• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Closed] RWBY Search (Ignore Post Count) [Closed]

Mossino

This account is now unused and inactive.
About Me
Hello! Nice to meet ya'! I'm Mossino or Moss, a sixteen year old homeschooler who loves to rp. There isn't much to say about me really, but if you want to know more, please hit me up!

How I RP
1. I try to match my partners on post length, though there are sometimes I'm just not feeling it, and won't be able to post.
2. I range from one-liners to 6 paragraphs, it really depends on what I am given to work with, and how much motivation I am.
3. My mood and schedule are really fickle. If I'm not up to posting, I'm not going to post, just bug me until I do!
4. I wanna make friends, not just partners!
5. I can do MxF and FxF, and prefer FxF, however both are just fine!
6. I love romance, but if the character aren't compatible, then I won't force it.
7. I'm comfortable with anything, and willing to try anything.
8. I love action, blood, guts, gore, high emotions, and characters getting mauled and hurt. I'm a bit of a sadist when it comes to my characters, schadenfreude.
9. I'm fine with OCxOC, Canon x Canon, or OCxCanon, however, if we do OCxCanon, I'd rather be the Canon.
10. I'd love this to be on Discord, it's easier for me to RP on there.
11. I prefer to play the Female character, if plausible.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

The RP

Now, let's get down to business. No, this is not a Mulan reference :P.

Anywho, I want to do a Dark RWBY RP. What I mean by this is I want things to be a bit more realistic, a bit bloody, gorey. The type that makes the characters question what the hell did they just see.

However this isn't going to be corpse party. There will be down time with some cute moments here and there. But when combat hits, shit gets real.

I'd love to play Neo in a crime based RP that is still dark like this.

Last edited:
Hello!
I think it'd be interesting to have a more realistic take on the RWBY plotline, since most roleplays, while fun, disregard emotional realism and such, ya'know?
You alright with an oc roleplay? Doesn't have to be romantic; I personally don't mind if it is or isn't.

Hello!
I think it'd be interesting to have a more realistic take on the RWBY plotline, since most roleplays, while fun, disregard emotional realism and such, ya'know?
You alright with an oc roleplay? Doesn't have to be romantic; I personally don't mind if it is or isn't.
I would be up for that, please hit me with a PM!

Hello! I would love to rp. I perfer doing oc x canon. would you like to double by any chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back