WEAR? DO THEY HAVE A PARTICULAR STYLE? A DISLIKE? DO THEY WEAR A PARTICULAR ACCESSORY? FEEL FREE TO DESCRIBE AND/OR LINK EXAMPLES.

PHYSICAL HEALTH
X

WHAT IS YOUR CHARACTER'S OVERALL HEALTH? DO THEY SUFFER FROM ALLERGIES? DISEASES? PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS? DO THEY HAVE ANY ADDICTIONS?

EXTRA IMAGES
X

LINK ANY EXTRA IMAGES YOU HAVE OF YOUR CHARACTER

COMBAT SKILL(S) X

WHAT SORT OF COMBAT SKILLS DOES YOUR CHARACTER KNOW/SPECIALIZE IN? PLEASE KEEP COMBAT SKILLS LINKED TOGETHER AND MATCH THE CHARACTER'S BACKGROUND AND PASSIVE SKILLS.

PASSIVE SKILL(S)
X

SAME AS THE ABOVE, WHAT SORT OF NONCOMBAT SKILLS (BUT USEFUL IN THEIR RESPECTIVE OCCUPATION) DOES YOUR CHARACTER HAS? THEY MUST MAKE SENSE WITH THE COMBAT SKILLS AND BACKGROUND.

EDUCATION & TRAINING
X

ALONG WITH THE LEVEL OF EDUCATION, WHERE DID YOU CHARACTERS LEARN THEIR SKILLS FROM?

ABILITY
X

FOR ALIEN OR NEAR HUMAN, DO THEY HAVE ANY ABNORMAL AND SPECIAL ABILITIES? THEY MUST MAKE SENSE TO THE CORRESPONDING MATERIAL AND GO HAND IN HAND WITH SPECIFIED SKILLS. THE CONTROL OF THEIR POWER IS BASED ON THEIR EDUCATION AS WELL.

PERSONALITY TERM

PERSONALITY TERM

PERSONALITY TERM

PERSONALITY TERM

PERSONALITY TERM
PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION X

3+ PARAGRAPH ON YOUR CHARACTER'S PERSONALITY. YOU MAY USE THE TERMS TO THE RIGHT TO CREATE BLURB BLOCKS TO EXPAND AND EXPLAIN THE PERSONALITY TERM. 1 PARAGRAPH MUST BE DEDICATED IN TALKING ABOUT THE MENTAL WELLNESS OF THE CHARACTER. ARE THEY MENTALLY/EMOTIONALLY STABLE? DO THEY SUFFER FROM ANY MENTAL ISSUES? STRESSES? ETC.

LIKE(S) X

DISLIKE(S) X

• DISLIKE
  • DISLIKE
  • DISLIKE
  • DISLIKE
  • DISLIKE
FEAR(S) X

• FEAR
  • FEAR
  • FEAR
  • FEAR
  • FEAR
VICE(S) X

• VICE
  • VICE
  • VICE
  • VICE
  • VICE

SECRET(S) X

DOES YOUR CHARACTER HAVE ANY TASTY SECRETS THEY DON'T WANT TO SHARE? FEEL FREE TO WRITE THEM OUT IN PARAGRAPH FORM OR LIST AND BRIEFLY DESCRIBE THEM.

NETWORK X

DOES YOUR CHARACTER HAVE ANY BLOOD TIES OR CONNECTIONS TO A PERSON OR A GROUP? THIS IS WHERE YOUR NPC CONNECTIONS TO YOUR CHARACTER IS CREATED. IT COULD BE FAMILY, FRIENDS, RIVALS, EVEN THOSE THAT TURNED AGAINST A CHARACTER CAN BE LISTED HERE. STATE THEIR FULL NAME, RELATION, STATUS, AND A BLURB DESCRIBING EACH OF YOUR CHARACTER'S RELATIONSHIP TO EACH LISTED NAME.

