CLOSED

gangsta_attempt.gif

mayhem_ab.png
Hey, I’m mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y, and I’ve been on RPNation for almost a year, dabbling in the forums here and there. I have went by a different username previously before changing it to the current one. As of now, I am in between jobs and looking to practice some basic graphic editing, formatting, and BBCoding on RPNation. It has been quite a while since I’ve touched an image editing program or played around with any of the latest forum updates on this website. Anonymity is something I cherish dearly. Any and all personal questions will be answered with silly responses and giant lies. As of now, I’m just one of the Lovecraftian Elder Gods trapped inside the vessel of a partially clawed up stuffed animal. And, yes, they forgot the onions. As for any identity terms and what not, I don’t mind how you refer to me as. It’s the internet. People can be what they want to be, right?

Some interests include: cybernetic technology (fictional and otherwise), robots, Splatoon, cooking & baking, cat corralling, floral arrangements, black comedy, pizza, beer, Tragedy Looper, horrible and God awful RP Maker games, and music.
mayhem_gc.png
To state, I don’t use PS or Illustrator to edit and create any and all images posted on this website. I use a series of free image and gif editing programs and a gif creation program to get the job done. I also tend to play, pull apart, and destroy BBCoding to see how it works, and how I can tweak things to suit my needs. I have created several pages in the Private Workshop section of RPNation with all current BBCoding and characters that can be used on the site outside of Font Awesome. If you would like an extensive character sheet, tag me in the thread or PM me. The following list are the programs I use regularly:

xxxxxxxxxx GIMP 2.8.16

xxxxxxxxxx BeFunky

xxxxxxxxxx PicMonkey

xxxxxxxxxx Online Image Editor

xxxxxxxxxx LunaPic

xxxxxxxxxx iPiccy

xxxxxxxxxx Microsoft Paint

xxxxxxxxxx GifCam

The following are websites I use to download paint brushes, vectors, and fonts for use in GIMP:

xxxxxxxxxx DaFont

xxxxxxxxxx Brusheezy

xxxxxxxxxx QBrushes

xxxxxxxxxx DeviantArt (some brushes and vectors won’t work in GIMP)

xxxxxxxxxx FBRUSHES

xxxxxxxxxx Creative Bloq

The following are tools that makes life easier for me:

xxxxxxxxxx Jisho

xxxxxxxxxx postimage

xxxxxxxxxx donjon

xxxxxxxxxx Text Colorizer

xxxxxxxxxx Pictaculous

xxxxxxxxxx RPNation BBCode Help

xxxxxxxxxx The Staff's BBCode Guide

xxxxxxxxxx Lorem Ipsum Generator

If you’re interested in any of the websites listed and want more info or a quick tutorial, tag me in the thread or PM me. There are also a few free tutorials out there for any help and troubleshooting for formatting means. Again, tag or PM if you want links to some guides.
mayhem_projects.png
14 February 2016 Group Project --- Joint RP Crew/Clan Interest Thread
mayhem_update.png
14 February 2016 Thread has been updated. I am accepting two applications for projects.

project_app_button.png
If you’d like to submit a project for me to work on, there are some things I need before hand. First, I need you to fill out the application below. Don’t worry, it isn’t code heavy. There are some questions I need to know along with any and all material for said project. I WILL be asking plenty of more questions outside of the application in order to complete the project as close to your vision as possible. Link all images, music, and other material via the following code:

Code:
[url=website’s url]any name that represents the link[/url]

After that, post it up in the thread with my username tagged in there. I will get to each and every project as quickly as possible. I have the right to decline projects as well if I know I can’t complete what you want, or things just don’t click. Don’t get discouraged! It happens! I will still try to help and offer up suggestions and advice to help you out.

Code:
[centerblock=65]
[center][img=http://s10.postimg.org/gwmy8bthl/project_app_graphic.png][/center]

[font=Open Sans][justify][size=3][b]What do you need?[/b]
Do you need a posting format? Thread format? Graphic?

[b]What is it for?[/b]
What do you need it for? Feel free to provide links to any material in regards to the project.

[b]When do you need it?[/b]
When do you need the finished project by?

[b]Images?[/b]
Link any images needed for the project. The character's model. Images that inspire your thread. Even just something you generally like and evoke something that has to do with an idea will help. I need workable images that I can edit and what not. Large .png files are the best, but I can work with .jpegs. Quality is needed to make a quality graphic. Anything pixelated and low resolution will end up with lower quality work.

[b]What’s the genre/theme of the thread?[/b]
Is it fantasy? Modern? Action? Horror? Anything will help.

