CLOSED

@The Wizard of Odd

I can make a universal character sheet. There's just some things that will not be included and will change depending on what you do with it in terms of information. I can keep color neutral so it can go with your images. Universal codings can be tricky for the fact that there are threads that already have information they want you to have and what not that could stretch out the coding or make it seem too cramped. What remains would be a link with credit going to me for making the skeleton as a form of advertisement and making sure that other users don't take your coding or my coding without permission.

@mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y That all sounds good to me, if it isn't too difficult for you, of course. I could always add any extra stuff a roleplay may need with a tab or something, explaining why I need to and it shouldn't be a problem. And about the link, no problem at all! Wouldn't want that happening.

@Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Cooli. Cooli. Alright! The big question....

Tabs vs Accordions. Which are you most comfortable with?

Oh, um... Well, either really. If I had to chose, I'd probably say accordions.

project_app_graphic.png

What do you need?

Thread Format Interest Check

What is it for?

Interest Check/New Roleplay.

When do you need it?

I would love for it to be done in a few days, say four or Five. If not that's fine.

Images?

Image One/Title

Image Two/Main Image/Color Reference.

Anything to do with technological/Future images is fine.

What’s the genre/theme of the thread?

Fantasy/Dystopian/Future/Semi-Realistic.

Details?

Based off the book Glitch by Heather.

Title is Glitch

accordions Are welcomed and loved.

Plot, Story-Line, Roles, and rules spots are needed.

I am terrible at details, but i am sure this is something to go off of. Sorry.

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25253-lilyannagaming/ said:
@LilyannaGaming[/URL]
At the moment, I am not taking requests. I'm just doing my own thing to get myself feeling unrusty and pass the time while recovering from my back injury.
That's fine. I sorry to bug you then. I am just looking for a coder who is good at color schemes. All the ones i try to request from seem to be taking breaks as well.

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25253-lilyannagaming/ said:
@LilyannaGaming[/URL]
No worries. It just happens. Though, I wouldn't mind helping out in terms of advice and getting opinions on stuff.
I will keep this in mind.

project_app_graphic.png

What do you need?

Interest check page and Character applications.

What is it for?

I'm making a role play about a band, and would like the character sheets to be uniform.

When do you need it?

Interest check would be great asap, but I'd like it by Sunday (July 10th) at the latest.

Character applications would be needed the following Monday (July 11th)

Images?

Nothing specific. The band idea draws from Korean boy bands, so whatever you find will probably work. I could probably find you a few sometime tomorrow.

Modern, very musically oriented.

Details?

The basic idea of the role play is about dancer/singers auditioning to get into this group. The gender of the group hasn't been determined yet, so some gender neutral colors would probably work. The plot basically revolves around rising stars, so something perhaps like a fan wiki page would work for the character sheet.

As for the interest check, I'm thinking something along the lines of a flier for a hook, and then perhaps an accordion or tabs for details on the role play?

I just now read the above that you're not taking applications... terribly sorry.

project_app_graphic.png

What do you need?

I need a posting format! :3

What is it for?

It's for a character I've been using on and off. He kinda reminds me of a gypsy...

Detailed - Welcome To New Sleepy Hollow!

^ That's a link to the thread. :3

When do you need it?

Asap. The roleplay will be opening very soon. I don't mean I want it this minute. It all depends on how busy you are.
^_^ I have patience, I can wait.

Images?

Erza_Miller.jpg

jlm-wolf01-1024x7681.jpg

Sorry the images are so big. :c

More leaning towards movie-monster genre. If you've ever seen the movie Sleepy Hollow, that's what it's loosely based off of.

Details?

I was hoping for something more dark, like he was the big bad wolf kind of, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back