BACKGROUND X

3+ PARAGRAPHS. MAKES SURE TO GO THROUGH HOW YOUR CHARACTER GREW TO BECOME THE PERSON THEY ARE NOW. HOW DID THEY END UP WITH THE SKILLS THEY HAVE? IS THERE SOMETHING IN THEIR PAST THEY ARE TRYING TO OVERCOME NOW? THE BIO MATTERS TO THE CHARACTER. I WILL NOT TOLERATE BIOS THAT AREN'T THOUGHT OUT.

WEAPON(S) X

WHAT IS YOUR CHARACTER’S PREFERENCE IN TERMS OF WEAPONS? MAY HAVE A GENERAL BLURB OF WHAT THEY LIKE TO USE OR USE PREEXISTING WEAPONS FROM DIFFERENT SCI FI MEDIUMS. LINKING IS OPTIONAL IF YOU WANT TO PROVIDE AN IMAGE FOR YOUR WEAPONS. PROVIDE A BLURB DESCRIBING THE PROPERTIES, STRENGTHS, AND SHORTCOMINGS.

ARMOR
X

DOES YOUR CHARACTER WEAR ANY PARTICULAR ARMOR REGULARLY WHILE OUT IN THE COSMOS? IS IT SLEEK CAT SUIT OR POWER ARMOR TO PROTECT FROM ENEMY FIRE? LINKS ARE OPTIONAL IF YOU HAVE AN IMAGE EXAMPLE OF WHAT THEY WEAR. YOU’RE FREE TO BORROW FROM OTHER SCI FI MEDIUMS TO USE. PROVIDE A BLURB OF THE PROPERTIES, STRENGTHS, AND WEAKNESSES.

GADGET(S)
X

ANY NIFTY TOOLS YOUR CHARACTER REGULARLY USES? IN THEIR LINE OF WORK? WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF COMBAT? DO THEY CARRY AROUND A CERTAIN TYPE OF COMMUNICATIONS DEVICE? AS STATED MULTIPLE TIMES, FEEL FREE TO BORROW ANY EXISTING TECHNO GIZMOS FROM ANY SCI FI MEDIUMS. PROVIDE A BLURB OF THEIR PROPERTIES, STRENGTHS, AND WEAKNESSES. IMAGE LINKS ARE OPTIONAL.

VESSEL
X

WHAT SHIP DO THEY HAVE AND/OR DO THEY HAVE A SHIP THEY'RE ASSIGNED TO/WORK FOR? FEEL FREE TO LINK IMAGE EXAMPLES FOR THE SHIP THEY HAVE.

• INTERESTING FACT
  • INTERESTING FACT
  • INTERESTING FACT

I find myself quite envious of your graphic art abilities here. I can do coding and simple banners, but I would really like to expand into more complex graphics. Would you happen to have any specific reference material for learning to use tools in GIMP or PS6? I find myself mostly curious as to how to use multiple layers of brushes for backgrounds and transparent backgrounds, such as in the M4YH3M F0RM4771NG banner/poster. .Gif editing seems to be a different entity entirely, but if you have anything that may lessen that learning curve, that would be fantastic. I've tried several youtube channels and instructables, but I was hoping you might have something specific that helped you learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pariah Stark

Well, what I can tell you from playing around in image programs for the past decade still stands today: playing is the best technique. I've had classes in the subject and have done a few things here and there, but I get the most learning out of taking an image and seeing what I can do with hit. For the banner in the front page, it was literal trial and error going: "huh... if I just rotate this brush this way than that way..." Playing and experimenting in the program is a definite must. As for the specific materials, I learned it through text books, teachers, or looking reference sources online such as GIMP's website.

Thank you. I learned design elements. Roots in the traditional arts, such as painting and sketching. I use photoshop for most things, but I did look at some of the sites/programs you listed. I found myself liking BeFunky in particular. Anyway, overall point is that I've found the transition to graphic arts both fun and challenging. If it's going to take toying around and experience to really work on it, then I suppose that's what I'll have to do. A few other more specific questions would be: did you use something like an eraser tool with specific brushes to make the transparent background, or was it some other effect? Do you have any suggested brush sets? I honestly am somewhat overwhelmed by the amount available. And, lastly, I've found a particular challenge in picking up .gif editing. I see that you have used it to make things like loading screens and text. The text in particular I find very interesting. Is that something you also picked up through education and toying with it, or was there a guide maybe through GIMP or another program for that?