[b]Details?[/b]
Anything you want to see or you have an idea you want to implement in the design goes here. Think of this section as organized word vomit. I need details to work my magic and figure out what exactly you want. Is there a particular font? Feel? A .gif? Color pallet? Is there a song inspiring you? Is the idea based off of something that already exists? Links are welcomed in here for any source material and what not. For posting formats, link me the character’s profile in here.[/size][/justify][/font][/centerblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

FOR

@CRiTiCAL ERR0R --- Completed Project #1

ZYMWAsg.png

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ea est semper officiis, vim quando soluta in. Ei sed ignota explicari, usu ne nobis delenit. Corrumpit delicatissimi an his, eam case abhorreant an. Sed tota solet recusabo an, id quot dolore evertitur pri, est ad ridens appareat suscipiantur. At sit quaerendum consequuntur, eu alterum iudicabit nam, vel error causae eleifend ut. Mazim movet ignota nec te, ea eum falli alterum. Ad duo eros consulatu scriptorem, cu facilis offendit sit. Ius persius prompta dissentias te, eros atqui fabellas ad vix, no est quidam latine definitionem. Fugit putent nec cu, dignissim tincidunt at sea. Vim harum dictas persecuti an, an duo quod partiendo elaboraret. Idque prodesset sententiae at his, ad eos antiopam ocurreret. Mel ut illud evertitur intellegat, reque fugit audire ea vim, duo fuisset inimicus ne. Ius autem posidonium at. Probo fabulas cotidieque eos et. At liber constituam mea, eam ne mundi nemore contentiones, eam et vide nostrud. Agam putent persius ex nec. Ea eum porro primis utroque, stet detracto apeirian id eum, adipisci imperdiet ut sed. Vel etiam minim ocurreret ne, diam exerci commune nec cu. His debet utinam percipit ex, labore delenit invidunt an vel. Eu mea agam vidisse, qui in sale vocent. An falli deseruisse quo. Pri saepe placerat et, at eum altera quaeque maluisset. Illum feugait scriptorem in vis. Viderer meliore ut vix, at fugit falli consul vel.

vkvYHDt.png
36YjaGL.gif
Z3IyOvd.png

Vim eu cetero scripserit, in altera patrioque pro, no dicunt percipit iudicabit ius. Dicta nonumes sea in. Iudicabit adolescens scribentur his ea, idque simul conceptam no mel. Nam nullam putant explicari at, vim ex sonet tincidunt pertinacia. Vel utamur nostrum forensibus et. Mollis conclusionemque est at, ei est dolore nullam quaestio. Inermis habemus accommodare ex vim. Qui ignota platonem eu, paulo audire voluptatum nec ex, sit atqui appellantur cu. In nec accusamus repudiare sadipscing. Cum no semper offendit, eu numquam aliquam consetetur has. Nusquam luptatum ea sit, sint euismod at ius. Vel an paulo cetero, eu movet commune sea. Id has sint legere democritum. Ius atqui latine at, legere mnesarchum duo ei. Te doming omnium voluptaria eos, sed mundi salutatus abhorreant in, ea vim adipisci adversarium. Menandri definitiones qui ut. Ne mandamus scripserit theophrastus pro, denique disputationi has at. Vim alia instructior mediocritatem et, sed latine omittam et. At eam quodsi epicurei perpetua, adhuc nostro euripidis id vim. Similique necessitatibus ad usu. At malis luptatum constituto duo. Sed corpora accusamus et. Vel ea posse velit labores.

EXTRA INFORMATION

CELLPHONE?
WORKING?

location name
mood(s)
on/off?
y/n?

@username
character's name

MOCK UP ACCEPTED PROFILE

E17GQQl.png

CZD8VPb.gif
010000010100001101000011010001010101001101010011010010010100111001000010100110010000001010000010100100100111101000110010010010100110001000101001000000100010001000001010101000100000101000010010000010101

oQcuBlc.gif

XXXXXXXX

TITLE OF ROLE GOES HERE

• FULL NAME XFIRST MIDDLE LAST

ALIAS(ES)
    XSELF EXPLANATORY

NICKNAME(S)
    XSELF EXPLANATORY
    AGE XACTUAL AGE IN NUMBERS

D.O.B.
    XSELF EXPLANATORY

P.O.B.
    XSELF EXPLANATORY

OCCUPATION XIF NOT BOUNTY HUNTER (UNLESS THE BOUNTY HUNTER HAS MULTIPLE JOBS)

ALLIANCE
    XDO THEY ALIGN WITH A PARTICULAR GROUP?

ALIGNMENT
    XGOOD, EVIL, NEUTRAL, ETC.

