• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [CLOSED]The Rift Between Us

Abraxos

satan's pet goat
tumblr_nmv9iisv8s1u9b9ceo1_500.gif
Theme Song: Demon Hunter - As We Wept
Genres: Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Medieval, Romance

Mages are believed to be evil. Their power corrupts them, erases any trace of humanity they had left. Or so the people have been told.

[Muse A] is a part of Nanum, an organization held in high regards by the common people and royals alike. Their members are revered, even worshipped at times, as they are the fearless men and women that hunt these mages down and kill them without remorse. And [Muse A] is the best at what he does. Not once has he failed a mission.

Nanum has been hot on [Muse B]'s heels for years now. Rumored to be amongst the most powerful of the mages, they seek to eradicate him. He's been evading them since, always just one step ahead of them. Until Nanun sends [Muse A] after him, hoping that their best Hunter would be a match for this powerful, evil mage.

When [Muse A] catches up to him, intent on destroying him, he's met with a sight he never in his wildest dreams expected to see: [Muse B] risking his own life to save a human child.

Aren't mages supposed to be evil? Don't they care for only themselves?

Suddenly, [Muse A] is not so certain that's the truth anymore.

Instead of killing him, he decides to take him hostage and bring him before the Nanum's council to explain what he had seen. But, as it turns out, Nanum's known the truth all along. But mages are powerful, and they threaten to usurp the control Nanum has over this world. And they have no qualms about killing [Muse A], their own Hunter, to keep that information secret.

Now [Muse A] and [Muse B] find themselves on the run, able to depend only on each other. But long years of learned animosity towards the other are not so easy to forget.
f3312ba3-b6ec-4e11-b855-85fa0236f7ee.gif

Rules and Requirements:
- You will write in third person, past tense
- Proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization
- A minimum of ten sentences per every post (dialogue excluded), unless the story calls for shorter posts
- Characters must be between 20-25 years old
- You would be controlling Muse A

I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to first see a short example of your writing. So if you are interested just send it over PM or comment here or whatever (Man, I'm completely new here, I have no idea how this works), and I can do the same for you if you want.

We can either each create our character first, or just jump straight in, whatever you prefer.

Also, you should know that due to medical reasons, I won't be able to reply every day.

Hey! This is definitely an interesting plot. I love the concept and the dynamic you already have developed between the characters! Anyway, if no one has already applied for this, I'd be so down to develop a thread with this idea. ^^

Hey! This is definitely an interesting plot. I love the concept and the dynamic you already have developed between the characters! Anyway, if no one has already applied for this, I'd be so down to develop a thread with this idea. ^^

Oh, perfect!! I'd love to roleplay with you.
I can go ahead and make the thread if you want.

Oh, perfect!! I'd love to roleplay with you.
I can go ahead and make the thread if you want.

Sure, that sounds good to me!

Ah, here we go, I'll edit my first post later. I'd prefer to keep this thread for OOC so we can just write the story in the other one.
Do you prefer to make CS first or just jump straight in?
Fantasy - The Rift Between Us

Keeping this thread OOC sounds great! We could also talk through PMs. ^^
I don't mind making character sheets. However, if you would prefer not to, I'd be fine with jumping right into the thread!

Keeping this thread OOC sounds great! We could also talk through PMs. ^^
I don't mind making character sheets. However, if you would prefer not to, I'd be fine with jumping right into the thread!

Ah perfect, I prefer to just jump in.
And sure, but if you wanna talk through PM, you gotta message me because I still don't have enough posts to be able to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back