• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Closed to CrystalTheDinosaur)

Before she heard his words, she recognized his voice and her hand let go of Paul. For the first time, she looked at the vampire to see who he was. "It's you...."She said remembering the boy from the meadow.

"Who I am does not matter," Jasper says pulling her away as she released the humans hand. "what matters is your my choice for a servant."

"You seen me once, I hardly count that as always seeing me." Jasper says it was not long until they where away from the crowd of people. "As to why I picked you that is not really important to you anyway but if you must know you seemed like you would make a few good meals."

"No I normally take whoever the town offers, they are gifts and I have no say in it." Jasper says wondering if she had any idea the leaders of the town generally chose who went with him. "They pick the single ones because its less hassle."

"It was not time for me to feed from you, I had to wait because if I had attacked you then the town would have expected me to take care of a threat that does not exist." Jasper says

"No, When I am done with you whether its because I grow board of your blood or you get to old to serve me you will be sent away like the others. Though I give them the kindness of a new life. Thry remember nothing of there former life." Jasper tells her, "We are almost back to my home now."

"Besides, your going to end up learning some things about your former home. It was the perfect place for me to set this exchange up they where so gullible." Jasper says not sure why he was telling the girl all this but it did not matter anyway.

"Lets just say things did not happen exactly like rhe town believes." Jasper says as they reach his home.

Jasper noticed her reaction and could not help the smirk that came to his face. "What you thought your town was perfect or something?"

"It was less a lie then setting it up like there was an issue. O was tired of having to move around all the time this way I get blood whenever I want and your town does not have to worry about random attacks. Besides its not my fault they bought into it."

"And your point? Would you rather fear the night and never know when its safe?" Jasper asks pulling her into his house and shutting the door.

"I make sure that they belive the threat is real, besides how will they find out and even if they did I am the towns Guardian they would not do anything. If they did I would wipe out any that opposed me." Jasper says facing her. "Now I have waited long enough to taste your blood."

"Pretty much, though others have tried. It will not atop me feeding though it will just make things harder on you." Jasper says pulling her closer to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back