NOTORIETY
    X

THE LEVEL OF NOTORIETY DEPENDS ON THE AMOUNT OF DARK STARS COMPARED TO UNCOLORED STARS. THE MORE DARK STARS, THE HIGHER THE LEVEL. THE LEVEL IS BETWEEN ONE DARK START TO TEN FULL DARK STARS. IN THIS SECTION, YOU WILL STATE HOW YOUR CHARACTER HAS REACHED THE LEVEL OF NOTORIETY. IT COULD BE THROUGH ACTS OF HEROISM OR THE CRIMES THE CHARACTER HAS COMMITTED. FOR DECORATED ACHIEVEMENTS, MAKE SURE TO STATE WHO GAVE THEM THE AWARD, WHAT IT IS, AND WHY. FOR CRIMES, MAKE SURE TO DESCRIBE WHAT HAPPENED, IF THEY WERE ARRESTED, AND CHARGED WITH (ALONG WITH SENTENCE).

leO2ehB.png

What do you need?

Thread format and character sign-up sheet

What is it for?

It's for my new RP idea revolving around medieval times

When do you need it?

Whenever you get it done, no rush

Images?

Bal'Gruun castle appearance

General layout (Ylamaat is where bal'gruun castle is)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SAVbU5hsbfk/UHAaHViZQqI/AAAAAAAABWg/dib2EEowRQ8/s1600/P9300923.JPG'>Typical Seaside village

Typical village

What’s the genre/theme of the thread?

Medieval Fantasy

Details?

I'm looking for something with that rustic, medieval feel. I'm not entirely picky on what it looks like, I just want something that fits the theme. I'm open for any suggestion you may have about the project, too. I want something aesthetically pleasing while conveying what my RP is about.

@temporalSorceress

Alright, what kind of sections do you need for your RP? A story section? Rules? Setting info?

Also, what exactly are the required fields do you want for the profiles? As a head's up, I can make a simple one for users to fill out then help in creating the official look that will be plugged in to use. I prefer this process since a lot of users can't read and understand BBCoding and tend to butcher it up.

In terms of rustic, is there a certain color pallet you want? Brushes? Fonts?

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26581-temporalsorceress/ said:
@temporalSorceress[/URL]
Alright, what kind of sections do you need for your RP? A story section? Rules? Setting info?

Also, what exactly are the required fields do you want for the profiles? As a head's up, I can make a simple one for users to fill out then help in creating the official look that will be plugged in to use. I prefer this process since a lot of users can't read and understand BBCoding and tend to butcher it up.

In terms of rustic, is there a certain color pallet you want? Brushes? Fonts?
I'd like a Story section, a family tree section, rules, setting, and a place to put the different houses and their people. For profiles, I'd like just a simple, basic character sheet (name, age, family association (which family they primarily association), description, personality, other). As for the pallet, i'd say probably shades of green, black, and gold. Fonts...i'm partial to any of the handwriting fonts , so whichever one you think looks best. As for brushes, I'm not sure which brushes would look decent. Do you have any suggestions?

@temporalSorceress

I can do that. I can show different layout options in regard to the different houses and all that jazz. And, I can keep the profiles fairly simple and what not. If you want additional information, please let me know. I can work with that pallet, though, I may alter some things or tweak it if I favor green or gold (however, I have an idea what i want to work with in the gold and green combo). Also, rather than black, can we try something in brown and gray? With rustic, I think black would be too harsh of an accent color for the feel you want in the look. For the brushes, I think we can go all sorts of directions. I think we can do an ornate frame or do something with one of the images cut and placed accordingly. I can show you what I mean in ornate brushes.
Ornate Brushes

Oh yeah those brushes would be great. And alright, brown and gray would make a perfect replacement for the black. Sounds greath!

leO2ehB.png

What do you need?

A graphic

What is it for?

I'd like a banner for my character in the roleplay somethingSTRANGE.

When do you need it?

There's really no rush, but I'd be great if you could have it done as soon as possible.

Images?

The only thing I really need it to have is the model being Winona Ryder as Lydia Deetz in the movie Beetlejuice. These are just a few images you could use, but I don't mind if you use any you find that you think would fit better :)

gif 1

gif 2

gif 3

gif 4

gif 5

Supernatural/Horror/Thriller

Details?

I really liked how you did Venn and Crowley's banners + timeskip, I was hoping you could create something similar to that. I prefer gifs over pictures and for color palettes, I like black and white, neutral colors, pale colors, saturated colors, really just anything, I'm not picky, but I do have a soft spot for colors that really stick out. The only colors I don't like are sepia filters or anything that looks very brown and patterns/designs are okay, but I'd rather have it look neat. If you're able to, I'd like something like this font used for the character name. Maybe something like this on a bottom or top corner. I'm looking for it to have a kinda 'creepy' or goth vibe. Thank you in advance!

