• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern CLOSED ♡ Will You Marry Me ♡

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Marry Me?

..The Show-
PLEASE NOTE that the location may be changed depending on interest

Have you ever wondered what it'd be like if you married an idol or actor? What would your romance be? Usually those dreams disappear once you find your own lover, but what about those celebrities? What about the ones who are too popular to fall into a regular romance. Well no worries for there is a cure for all of this! Welcome to Say 'I Do'! This is a reality show where our beloved stars are put into a fake marriage and experience life as a married couple! They each sign a contract for 100 days and if they want to end the marriage by then, they can choose to do so. Ah, but I'm getting ahead of myself aren't I? I suppose I should explain how everything happens and whatnot.

This show was created for celebrities in Asia to not only get experienced with other celebrities, but also other cultures. In this fake marriage they have to learn to balance their work, personal, and love life. They will get a house or apartment and the pair will have to live together. Unlike other shows where they only film one day a week or stay one night at their home, this is for the whole 100 days and on if they so choose. Of course the episodes are cut due to the fact there will be boring parts during the day, but that doesn't take away from the actual couple. The couple will have to learn to get along, share chores, and simply learn to live and love like a married couple. They will experience hardships such as fans, hate, jealousy, fights, and other various things, but it comes with the territory.

Now, are you ready to experience this one way ticket to a romantic married life? Our six hosts will make sure you have the most comfortable and pleasurable vacations, missions, and welcoming presents around. There will be five to seven couples who will live in the general area of Seoul, South Korea. The couples will be decided through intensive comparing of personality, appearances, likes, dislikes, and other things. We strive for compatibility, and who knows, your fake spouse may turn out to be someone you view as your ideal type. You also may end up meeting the other couples too! Oh no! We're out of time! Well I guess all there's left to say is please look forward to the celebrities who will be joining the show and please enjoy this unique and romantic show that will be airing this summer.

~ ~ ~

This roleplay is based off of the Korean variety show We Got Married. Since that show hasn't been airing recently, and people think it will be cancelled, I thought it would be fun to put up a roleplay that is based off of that general idea. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to tag me and ask away. Also, depending on the number of people interested depends on the amount of couples~ This is also a second attempt at this roleplay!

Bride&Groom

..Characters-
100x100

100x100

100x100

100x100

100x100

100x100

100x100

100x100

100x100

100x100

100x100

100x100

100x100

100x100

NAME ‌• BRIDE
Sunmi

NAME ‌• BRIDE
Info here

NAME ‌• BRIDE
Info here

NAME ‌• BRIDE
Info here

NAME ‌• BRIDE
Info here

NAME ‌• BRIDE
Info here

NAME ‌• BRIDE
Info here

NAME ‌• GROOM
RESERVED

NAME ‌• GROOM
Info here

NAME ‌• GROOM
Info here

NAME ‌• GROOM
Info here

NAME ‌• GROOM
Info here

NAME ‌• GROOM
Info here

NAME ‌• GROOM
Info here

Last edited:
Something will get posted today though I know a lot of fans of SHINee are going to be inactive but this is something that will help me cope with the news. If you need anyone to vent to, I’m always free

oh god i just realized i go
Something will get posted today though I know a lot of fans of SHINee are going to be inactive but this is something that will help me cope with the news. If you need anyone to vent to, I’m always free
Same here. I need something to distract me, I'm so upset right now. If any of you need someone to spake to my pms are open

oh god i just realized i go

Same here. I need something to distract me, I'm so upset right now. If any of you need someone to spake to my pms are open
I’ll most likely be making a discord as well where things can be discussed that will act as a distraction for anyone who needs one

i shouldn’t , but i’m interested. both for the roleplay and because of what has happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back