• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[ Closed ] M x M Galore ! | Detailed/Casual RP | Fandoms/Pairings/Scenarios/Prompts |

VitricHearts

๏ђ, Շђє єՇєгภเՇץ ฬє รђคɭɭ รקєภ๔ Շ๏ﻮєՇђєг...

e245c9ca060faafa32ea2cfb291f460c145c3de7_hq.gif

Hey there ~ ! 

I, the sweet and eccentric Solaresque, am currently searching for a role-play partner for an MxM role-play. If interested, please read on!

Technicalities! :

• I’m looking to role-play via PM only. An OOC chat via PM would be lovely as well, unless you'd rather go by Skype or Discord. Just let me know what you prefer!  ^_^                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
  • Your age or gender really doesn’t bother me. As long as you display maturity and can write with appropriate grammar, I’m happy to role-play with you. Mind you though, I am a 19 year old female.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
  • Please be willing to enter a detailed style of role-play with me. I am however open to a casual style if the RP requires a faster pace. I would also prefer if you possess a writing style comparable to my own. If you want an example of how I tend to write, here're some works of mine: Example RP posts                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
  • I’d like to see writing in third-person point of view only. I don’t mind the general layout of your posts, but please ensure they are of a readable format and are broken up into paragraphs. I’m not a Grammar Nazi, but mistakes often detract from the quality of a post so try to edit them out please.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
  • Heads up; I am a REALLY slow poster. That said, regardless of how long it takes me, I can promise quality posts 100% of the time.                                                                                                                                                                                      
  • I am a busy person, so I get distracted often and sometimes I don’t have the time/muse to post for a month if things are really bad. But I will try my best to be regular in my posts, and if I’m unable to be active, I'll let you know. Likewise, I am never picky about how long it may take you to post, and I’m unlikely to bug you about delays. In my mind, patience is key!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
  • If you want to drop the RP at any time, that’s fine; you don’t need permission from me. I will assume you're dead though if you don't reply in over a month or two. Similarly, if I don’t respond for a few weeks without giving you a heads up, that should be indicative that I’ve lost proper interest. Feel free to pressure me to post however, as I will make that extra effort if I know you’re still inspired.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
  • I live in Australia (AEST – Australian Eastern Standard Time), so do consider that at times you are awake, I may be asleep, although I tend to stay up until the early hours of the morning so this shouldn’t be an issue. :)

RP details :

