• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Closed) The Child & The Creature

Which would you prefer?

• Ostracization - the creature will never fit in and must be a secret

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acceptance - the creature eventually becomes accepted and almost mascot-like

• Romance - the creature and the child develop romantic feelings (non-sexual)

• Other - open to other ideas and these don't have to be exclusive :p

• Total voters

mochamental

Update: 3/3 partners found!

A child that is a constant victim of bullying discovers a strange egg one day when hiding in the forest. Bringing it home, the child cares for it and eventually the egg hatches. The creature grows fairly fast and it is becoming harder and harder to keep it a secret. The child doesn't even know what it eats or whether it even needs to.

Will this creature become the child's best friend? Is it too dangerous and will it kill everyone in the town?

I am open to playing either, so if you have a preference, please let me know! I am looking for no more than three partners.

This would be a casual to semi-detailed role play and I request one to two paragraphs for most posts. It would also be slicey-lifey and I am open to an eventual time skip to when they are in high school. I prefer anime/manga-like Japanese setting, but am open for having this in a different one as well, though it would be modern times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few questions if that's okay?

1. Do you mean child ad in a 5 and 8 age range or as in older like 9 and 12 age range?
  2. What does the creature look like? (if it is a secret then that's okay)
  3. Could I play as a female?
  4. About that Poll above, if at all possible could this creature have or develop a human or semi-human from which could lead to romance and/or add on to the Appectance choice as in the creature gains the peoples trust in being able to go back and forth between two forms to fit in better?

The idea itself is still intriguing and depending on your answers I still may want to carry out this rp, through any means which you prefer (PM or Thread)

By the way... Hello I am Wolfy also known by many of my followers as either a really fun person to talk to, annoying, or a good rper. Depending on your point of view. My replies many vary between lengths and I will try to the best of my abilities, the time I have available and if I have any inspiration to write 2 or more paragraphs... But be warned I am human and need my sleep, so if I suddenly am offline I'm probably probably either asleep, am eating eating, have church or doing chores (possibly I'm in a bad reception area) I WILL TRY TO KEEP YOU UPDATED ON WHAT I'M DOING!!! I just wanted to clarify I have a life, and other rpers who expect replies from me... If I don't reply in a day I am either out of town or you just need to remind me of the rp (if we ever have one)

I'll shut up now....

xD sorry for any typos I do all my rping on my phone and autocorrect can be stubborn

Questions are absolutely okay.

1. I would say probably around 10 years old, though younger or older is not out of the question.

2. It will depend on the answer given in the poll, since I didn't want to preclude any potential partners by setting anything too specific in stone. I also wanted to let the other decide what the creature is if they had a preference to play the creature role.

3. Of course, though if there is to be any romantic feeling I would plan to play the opposite gender, if that's okay.

4. That sounds good actually, and shape shifting would be really good ability for that direction.

Nice to meet you, Wolfy~

I tend to like threads of you want to do this.

Your answers have been adequate.... Just saying it said all this to myself as I wro- typed it yup I'm a weirdy

I'd love to rp with you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back