I do apologize for all of the questions, but I'm very intrigued by your work and I would like to develop my own skills. I'm pretty good at coding, and I think I could make things even more interesting with stunning images.

@Pariah Stark

BeFunky is pretty good for filters, but I wouldn’t use it for resizing, cropping, and bordering. There are better programs out there better suited for it such as picmonkey. For the transparent layer, it’s literally just that. It’s a blank layer. You can start out with a transparent layer at the beginning of the image build. For me, I recommend having a good set of brush strokes like these
Sumi Strokes. They’re just so damn useful and handy. I’d also recommend creating a folder that holds the brush files so you can sort of take them out of the program and insert them back in at any time. Yeah… .gifs in GIMP is not a fun experience at least in CS PS6, you have more of an ability to play around with them such as being able to effectively edit the frames all at once instead of individually. Literally, that’s me being lazy. There are a lot of .gifs available online to use and edit. The times I make .gifs are mostly to get animated examples of my character models.

And, no worries. =w= / Questions help when you’re getting started.

ALSO… big thing… :I .jpegs vs .png! If you want to be able to successfully edit any images, they should be saved as a .png file.

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y][border=1px solid #000000] [CENTER] FOR [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23047-boyguro/ said:
@boyguro[/URL]

Please let me know what you think. I had Sun put in the .gif into the image. I wanted to keep the request for the spider... with this .gif.[/CENTER]

[/border]

1MYgMud.gif
its fantastic! thank you so much

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27370-goldencurls/ said:
@Goldencurls[/URL]
With the first two projects completed, I can start your's now.
Looking forward to it, I wish you good luck~!

FOR

@Goldencurls

O10Nt2u.png

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, nec alia atqui an, pro an dissentiunt suscipiantur. Populo offendit definiebas pri ad. Ferri everti eleifend mel ei, ut mel amet idque timeam. Ne possim euismod consetetur mei, ius salutatus referrentur in. Nam ad nominavi ponderum. Vis eu graeco ponderum, id mei elaboraret philosophia. Vis id primis vidisse maiestatis. Graece accusam accusata mei ea, pro an verear epicuri consetetur, pri ei erat tantas pertinax. Ex probo petentium eos, at his labores oportere. Labore indoctum vel et, sit simul commune in. Id modo oporteat pro, sed inani expetenda no, ea sed percipitur instructior. Has ut justo melius. Mea ea summo recteque omittantur, ei per habeo animal temporibus, mel ut aeterno luptatum. Elitr partem libris cu nec, pro iisque sadipscing comprehensam ad.

Created by

M4YH3M F0RM477ING

Code:
[center][img=http://i.imgur.com/O10Nt2u.png][/center]

[centerblock=70][border=1px solid #e6c60f]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, nec alia atqui an, pro an dissentiunt suscipiantur. Populo offendit definiebas pri ad. Ferri everti eleifend mel ei, ut mel amet idque timeam. Ne possim euismod consetetur mei, ius salutatus referrentur in. Nam ad nominavi ponderum. Vis eu graeco ponderum, id mei elaboraret philosophia. Vis id primis vidisse maiestatis. Graece accusam accusata mei ea, pro an verear epicuri consetetur, pri ei erat tantas pertinax. Ex probo petentium eos, at his labores oportere. Labore indoctum vel et, sit simul commune in. Id modo oporteat pro, sed inani expetenda no, ea sed percipitur instructior. Has ut justo melius. Mea ea summo recteque omittantur, ei per habeo animal temporibus, mel ut aeterno luptatum. Elitr partem libris cu nec, pro iisque sadipscing comprehensam ad.[/border]

[bg=#e6c60f]

[right][font=Opens Sans][size=3]Created by [url=https://www.rpnation.com/threads/m4yh3m-f0rm4771ng.184682/]M4YH3M F0RM477ING[/url][/size][/font][/right]