• I can do both original or fandom-based RPs, but I almost solely role-play anime characters. At the most I can use realistic drawings for my characters, but I certainly don’t use photographs as I dislike using images of real people. I’ll also bring to attention that I am not looking to role-play with canon characters, although face-claims (across fandoms) are fine. If you’re uncomfortable with characters utilizing face-claims, please let me know. We can stick to written descriptions if need be, otherwise I will draw my characters if I have the time.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
  • I would very much appreciate it if you were to provide a character sheet for the OC you intend to use. Especially if we decide on a pre-established relationship; understanding the characters involved helps a fair bit in the planning process. Whether it’s a paragraph description or ten pages long, I really don’t mind as long as it provides something to work with (although the longer the better, in my opinion).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
  • I prefer not to double, although I am quite happy introducing NPCs or minor characters.                                                                                                                                                                      
  • I am happy to delve into darker themes, including angst and gore. I don’t mind incorporating criminal activity in my writing, nor do I mind exploring drug use, alcohol abuse, non-con and so on. Profanity is also likely to be a common thing, depending on the characters I use. If you aren’t comfortable with a certain theme or topic, let me know in advance so I may avoid upsetting you. Personally I’m not turned off by much, although I do have boundaries of which I will warn you if need be.                                                                                                                                                                                                
  • I don’t mind which role I play in an MxM relationship (temperament-wise... this was censored for promoting sexual content although I feel it necessary to discuss the general disposition of my characters). In most of the scenarios presented below I already have characters with established roles (these are mentioned beside the pairings). Generally I prefer to play the dominant/assertive role (seme), however I can play a switch (seke) or submissive/passive (uke) character just fine. If I do play a seke, I don’t mind converting them into a permanent seme or uke with regard to your OC as their partner. I will, however, take into account the physiques and personalities of either character to ensure they result in a functional dynamic.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
  • I’m happy to do both long-term and short-term RPs. This means our role-play doesn’t have to extend into eternity until either one of us gets bored with it and eventually disappears. We could, for example, attempt several short-term plots instead, as though we were writing a collection of short stories. For this we could use the same characters under different prompts, or different characters in different settings, I really don’t mind.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
  • I believe in free and collaborative plots, so I don’t mind if either one of us go ahead and control the direction of the plot, upcoming settings, descriptions of the surrounding environment, NPCs and whatever else. Please note however that I’m more prone to suggesting ideas over making executive decisions; as such, leaving the plot entirely up to me isn’t going to work. That said, I would very much love to delve in discussion regarding the RP, before and during the role-play. I am rather open-minded, so please don’t be afraid to make suggestions/requests!                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
  • A thing of major importance; I will not tolerate godmodding or powerplaying. They are my biggest turn-offs and I will quite literally drop an RP then and there if either occur without good reason.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
  • I am pursuing realistic characterisations and personality development only. I am not looking to role-play with perfect or unassailable characters. Neither do I hope to see any remarkably tragic characters that flip personalities at the drop of the hat. I don’t exactly expect our characters to fall in love the day they meet either... so simply put, let’s keep things real.

If you feel you are still interested given my preferences, then please examine the lists below where I discuss my ideas!

Key:

* = A passing thought.

** = It’s certainly appealing.

*** = I want to see this happen~

**** = I completely and utterly love this idea!!

***** = THIS CRAVING REQUIRES IMMEDIATE FULFILLMENT.

!!! = I may have developed relevant details or an existing plot for this.

Bolded characters are characters I intend to play.

Ideas that have been struck through are already in use.

Ideas shown in bright red text may involve morose themes. Be advised of the possibility of death, gore, psychological/physical/emotional abuse, psychopathology, torture, extreme violence, etc. in rich detail. Text in peach may involve these themes, but only to a lesser extent.

Primary genres of interest:

• Romance
  • Modern
  • Fantasy

Auxiliary genres:

• Slice of life
  • Crime
  • Angst
  • Drama
  • Action
  • Adventure
  • Horror
  • Gore
  • Sci-fi
  • Comedy

Genres you may have to persuade me to incorporate:

• Historical
  • Medieval

Fandoms:

I will gladly consider other fandoms (anime/manga, video-games or book series) you may suggest, given that I am familiar with them.

- Dangan Ronpa ***

Pre-Tragedy, set in Hope’s PeakAcademy. Post-Tragedy or JabberwockIsland if Ultimate Despair OCs are involved.

- Pokemon **

Set in earlier regions because I know jack about the latest games (nothing beyond the Unova region please). I’d love something like a travel-based rp that steadily results in a romance between trainers who pair up for convenience.

- The Legend of Zelda *

I have no existing ideas for this but if you want to suggest something concerning gay Hylian boys then yooooo —

- WarHammer 40,000 *****

Dark Eldar only. I would LOVE to do something based in the city of Commoragh, concerning a precarious relationship between archons of allied/enemy Kabals, an archon/incubus relationship or an archon/harlequin relationship. Hyperliterate RP only. May be willing to double for this fandom.

- Nanbaka!! *

Hardly have a plot for this and am yet to design an OC, but… Inmate x Inmate, Guard x Inmate or Guard x Guard, I really don’t mind~

- Psycho-Pass *

I haven't watched the anime but I've played through some of Mandatory Happiness and frankly enough I love the setting.