@boyguro

I'll say that incorporating .gifs into the graphic is very much possible, but it is a lot of work to accomplish it in my set up. I have found ways of getting around it in RPN and what not, but I may ask for outside help to fade it into the main banner with one of the .gifs provided. If I can't get outside help, would you be alright if I used the .gif in the time skip banner and used a PNG image for the main graphic? Also, what is the name of the font you provided in the link? Do you want me to just do the graphic and simple format rather than the complex status bar I did for Venn?

@mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y of course, that works perfectly. i got the font from here and i believe the name is 'monsterfreak'. i'm not sure what you mean by status bar, do you mean the extra information bit? i already did that myself, so just the graphic.

leO2ehB.png

What do you need?

Character - IC - RP

What is it for?

It's for my recent RP, I wanted to be able to roleplay two of my characters through it.

Thread -
Casual - -=(Blood of the Gods)=-

When do you need it?

Well, I don't think there's a
needed time.

I'd prefer if it was
before everyone on my thread starts RPing (Which I expect maybe in a week? I dunno.) But I saw how you're working on two projects at a time already, so I don't think it matters if I wait longer than that.

Images?

Main Star:

View media item 5859

Main Protagonist:

View media item 5861

Where the Main Star Lives:

4c6e791a710c183efb63b552798bb2b3.jpg

Where the Main Protagonist Lives:

dark_forest_by_vityar83-d4yjpvb.jpg

A sort of Roman/Medieval Fantasy...?

Details?

Well, preferably a color pallet of Silver/Magenta for the Main Star, and Gold/Black for the Main Protagonist. I'd like it if there were two boxes, one for each.

If I'm a bit too demanding and this is too much of a challenge; sorry!

Please and thank you~!

FOR @Grey

Sori's Lesson
In a time when, through clever trickery (and murder and theft and blackmail) the light of the Hellsun was dimmed and the Evernight lay heavy upon all the Circles, the wandering swordsdemon Sori Brightsword abandoned her onetime lover to the vicissitudes of civil war for reasons that do not matter yet (though they will become obvious), and came to the Temple of The Eighth Storm.

In this time the roads were treacherous and the tunnels even moreso and really it was wisest not to fly, but Sori was undeterred for she had heard the martial adherents of The Eighth Storm knew the secret of the perfect strike and she coveted this wisdom (for her hair and her sword were her pride).

And so Sori walked a cracked granite road which ran from Pandemonium's impossible rim into the plains of Wrath, and felt the eye of Destruction-By-Rebirth upon her as an interloper in that realm. Thus as Sori passed a deep cave in the living rock imps emerged to test her, frolicking in flames, throwing stones and fireballs. Effortlessly, Sori deflected these weapons back at her aggressors, who fled as the projectiles missed. Her brow furrowed in irritation. Then when Sori passed a burning lake, Hellhounds which were bathing challenged her with bloodthirsty howls. Sori struck them down, but in no less than two strikes which severed their heads, and she was relieved through her growing frown that these were not true warriors to be offended at her imprecision.

Finally she came to the pillar of basalt that stood taller than the rest under skies that roiled with clouds and lit the ground with lightning, and it was ringed with narrow steps carven from the living rock, and at the base sat a great Demon of Wrath.

"Step aside," said Sori, "for I wish to learn the secret of the Temple acolytes."

The monk shook its great shaggy head, tiny bells ringing from its great horns, and it stood up to be twice Sori's height.

"I am a Temple acolyte, and I refuse," it said.

Sori drew her blade and set her feet in the martial stance called Golden Devil.

"I ask you again to step aside, or teach me instead," said Sori.

"Again, I refuse," said the Demon, bells chiming.

"Once more; step aside," Sori said, "or teach me."

It was this third time that the Demon smote her with its great fist and sent her tumbling across the plain.
[/bg]

