• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern closed!

Hi there!

I know this is going to be short and abrupt, but I don't have much time to spare; going out of the house in a few minutes to shop. I'd absolutely love to roleplay with you! I hold the same standards you hold, and think we'd be a good pair. I have a few plot ideas myself, but would love to hear any you have in mind, or have been craving to do. This being said, I'll just go out and say that I prefer modern roleplays, as I haven't taken the giant leap into fantasy just yet; you could always convince me otherwise, as I am a huge fan of The Mortal Instruments and Percy Jackson.

Anyways, I gotta get going now. Please let me know if you're interested, and when I come back, we can definitely do a little brainstorming/idea exchanging!

Hello and Happy Holidays! c:

I would be interested in The Mortal Instruments or Percy Jackson, I have a plot for a crossover if that interests you as well.

Hello!

I'm very Interested in doing an Rp with you and I was wondering if you were interested in doing a type of fandom time travel Rp with some OC's? I like Percy Jackson as well, but I don't know a whole lot of plots to go with it, so maybe you'd be interested in doing some plotting with me? I'm also a fan of Supernatural and Harry Potter. What other fandoms do you enjoy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back