[/bg][/centerblock]

hCd5Muf.png

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, nec alia atqui an, pro an dissentiunt suscipiantur. Populo offendit definiebas pri ad. Ferri everti eleifend mel ei, ut mel amet idque timeam. Ne possim euismod consetetur mei, ius salutatus referrentur in. Nam ad nominavi ponderum. Vis eu graeco ponderum, id mei elaboraret philosophia. Vis id primis vidisse maiestatis. Graece accusam accusata mei ea, pro an verear epicuri consetetur, pri ei erat tantas pertinax. Ex probo petentium eos, at his labores oportere. Labore indoctum vel et, sit simul commune in. Id modo oporteat pro, sed inani expetenda no, ea sed percipitur instructior. Has ut justo melius. Mea ea summo recteque omittantur, ei per habeo animal temporibus, mel ut aeterno luptatum. Elitr partem libris cu nec, pro iisque sadipscing comprehensam ad.

Created by

M4YH3M F0RM477ING

Code:
[center][img=http://i.imgur.com/hCd5Muf.png][/center]

[centerblock=70][border=1px solid #d801d8]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, nec alia atqui an, pro an dissentiunt suscipiantur. Populo offendit definiebas pri ad. Ferri everti eleifend mel ei, ut mel amet idque timeam. Ne possim euismod consetetur mei, ius salutatus referrentur in. Nam ad nominavi ponderum. Vis eu graeco ponderum, id mei elaboraret philosophia. Vis id primis vidisse maiestatis. Graece accusam accusata mei ea, pro an verear epicuri consetetur, pri ei erat tantas pertinax. Ex probo petentium eos, at his labores oportere. Labore indoctum vel et, sit simul commune in. Id modo oporteat pro, sed inani expetenda no, ea sed percipitur instructior. Has ut justo melius. Mea ea summo recteque omittantur, ei per habeo animal temporibus, mel ut aeterno luptatum. Elitr partem libris cu nec, pro iisque sadipscing comprehensam ad.[/border]

[bg=#d801d8]

[right][font=Opens Sans][size=3]Created by [url=https://www.rpnation.com/threads/m4yh3m-f0rm4771ng.184682/]M4YH3M F0RM477ING[/url][/size][/font][/right]

[/bg][/centerblock]

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y][border=1px solid #000000] [CENTER] [SIZE=12px]FOR [/SIZE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27370-goldencurls/ said:
@Goldencurls[/URL]
[/CENTER]

[/border]

O10Nt2u.png

Created by

M4YH3M F0RM477ING

Code:
[center][img=http://i.imgur.com/O10Nt2u.png][/center]

[centerblock=70][border=1px solid #e6c60f]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, nec alia atqui an, pro an dissentiunt suscipiantur. Populo offendit definiebas pri ad. Ferri everti eleifend mel ei, ut mel amet idque timeam. Ne possim euismod consetetur mei, ius salutatus referrentur in. Nam ad nominavi ponderum. Vis eu graeco ponderum, id mei elaboraret philosophia. Vis id primis vidisse maiestatis. Graece accusam accusata mei ea, pro an verear epicuri consetetur, pri ei erat tantas pertinax. Ex probo petentium eos, at his labores oportere. Labore indoctum vel et, sit simul commune in. Id modo oporteat pro, sed inani expetenda no, ea sed percipitur instructior. Has ut justo melius. Mea ea summo recteque omittantur, ei per habeo animal temporibus, mel ut aeterno luptatum. Elitr partem libris cu nec, pro iisque sadipscing comprehensam ad.[/border]

[bg=#e6c60f]

[/bg][/centerblock]

hCd5Muf.png

Created by

M4YH3M F0RM477ING

Code:
[center][img=http://i.imgur.com/hCd5Muf.png][/center]

