• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Closed search thread

FancyRayOfLight

Light Itself
The title explains it all. I'm looking for people that can post at least 2-3 paragraphs a post, preferably more. I'd say 4-8 people is plenty. You can have any hybrid, as long as you don't make it something crazy. 1-2 of us can be a whitecoat or Eraser that helps them escape. My plot is that a group of hybrids from the School escape either on their own or with the help of 1/2 whitecoats, Erasers, or both. you can fill out a character sheet in the thread linked below

https://www.rpnation.com/forum/2388-characters/

you can add anything else you want to the info, I'm leaving it open. But that's the basic requirements. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still accepting I would be interested, I love the book series and the manga (The new TV series looks rubbish though xD) 

Bump. We have around four so if anyone joining wants to play a whitecoat or Eraser, I'm going to give this two more days before starting. In which case hybrids will be escaping on their own. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back