• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings CLOSED [MxM] [MxF] Plots and Pairs

Hiddencard

Casual little search
This time around a bit romance heavy, haha. xD

+20 of age and paragraph writers
Romance encouraged, this search around, but feel free to contact me about other plots
PM me a character sheet.
Pick any muse you want. :)

• Muse A is charismatic, popular in the community, extrovert and infamous for never ever committing. As a result, A has broken many hearts, and been the hook-up of plenty of people. They don't particularly care for people who wants to settle down, and is surely not planning on it themselves, looking to live life to the fullest. They are a people-person though and has many people who like them, but has also picked up some enemies along the way, and even a stalker.

Muse B only hook up with people they are dating. They come off as a bit of a brute, but has actually just lived a life of experience, knowing a manipulative person when they see one. They are deeply in love with Muse A, but know that they will have to play their cards right if they want to get close to that kind of person under control.

One day, B saves A from their stalker who tried to drug them. Muse A guess that in return they will sleep with Muse B to pay them back, but instead Muse B pack them into a blanket and leave the room. Confusion is surely in the air after that, because no one ever really refuse Muse A's advances.

Super cute plots!

Thank you! ^_^

I love Lovesick

I would love to do it with you. Pick any muse you want and shoot me a character sheet. ^^

The Uncontrollable and Unexpected change of path both sound appealing!

Hey! I actually have someone on 'The Uncontrollable' plot already, but if you want I will definitely want to do the 'Unexpected Change of Path' with you. :) Shoot me a character sheet in a pm and we can talk more.

Interested in a circus plotline?

Hey! Sure, send me a PM! :)

Really cool rp ideas ! Any way I can pick love sick as male muse B

Hi! Yeah, I am already doing one at the moment, but I wouldn't mind checking out your character, and this plot is really open. It can go multiple ways. :)

I'm kinda doing that one with them. Sorry.

It's okay, rps usually go different ways depending on the characters you make. I don't mind doing several. Shoot me a CS, and we can make it our own.

hi I would really like to rp with you! I have a few plots myself. Do you have an idea of what ypu want for a character sheet?

Hey Sparkle! :) You will be the last request I take haha.
I would love to hear some of your plots. For character sheets you can go super basic and just send me a face-claim (any kind) and some basics with a personality. I just want to get a feel for the character really. If you give me a more detailed one, I will of course give you a detailed one back. Looking forward to hear from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back