[centerblock=70][border=1px solid #d801d8]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, nec alia atqui an, pro an dissentiunt suscipiantur. Populo offendit definiebas pri ad. Ferri everti eleifend mel ei, ut mel amet idque timeam. Ne possim euismod consetetur mei, ius salutatus referrentur in. Nam ad nominavi ponderum. Vis eu graeco ponderum, id mei elaboraret philosophia. Vis id primis vidisse maiestatis. Graece accusam accusata mei ea, pro an verear epicuri consetetur, pri ei erat tantas pertinax. Ex probo petentium eos, at his labores oportere. Labore indoctum vel et, sit simul commune in. Id modo oporteat pro, sed inani expetenda no, ea sed percipitur instructior. Has ut justo melius. Mea ea summo recteque omittantur, ei per habeo animal temporibus, mel ut aeterno luptatum. Elitr partem libris cu nec, pro iisque sadipscing comprehensam ad.[/border]

[bg=#d801d8]

[/bg][/centerblock]
Thank you so much~!

@Coal

Thanks! I would love to do some work for you when you need it! If you have anything, just pop up a filled out app and things can get rolling.

LATE NIGHT TESTING/DICKING

I3PDcxy.gif

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ne semper eleifend instructior eam, eam ex malis paulo. No eam scaevola insolens. Tollit legere antiopam vis at. Sed ea admodum habemus, eu duo solum discere. Ei eros nonumy duo. Ne enim sonet definitiones quo, pri ei novum graecis accusam. Quo no choro nominati delicata. Munere verear ne pri, ex labitur tacimates has. Cu has inani voluptua. Sit omnium accusamus no. Ex posse cetero assueverit duo, vis eruditi salutandi cu, no placerat tractatos mel. An amet scripta verterem cum. No duo odio recteque consequat, ne pri dissentias theophrastus. Sed in exerci saperet accusata, sea te mutat dissentias. Cu nam tritani scriptorem disputando, vel ei atqui consul singulis. Ea has illud postea dolorem. Vis consul graece in, homero dolorum in nec, vero percipitur delicatissimi pri ex. Vel ne convenire intellegat consectetuer. Mel et sint veniam, fastidii constituto pri no. Eum cu fugit repudiare, mei te minim deleniti disputando, expetendis cotidieque te quo. Et dicam vocent eum. Ei per dicam fastidii, ut nec dolor necessitatibus. Repudiandae delicatissimi vim cu, discere suavitate nec ne, congue oblique dignissim nec te. Quem libris labores in duo, mollis commune eos ad. Ut quo probo forensibus accommodare. Quis prompta eu usu, no sed mazim accusamus.

leO2ehB.png

What do you need?

Thread format.

What is it for?

My upcoming RPN group called Create [A character creation group].

When do you need it?

I'd prefer sooner than later.

Images?

https://i.gyazo.com/3824625447cb6a177add44d54398a630.png

https://i.gyazo.com/40cef8a0e6731ee1b4e23320f021bba0.png (Small signature banner)

What’s the genre/theme of the thread?

I'd like a modern/sleek theme.

Details?

Fillers for body are fine. I want 3 tabs. First tab contains all introductory/important information. (Introduction, Joining, Navigation on the thread, Affiliation [This is for the small signature only atm])

Second tab is for listing useful resources and guides. Third tab is for listing the group's staff team.
[/URL]https://i.gyazo.com/3824625447cb6a177add44d54398a630.png

FOR

@Krozy

3824625447cb6a177add44d54398a630.png

• INTRODUCTION

Create is a group that welcomes all roleplayers. Founded with these intentions in mind, the group is geared to host a discussion board meant for the creation of characters. Whether you are new or experienced to roleplaying, this group will help you do as its name states: Create. Work in collaboration with other members or get support, we will do both.

JOINING

Joining the group is a very easy process. In-fact, there's really not much to it. All you have to do to join
    Create is to simply post. There is no extensive applications! There are two things you can do via this thread: Ask for help or Provide help. Though, since this group is just starting out, asking for help is probably the better way to go.

