• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Closed to CrystalTheDinosaur)

Ronnie

Jasper had moved into this town years ago. It was just isolated enough to serve his purpose, just after he moved into the large manor on a hill on the outskirts of the town he staged some events to maje the people fearful. It had mainly been attacks at night when the weak humans would not be able to see it was him. Once that was done he went to the humans offering protection under the condition that they send him a servant when he asked.

The humans had agreed of course and a tradition formed. Every few years he would demand a new servant woman, mainly if the current one got to old or he was board with her being around. The former servant he would send off to a new town after her memory had been altered by an acquaintance of his who practiced magic. He wanted to make sure nothing went wrong with his arrangement. He could have fed from bagged blood but it was never the same as taking it fresh from a vein.

Years passed and he had gone through several women, at first his servants where reluctant and some even tried to fight him. He soon made them see that it was not a good idea to defy him when he wished to feed. The past few weeks though he had become almost entranced by a young woman.

He did not know her name yet but had decided already that she would be his next servant. Normally he just let the town send someone but this time he would demand her. Jasper often slipped down into the village to watch her, he was not sure why he had become so attached to her but he would figure that out over time hopefully.

He left his manor once again to go to the town and find her. It did not take long as he had memorized her scent and followed it to a home where she was standing with two men, one looked about her age while the other was older. Jasper was to far away to hear what was being said though.

6639.jpeg
Name: Jasper

Last edited:
Alice walked through her small little village with a smile on her face. It was a peaceful little village most of the time. This specific little town had a vampire guardian and when he wished for a new servant was the only time this town was ever tense. This girl happened to be a dark kind of beauty. But, this is purely because the other girls in the village had light colored hair like blonde or light brown and they also had eye colors like brown, or green. But, Alice was different. She had dark black hair and bright, sea blue eyes. She was only 15 and was both loved and hated in this small place. Many of the men her age wanted her hand in marriage but she was not going to accept anybody that she did not love. She made her way to the Town square and saw a notice on the board. The vampire would be here within a few days to pick a new servant. She glanced down at the ground. This peaceful village was about to be full of frightened people who were worried that they would be next.

She took a deep breath as she turned away and began to walk toward her home. She walked inside where she saw her father standing with a young man from the village"Hello father.... Who is this?" She had never introduced herself to the young man. She look at them curiously, her bright eyes shining.

((The notice on the board could be like something a villager put up based on the time of year that it usually happens? also this is her in a sense. just change the hair color.))

Attachments

• Uploaded via Android app.jpg
    Uploaded via Android app.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 1
Tired of watchiing through the window that he could see into he figured that he should find out what was going on. He had a bit of a curious side when it came to the teen that seemed to live here, this was the first time that he had followed her to her home.

Jasper moved closer wanting to be able to hear what was being said. The group was inside so he was able to make his way up to the window, he could hear plainly through the walls. Crouching down beneath it so that he would not be seen he listened to the conversation happening within the house. From what he could tell the young man had been given permission to marry the girl. That would not be happening since she would be coming to his home in a few days time.

When her father told her the news he eyes widened"What! No! I don't want to be promised to a man! I told you my conditions to marriage father!" She sounded very upset.

(I am bad with guys... any chance you could play these two? for now)

(Father)
"Yes, you have said that numerous times. I am only doing whats best for you, I am getting older and Paul is a good man. He will be able to support you and give you a good life, the wedding is happening and we have a lot of work to do to get ready. Jon tells his daughter.

She glared at her father"I am not going to marry him! I want to be able to marry a man that I love!"She sighed knowing her father wasn't going to listen so she turned around and ran out of the house. She kept running till she hit the field just outside of town. she sat down in her favorite spot that she discovered the other day. she would have to be back soon though. it was almost dark

Jasper followed the girl, keepimg hidden until she stopped and sat down in the grass. He then walked over wondering if she would know who he was in the fading light. "Its a dangerous time of night to be out alone don't you think?" He asks her

She jumped a little hearing a voice behind her. "If that is true, why are you out here?"She asked the vampire without even knowing who or what he was. "I came all the way out here to be alone. it shouldnt be dangerous after all.... we have a guardian...."She looked at her feet.

"I am not one that has to fear much, though you should return to your father before the sun fully sets. You may have a guardian but even he can not protect from everything. He protects the town but you are not currently in the towns borders." Jasper says knowing now she did not recognize him.

She sighed and nodded before looking up at the boy"Fine... I will return to the village but I am not going to go home yet...."se says before heading back into the town .

Jasper watched her head back to his town. He was the only one that knew there was no real threat to the town, he started walking back twords the town he all but ruled starting to feel parched. Tonight would be the last one his current servant would be with him. He had been board of her for awhile now but wanted to wait for a little longer before sending her off.

She wondered the town for a little longer before returning to her home. she needed to rest. tomorrow was the day that would break somebody's heart. would take a girl away from her family. would send a girl to live a nightmare. she slowly fell asleep

She woke up the next morning and sat up in her bed. She looked around for a moment before she got up and got dressed in a purple dress. She was being forced to spend the day with her fiance to try to get to know him. She made her way down to the main room where she saw her father. "Are you going to let me out of this arrangement yet father?"

"No my dear, you will be marrying Paul. I know you wished yo chose for yourself but I am not the man I once was and you need to be taken care of as I grow older." Her father says

She sighed softly "But daddy... I don't wish to marry Paul.... I could take care of myself"She heard the door open and sighed as she looked over to see her fiance.

"Good morning, Paul. "She says as she looked away from him"Father, I ask again. Will you let me out of this arrangement!"She was glad Paul was here. He could hear she wanted out and maybe he would let her out.

"I know that you wished to marry a man you loved. Paul is a good man though and he will take care of you, the arrangement has already been made and I will not back out of it." Jonathan tells his daughter.

Jasper had returned to his mansion and packed a few things for his current servant. Then in the morning he had sent her away, that evening he would make his way to the town and demand the next young women.

(I'm gonna fix it to make it better)

she sighed looking at her father."Fine. I will just be miserable for the rest of my days."She glared at Paul"Do not expect me to accept you."She storms out of the house toward town. Little did she know that soon, she would belong to the man she met earlier

Paul ran after her, "wait can we at least talk for a bit before you decide that your life will be miserable?" He calls after his future wife.

She stops and lets him catch up. She hadnt looked at him yet"Fine..." She turned around to face him"But you do not understand. MY WHOLE LIFE I was promised that i would be able to marry a man that i fell for. Now i will never even know who that is...." She sighed"Can we at least stay in town.... In case the vampire comes... I want to say good bye to the next girl..."

"We can, but please remember that I was not involved any more then you. My father asked what I thought about you and I told him that you where a good person and very kind. Next thing I know we are engaged." Paul says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back