• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [CLOSED] Vehemen Academy - Academy of Hunters

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I can't seem to find the opening post, if you linked it elsewhere. Didn't see it in the mention or the links, only see LORE/Character links.

I can't seem to find the opening post, if you linked it elsewhere. Didn't see it in the mention or the links, only see LORE/Character links.
Here you go.

Here you go.

Thanks, I'll get started on a post, and have it done before Thursday.

xXx.lovely.xXx xXx.lovely.xXx Hm, we’re wondering if you may be interested in creating a Discord account? It’s not required and we won’t insist you to, but it’s a faster way for us to discuss any ideas and ask any questions in a group chat there while generally chatting with each other. The rest of us are on it and we’re just wondering if you’d also like to join? Let us know :3

Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Man, I’m sorry if I should’ve specified it in the title that the roleplay’s closed for now. I may consider opening up a spot or two in the future on different roles, but for now we’re no longer accepting people. ;;

I reckon since the last time someone asked was in February I throw my hat in too so either this is dead, its still closed, or as I hope this is now open though it probably would have said so if it was... Also hey PixelSymphony PixelSymphony long time no see don't know if you remember me, but I remember you.

EMIYAman EMIYAman Hello again! I do remember you from the RWBY Forgotten Times roleplay!
Great! It's always nice to stick around in someones head for a bit, makes you feel like you made an impression of nothing else. Hope you are having fun in this RP. I looked at some of it and I have to say it is quite some impressive stuff, from characters, to setting it's all interesting. Your character was also quite creative as well, good stuff. I just stopped by from my nomadic lifestyle to take a look and hope to find some bones thrown my way, and to say hi of course.

I'm pretty new to this website and was looking through roleplays. This looks very well thought out and interesting. If there is ever an opening, please let me know.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back