AFFILIATION

TITLE OF LINK

TITLE OF LINK

TITLE OF LINK

SIGNATURE IMAGE

40cef8a0e6731ee1b4e23320f021bba0.png

Code:
[bg=#262626]
[center][img=https://i.gyazo.com/3824625447cb6a177add44d54398a630.png][/center]

[centerblock=67]

[Tabs][Tab=WELCOME][justify][size=4][font=Open Sans][color=#cccccc]

[center][size=7]INTRODUCTION[/size][/center]

[b]Create[/b] is a group that welcomes all roleplayers. Founded with these intentions in mind, the group is geared to host a discussion board meant for the creation of characters. Whether you are new or experienced to roleplaying, this group will help you do as its name states: [b]Create.[/b] Work in collaboration with other members or get support, we will do both.

[divide=dotted][/divide]

[row][column=span4][border=1px dotted #cccccc]

[center][size=7]JOINING[/size][/center]

Joining the group is a very easy process. In-fact, there's really not much to it. All you have to do to join [b]Create[/b] is to simply post. There is no extensive applications! There are two things you can do via this thread: Ask for help or Provide help. Though, since this group is just starting out, asking for help is probably the better way to go.[/border][/column][column=span4][border=1px dotted #cccccc]

[center][size=7]AFFILIATION[/size][/center]

[fa]paint-brush[/fa] [url=link_url][color=#cccccc]TITLE OF LINK[/color][/url]
[divide=dotted][/divide]

[center][size=7]SIGNATURE IMAGE[/size]
[img=https://embed.gyazo.com/40cef8a0e6731ee1b4e23320f021bba0.png][/center]

[/border][/column][/row]

[centerblock=98][border=1px dotted #cccccc]

[center][size=7]TABLE OF CONTENT[/size][/center]

[fa]paint-brush[/fa] [url=link_url][color=#cccccc]TITLE OF LINK[/color][/url][/border][/centerblock]

[/color][/font][/size][/justify][/Tab][Tab=GETTING STARTED][justify][size=4][font=Open Sans][color=#cccccc][border=1px dotted #cccccc]

[center][size=7]RESOURCE LINKS[/size][/center]

[/border]

[border=1px dotted #cccccc]

[center][size=7]TEXT GUIDE[/size][/center]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, mel periculis erroribus at, tale platonem no mea, his in esse justo. Quem appellantur ne est. Mundi partem argumentum qui te, est unum consul definiebas et. Vim id causae maiorum, justo nusquam volumus sed eu, id vix possim cetero nonumes. Te erant scribentur sea, ut sit decore integre mediocrem. Qui ad commodo detracto offendit, eu sit sint facilisi. Veniam noluisse eam cu, ius facer putant id. Sed ei sale tantas argumentum, id fugit eripuit eos. An vel exerci recusabo, sit ad brute putant. In sea velit ludus nominavi, vix ei stet elitr insolens, agam complectitur vix ex. Vel no possim accommodare, qui laudem alienum luptatum no. Justo assum laudem his no, nam oblique gloriatur ei. Ea possim officiis laboramus est, at usu magna aeque veniam, eum ut accusam verterem adolescens. Recteque scribentur mea ea, veri legimus expetendis cu eam, libris eruditi cu cum. Eu usu nostrum probatus. Movet minimum apeirian ne pri. Duo esse scribentur no, sed no natum appellantur, nam ei dicant consectetuer. Vel ut ancillae invenire, dignissim honestatis ad vis. Libris gubergren deterruisset mea id, legimus patrioque qui ad. Est in paulo atomorum intellegam. Epicuri lobortis id pro, veri adipiscing eam ut. Mel eu dicat nemore. Modus iuvaret no quo. In evertitur forensibus sit, ad diam neglegentur vel. Qui ipsum tamquam commune te, ei wisi offendit est, eum eu primis pericula definitionem. Ex alia apeirian voluptatum per, an reprimique instructior duo.[/border][/color][/font][/size][/justify][/Tab][Tab=MEMBERS][justify][size=4][font=Open Sans][color=#cccccc][border=1px dotted #cccccc]

[center][size=7]MEMBERS LIST[/size][/center]

[fa]paint-brush[/fa] @username[/border][/color][/font][/size][/justify][/Tab][/Tabs]

[/centerblock][/bg]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back