Code:
[accordion]{Slide=Sori's Lesson}[bg=#fdfdfd][font=calibri][Justify]In a time when, through clever trickery (and murder and theft and blackmail) the light of the Hellsun was dimmed and the Evernight lay heavy upon all the Circles, the wandering swordsdemon Sori Brightsword abandoned her onetime lover to the vicissitudes of civil war for reasons that do not matter yet (though they will become obvious), and came to the Temple of The Eighth Storm.
In this time the roads were treacherous and the tunnels even moreso and really it was wisest not to fly, but Sori was undeterred for she had heard the martial adherents of The Eighth Storm knew the secret of the perfect strike and she coveted this wisdom (for her hair and her sword were her pride).
And so Sori walked a cracked granite road which ran from Pandemonium's impossible rim into the plains of Wrath, and felt the eye of Destruction-By-Rebirth upon her as an interloper in that realm. Thus as Sori passed a deep cave in the living rock imps emerged to test her, frolicking in flames, throwing stones and fireballs. Effortlessly, Sori deflected these weapons back at her aggressors, who fled as the projectiles missed. Her brow furrowed in irritation. Then when Sori passed a burning lake, Hellhounds which were bathing challenged her with bloodthirsty howls. Sori struck them down, but in no less than two strikes which severed their heads, and she was relieved through her growing frown that these were not true warriors to be offended at her imprecision.
Finally she came to the pillar of basalt that stood taller than the rest under skies that roiled with clouds and lit the ground with lightning, and it was ringed with narrow steps carven from the living rock, and at the base sat a great Demon of Wrath.
"Step aside," said Sori, "for I wish to learn the secret of the Temple acolytes."
The monk shook its great shaggy head, tiny bells ringing from its great horns, and it stood up to be twice Sori's height.
"I am a Temple acolyte, and I refuse," it said.
Sori drew her blade and set her feet in the martial stance called Golden Devil.
"I ask you again to step aside, or teach me instead," said Sori.
"Again, I refuse," said the Demon, bells chiming.
"Once more; step aside," Sori said, "or teach me."
It was this third time that the Demon smote her with its great fist and sent her tumbling across the plain.[/justify][/font][/bg]{/Slide}[/bg][/accordion]

FOR

@temporalSorceress --- COMPLETE​

CnQSgpF.png

Once Upon a Time...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ad mei nulla invenire, putant mnesarchum an mel. Ei error vituperata quo, sea ad dicam corrumpit definitiones. Sea amet eripuit atomorum ei, ex qui nemore everti repudiare. Ut erat hendrerit pro. Nec an utroque evertitur. Mollis scriptorem duo te. Meliore epicuri ponderum vix ne, no populo delenit patrioque per, labore voluptua interpretaris sea ut. Vel ex exerci neglegentur, cum graece eripuit impedit no. Inani intellegebat no mea. Sit ad accumsan mediocrem. Mel ex posse convenire. No sed integre accommodare, ex eos illum graeci laoreet, cu abhorreant persequeris pri. Unum liber expetenda his an, quot tation habemus te pri. Utinam luptatum ea sit, eam saepe reprehendunt ad. Munere consulatu iracundia ex nam, his audire tibique ad, erant vituperata disputationi sea ea. Posse virtute volutpat no nec, ut agam primis sed, duis iisque est ex. Dicat vivendum his ne. Et cum tamquam lucilius, an corpora mnesarchum accommodare sea. Debet ancillae ad mea. Legere verterem no his, has atqui possim interesset at, no cum case dictas. Cu quo aperiam fuisset postulant, ex semper scaevola oporteat eum. Ferri debitis ei vel. Vix quando causae definitionem ad. Ea quo erant adipisci, dicant diceret in pro. Vel te brute veniam eleifend, oblique comprehensam no ius. Nam at enim dicit albucius, usu ut iusto habemus elaboraret. Equidem eleifend et vix.

Rules & Regulations

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, sint dicam constituam cu mea, ullum homero deserunt ad eum. Eam justo consequat eu. Altera interpretaris eos ut, ad eum aliquid indoctum. Vim mazim accumsan ut. Detracto invidunt ad sea, ei tibique sadipscing comprehensam nec. Per ei quis sumo facilisi, vim ei movet expetendis, mei at alia ceteros.

Saepe tollit minimum qui at, nisl unum intellegat at usu. Viris denique mel id. Mutat accommodare at duo, per lorem dissentiunt eu. Error signiferumque te vim, ei eam harum doming. Verear accumsan sadipscing cum in, qui cu invidunt molestiae.

An mea fuisset maluisset, in fabellas partiendo constituam ius. Ad diam novum democritum quo, ferri solum mea et. An homero causae vix, ei nonumes facilis gloriatur eam. Id moderatius mediocritatem eos, has mazim lucilius volutpat ne, iusto constituam ex ius. Affert contentiones est ea. Prompta habemus qui an, eu his iusto scripserit.

An putent propriae quo. Luptatum forensibus ea vix. Falli conclusionemque quo an. Mel id odio oporteat, vel nusquam interpretaris at.

Justo nullam commune te ius. Est consul ceteros ex, stet vitae ad sit, vel everti sapientem at. Ea ius liber molestie consectetuer, cu vis commodo recusabo sapientem. Has ut etiam recteque. Ne qui saepe prodesset, legere lobortis referrentur nam id.

