• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion closed-please Archive

The_Enchantress-x

I find it very aggravating when someone has three or four different boards titled with different cravings and bump then all up at the same time. It should be considered spamming if it's not already. It's not exactly fair to everyone else as they are taking up however many slots.

Last edited:
Yeah, I used to do that. I'd have like three up at once. Then I realized that's really not fair and shoved everything into one search thread and just put things I'm really craving up at the top.

We do. we just need people to report them. The turnover rate for Looking for Partners is really fast.

I agree. I see 2-3 users posting new threads way too frequently. I think limiting the amount of thread someone has or makes might be good. Something like 3 threads active at once? I mean can users delete a thread and then make a new one? I don't want to call anyone out but it's strange to see someone continuing to make a new thread. I don't mind bumping old threads that remain relevant but repeat threads with nothing changed can be a bit of a clog in the machine in my mind.

I never really bumped mine but I just gave up posting them all together. Lol I just look for someone with similar cravings.

Agreed.
And I’m totally not just saying this because I need 25 posts before I can send PMs again. (;

I’ve seen a few people do this and I do it as well but I think a good solution for it instead of having multiple threads is to have one thread, update the first post and add new cravings or whatever and then add something like “updated <date>” to the thread title before bumping it

If you see someone flooding a section, please just report them to the staff as already stated by Alteras. There is a timer cool down for making new threads and posts, but if we say increase the cooldown time between posts it will simply upset everyone for the few that do bump spam or flood an area. So please, just report them if you see them.

I just reuse mine lol if my craving changes so does my board lol. Though mine usually get taken down for inactivity after a while. I rarely find groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back