• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(CLOSED)Oh no, a Groupie in the One on Onesie's Section!

Rise

of the fallen.
Hello there! Haven't been in these parts before, usually I just linger about the group RPs. Just venturing through, seeking some partners. Preferably those who have a fondness for mint Oreos. (:3) If not, I'm sure there are plenty of other things we share a fondness over. (^.^)

• A little about me, so kick your feet up and relax a bit, won't you? ( ;) ) Well, I'm a Casual(but I can do Detailed; I just prefer casual because I find it the most versatile kind.) roleplayer that roleplays Modern, Fandom, and Fantasy type RPs. My posts usually are 2+ paragraphs (and from what I've noticed 12+ sentences and can range from 200-500 words or so, if that matters any), depending on what's given to work with and how inspired I am, of course. I like serious roleplays, yet I also like silly, comedic ones as well. I usually roleplay female, but I also can take on a male character, but depends on the rp and mood. I love romance (and drama),but just platonic relationships are just as great, too!

So... This is what I'm looking for.

• Preferably someone who can write a minimum of 2 paragraphs and puts effort into their posts. As well as the obvious: grammar-conscious, literate, etc. All of that good stuff.
    • Gives what they expect to receive in a roleplay (paragraph/content/plot-wise). And vice versa with me, of course. I always try to write more since more is better in this case. c:
    • Someone who's passionate and creative! As well as brings the mint Oreos. Jokes. c:
    • Posts every other day or when they can 'cause life happens, yo! ... However, if you get bored or plan on disappearing, do not hesitate to tell me. I promise not to hit you with my paper fan. ( ;) )

PLEASE include in PM what you want in the RP you want to do with me (Pairings, style of character sheets, anything you can think of.). Include any information I need to know. I cannot stress that enough.

Think you can fill in the shoes and are still interested once you went through the other tabs? Just shoot me a PM and we'll take it from there! ( :) )

So with all that said and done... LET'S KICK THIS POPSICLE STAND! ... or not. (' :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back