The Houses

no slide
3VQRhWx.png
The Dain's are the closest family to the royal family. They have served in their guard for many many years. Their house motto is "Blood shall not be shed without justice". They are the most cunning soldiers in the lands, and are usually very skilled with any weapon that is placed in their hands. It is rumored that the first Dain was trained by an assassin. To be a Dain is to be of the utmost strongest character.

15j3TpI.png
The Bal'Gruun's are a neutral family, where most of the realm's healers come from. They are not good, nor are they evil. Their house motto is "One cannot choose left or right, only the center is balanced". They are the most skilled healers and alchemists, without a shred of evil in their blood. They do not take sides. To be a Bal'Gruun is to be a protector of the people, good or bad.

6bqPHtm.png
The Myeria's are a cold, dark, secretive family. They believe firmly that the throne belongs to them, and their only wish is to see destruction come to the house of Devonshire. Their house motto is "Kill before choice can take root". They are the most feared by the people of the realm, and people usually tend to stay far away from any of their people. To be a Myeria is to be a power-hungry character.

The Country of Oakenshire

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, pericula contentiones ex qui, sit ad euismod appellantur, saperet contentiones voluptatibus mea te. Mea meis accusamus liberavisse ex, nec ne wisi facete fuisset. Meis sadipscing usu te. Usu sumo disputando ad, eirmod disputationi vituperatoribus pro ei. No qui esse mazim comprehensam. Ancillae appellantur sed id, est at tantas fabulas, vel explicari aliquando an. Et sea nobis civibus nominati, vocibus officiis consequat ea usu. Eam ne debitis contentiones, an qui scripta corpora. Ex eum enim utinam iuvaret, per an erat simul pertinax. Vim quot adipiscing contentiones in, no nusquam verterem signiferumque cum, te luptatum conclusionemque pro. Causae philosophia qui ad, assum intellegebat ad sed. Ad vel oratio scripta iuvaret. Velit possit ne ius. Eum ea dicam labore accommodare, ad has commodo torquatos. Eu his nibh labore tibique. Inermis fierent intellegebat usu id. Nisl aeque probatus vel ne, ea quo aeterno bonorum, te percipit pericula expetenda his. Ne eos audiam intellegebat, vidisse habemus mediocrem no nec, est ad summo aliquip. Vix in offendit dissentiunt, te oratio persius facilis per, eu fugit similique qui. Vim nibh lucilius cu, id solet platonem vix. Ne vix veri quaerendum. At eam soluta veritus temporibus. Ut elitr ornatus tacimates duo, eu mei everti diceret platonem, in usu sonet intellegam concludaturque. Fuisset posidonium mea te, sint placerat ad has, cu eam nullam utamur scripta.

Created by

M4YHEM F0RM4771NG

Code:
[center][img=http://i.imgur.com/CnQSgpF.png][/center]

[centerblock=80][border=1px solid #927407][bg= #927407]

[center][font=Satisfy][color=#03050b][size=7]Once Upon a Time...[/size][/color][/font][/center]

[/bg]

[justify][size=3] STORY GOES HERE [/size][/justify][/border][/centerblock]

[centerblock=82][row][column=span4][border=1px solid #927407][bg= #927407]

[center][font=Satisfy][color=#03050b][size=6]Rules & Regulations[/size][/color][/font][/center]

[/bg]

[size=3][justify] RULES GOES HERE [/justify][/size][/border][/column][column=span4][border=1px solid #927407][bg= #927407]

[center][font=Satisfy][color=#03050b][size=6]The Houses[/size][/color][/font][/center]

[/bg]

[size=3][border=1px #fdfdfd solid][accordion]{Slide=[bg=#fdfdfd][img=http://i.imgur.com/2MIDy6s.png]}[bg=#fdfdfd][Justify][size=3]The Devonshire's are the royal family of the continent. They are the rulers and the protectors of the land. Their house motto is "One cannot live without honesty". They are looked up to by all the people of the land, and they have ruled for generations. To be a Devonshire is to be of the utmost respectable character.

[indent][list][*][url=link_to_character_profile]Character's Name & Role Position[/url]
[*][url=link_to_character_profile]Character's Name & Role Position[/url]
[*][url=link_to_character_profile]Character's Name & Role Position[/url][/list][/indent]

[/size][/justify][/bg]{/Slide}[/bg]
{Slide=[bg=#fdfdfd][img=http://i.imgur.com/3VQRhWx.png]}[bg=#fdfdfd][Justify][size=3]The Dain's are the closest family to the royal family. They have served in their guard for many many years. Their house motto is "Blood shall not be shed without justice". They are the most cunning soldiers in the lands, and are usually very skilled with any weapon that is placed in their hands. It is rumored that the first Dain was trained by an assassin. To be a Dain is to be of the utmost strongest character.

[indent][list][*][url=link_to_character_profile]Character's Name & Role Position[/url]
[*][url=link_to_character_profile]Character's Name & Role Position[/url][/list][/indent]

{Slide=[bg=#fdfdfd][img=http://i.imgur.com/15j3TpI.png]}[bg=#fdfdfd][Justify][size=3]The Bal'Gruun's are a neutral family, where most of the realm's healers come from. They are not good, nor are they evil. Their house motto is "One cannot choose left or right, only the center is balanced". They are the most skilled healers and alchemists, without a shred of evil in their blood. They do not take sides. To be a Bal'Gruun is to be a protector of the people, good or bad.

{Slide=[bg=#fdfdfd][img=http://i.imgur.com/6bqPHtm.png]}[bg=#fdfdfd][Justify][size=3]The Myeria's are a cold, dark, secretive family. They believe firmly that the throne belongs to them, and their only wish is to see destruction come to the house of Devonshire. Their house motto is "Kill before choice can take root". They are the most feared by the people of the realm, and people usually tend to stay far away from any of their people. To be a Myeria is to be a power-hungry character.

[/size][/justify][/bg]{/Slide}[/bg][/accordion][/border][/size][/border][/column][/row][/centerblock]

[centerblock=80][border=1px solid #927407][bg= #927407]

[center][font=Satisfy][color=#03050b][size=6]The Country of Oakenshire[/size][/color][/font][/center]

[/bg]

[Justify][size=3]

[center][url=http://40.media.tumblr.com/fd81060bb80b08c918dbe32667a732f3/tumblr_n5zp1kFxG81rwc7f9o1_1280.jpg][img=http://i.imgur.com/BJ35Iuu.png][/url][/center]

SETTING INFO GOES HERE [/size][/justify][/border]

[bg=#927407]

[right][font=Open Sans][size=3]Created by [url=https://www.rpnation.com/threads/m4yh3m-f0rm4771ng.184682/]M4YHEM F0RM4771NG[/url][/size][/font][/right]

[/bg][/centerblock]

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y][border=1px solid #000000] [CENTER] FOR [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26581-temporalsorceress/ said:
@temporalSorceress[/URL]

This is the gist of what the overview will look like so far. I am still building tables to correspond to the order. Please let me know what you think. Additional changes can occur and all that jazz.[/CENTER]

[/border]

CnQSgpF.png

Once Upon a Time...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ad mei nulla invenire, putant mnesarchum an mel. Ei error vituperata quo, sea ad dicam corrumpit definitiones. Sea amet eripuit atomorum ei, ex qui nemore everti repudiare. Ut erat hendrerit pro. Nec an utroque evertitur. Mollis scriptorem duo te. Meliore epicuri ponderum vix ne, no populo delenit patrioque per, labore voluptua interpretaris sea ut. Vel ex exerci neglegentur, cum graece eripuit impedit no. Inani intellegebat no mea. Sit ad accumsan mediocrem. Mel ex posse convenire. No sed integre accommodare, ex eos illum graeci laoreet, cu abhorreant persequeris pri. Unum liber expetenda his an, quot tation habemus te pri. Utinam luptatum ea sit, eam saepe reprehendunt ad. Munere consulatu iracundia ex nam, his audire tibique ad, erant vituperata disputationi sea ea. Posse virtute volutpat no nec, ut agam primis sed, duis iisque est ex. Dicat vivendum his ne. Et cum tamquam lucilius, an corpora mnesarchum accommodare sea. Debet ancillae ad mea. Legere verterem no his, has atqui possim interesset at, no cum case dictas. Cu quo aperiam fuisset postulant, ex semper scaevola oporteat eum. Ferri debitis ei vel. Vix quando causae definitionem ad. Ea quo erant adipisci, dicant diceret in pro. Vel te brute veniam eleifend, oblique comprehensam no ius. Nam at enim dicit albucius, usu ut iusto habemus elaboraret. Equidem eleifend et vix.

Rules & Regulations

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, sint dicam constituam cu mea, ullum homero deserunt ad eum. Eam justo consequat eu. Altera interpretaris eos ut, ad eum aliquid indoctum. Vim mazim accumsan ut. Detracto invidunt ad sea, ei tibique sadipscing comprehensam nec. Per ei quis sumo facilisi, vim ei movet expetendis, mei at alia ceteros.

Saepe tollit minimum qui at, nisl unum intellegat at usu. Viris denique mel id. Mutat accommodare at duo, per lorem dissentiunt eu. Error signiferumque te vim, ei eam harum doming. Verear accumsan sadipscing cum in, qui cu invidunt molestiae.

An mea fuisset maluisset, in fabellas partiendo constituam ius. Ad diam novum democritum quo, ferri solum mea et. An homero causae vix, ei nonumes facilis gloriatur eam. Id moderatius mediocritatem eos, has mazim lucilius volutpat ne, iusto constituam ex ius. Affert contentiones est ea. Prompta habemus qui an, eu his iusto scripserit.

An putent propriae quo. Luptatum forensibus ea vix. Falli conclusionemque quo an. Mel id odio oporteat, vel nusquam interpretaris at.

Justo nullam commune te ius. Est consul ceteros ex, stet vitae ad sit, vel everti sapientem at. Ea ius liber molestie consectetuer, cu vis commodo recusabo sapientem. Has ut etiam recteque. Ne qui saepe prodesset, legere lobortis referrentur nam id.

The Houses

no slide
3VQRhWx.png
The Dain's are the closest family to the royal family. They have served in their guard for many many years. Their house motto is "Blood shall not be shed without justice". They are the most cunning soldiers in the lands, and are usually very skilled with any weapon that is placed in their hands. It is rumored that the first Dain was trained by an assassin. To be a Dain is to be of the utmost strongest character.
15j3TpI.png
The Bal'Gruun's are a neutral family, where most of the realm's healers come from. They are not good, nor are they evil. Their house motto is "One cannot choose left or right, only the center is balanced". They are the most skilled healers and alchemists, without a shred of evil in their blood. They do not take sides. To be a Bal'Gruun is to be a protector of the people, good or bad.
6bqPHtm.png
The Myeria's are a cold, dark, secretive family. They believe firmly that the throne belongs to them, and their only wish is to see destruction come to the house of Devonshire. Their house motto is "Kill before choice can take root". They are the most feared by the people of the realm, and people usually tend to stay far away from any of their people. To be a Myeria is to be a power-hungry character.
I absolutely love it!

@temporalSorceress

Cooli. Cooli. Do you plan on having a Setting Thread option? Or, would you like it to be in the overview page? I can easily make a table below this and include the map you linked. As for the roles, I think I can add the links to the accordion coding to the side, but would you like it to be in its own section at the top of the profile section?

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26581-temporalsorceress/ said:
@temporalSorceress[/URL]
Cooli. Cooli. Do you plan on having a Setting Thread option? Or, would you like it to be in the overview page? I can easily make a table below this and include the map you linked. As for the roles, I think I can add the links to the accordion coding to the side, but would you like it to be in its own section at the top of the profile section?
I'll have it in the overview page, i think. As for the roles, whatever is easiest for you works for me

@temporalSorceress --- COMPLETE​

NAME first middle last

AGE self explanatory

GENDER self explanatory

SEXUALITY self explanatory

ROLE what is your character's role in the thread?

HOUSE what family is your character associated with?

DESCRIPTION describe physical elements of your character. do they have any tattoos? piercings? scars? etc.

PERSONALITY ---

BIOGRAPHY ---

Created by

M4YHEM F0RM4771NG

Code:
[bg=#927407][row][column=span3][border=1px solid #03050b][bg=#fdfdfd]
[center][img=IMAGE GOES HERE][/center]

[/bg][/border][/column][column=span5][border=1px solid #03050b][bg=#fdfdfd][justify][size=3][b]NAME[/b] first middle last
[b]AGE[/b] self explanatory
[b]GENDER[/b] self explanatory
[b]SEXUALITY[/b] self explanatory
[b]ROLE[/b] what is your character's role in the thread?
[b]HOUSE[/b] what family is your character associated with?

[b]DESCRIPTION[/b] describe physical elements of your character. do they have any tattoos? piercings? scars? etc.

[b]PERSONALITY[/b] ---

[b]BIOGRAPHY[/b] --- [/size][/justify][/bg][/border][/column][/row][/bg]

[bg=#927407]

[right][font=Open Sans][size=3]Created by [url=https://www.rpnation.com/threads/m4yh3m-f0rm4771ng.184682/]M4YHEM F0RM4771NG[/url][/size][/font][/right]

[/bg]

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y][border=1px solid #000000] [CENTER] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26581-temporalsorceress/ said:
@temporalSorceress[/URL]

Let me know if you want anything else or things changed. The image is in there to show how things will look like. I will be putting in a image placement to fill it up in the initial posting.[/CENTER]

[/border]

33ECJrC.png

NAME first middle last

AGE self explanatory

GENDER self explanatory

SEXUALITY self explanatory

ROLE what is your character's role in the thread?

HOUSE what family is your character associated with?

DESCRIPTION describe physical elements of your character. do they have any tattoos? piercings? scars? etc.

PERSONALITY ---

BIOGRAPHY ---
That looks great! Sorry for not responding earlier, my notifications tend to get jumbled up. But yes, that looks great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back