- Diabolik Lovers **

As long as this doesn't turn out as awful as the anime did, I quite like the concept of a romance between a selfish vampire and delectable human.

- Corpse Party ****

I wish for this to be as messed up as possible, ending in certain death. Either our characters wind up in Heavenly Host together after screwing up Sachiko's good luck charm, or are strangers who run into each other in the elementary school by happenstance and stick together therein. Regardless, gore, death, decay, mental breakdowns, desperation and betrayal ensues. Willing to go to the nth degree of horror and angst. May be willing to double for this fandom.

- Saints Row 2 ***

I am happy to role-play a romance concerning my Boss OC (who I don’t mind making the leader of an original gang that opposes the Saints) and your Boss OC, or perhaps something interesting like the Boss (mine or yours) paired with a lackey, or with a citizen uninvolved with the gangs, of which either of us could play. Stilwater region only.

- Assassin’s Creed ***

I have very few ideas for this but I’m open to suggestions. One plot I considered takes place in Brotherhood; our characters are comrades bound by the Creed and perform assassinations together under Ezio’s headship. The more blood they spill together, the closer they become. Assassin x Target and/or Assassin x Childhood Friend pairings are also a possibility. I am happy to dive into any of the historical eras represented in the first five AC games (up until and including ACIII).

- Blade & Soul *

I've no real plot ideas but the game is fantastic and makes for epic characters.

- Death Note **

Willing to play Kira’s boyfriend, who happens to lay hands on his lover’s deathnote by accident. Next thing you know, he’s acquainted with the creepy-ass Shinigami chilling on the bed, the self-emptying fruit-bowl suddenly makes a lot more sense and a certain someone’s got quite a bit of explaining to do…

Original scenarios:

Feel free to suggest other possible settings and scenarios, or to combine these with available pairings.

~ A high-school setting, given an interesting pairing or plot. Something regarding a school that only caters to individuals who were born with special powers, for example. I am open to a variety of plots here, feel free to suggest something. **

~ A city of eternal night, ruled by monsters and brimming with horrors. Criminal activity is rampant as inhabitants stop at nothing to attain money, power and status; slave-trade is regular, mercenaries are a common thing, and assassinations are widespread. A forbidden romance between leaders of opposing factions, between competing mercenaries, or between assassin and his formidable target are all viable options. I am happy to listen to any plots you may come up with regarding this setting. Modern-Fantasy only. **

~ A post-apocalyptic world, fallen to a thriving zombie population. Our characters are newly-met survivors who decidedly pair up to better their chances. As they come to depend more heavily on one another, feelings develop. I’m quite willing to end a plot like this horribly; for example, one is bitten and the other ends up having to put them out of their misery/help them commit suicide. Or perhaps one is torn apart by the undead before their partner’s eyes, as neither are unable to do anything. Bonus points if they came to really adore one another but neither of them confessed until it was much too late. ****

~ A chat-room/real-world dual RP. Our characters meet and converse via an online chat-room as role-played via texts on Skype or Discord, for example, and associate in person as role-played normally via PM. Don't have any real plots for this but this is a really cool and versatile idea in terms of RP so I would be glad to create a plot together! ***

Pairings:

Pairings are not absolutely set in stone, so if you would like to change your half of the role of any listed pairing, switch roles or would like to suggest something different, feel free to.

• Merman [Seke] x Human ***
  • Merman x Human [Uke]  ***
  • Merman x Merman [Seke] ***
  • Incubus [Seme] x Human!Sorcerer *** 
  • Psychologist [Seme] x Client **
  • Lawyer [Seme] x Client *
  • Psychiatric!Patient x Hallucination [Seke] *** !!!
  • Psychiatric!Patient x Best friend [Seme] ***
  • Hired!Boyfriend [Seme] x Hiree **** !!!
  • Fake!Date [Seke] x Friend *** !!!
  • Author x Character [Seke] **
  • Artist [Uke] x Illustration ** !!!
  • Vampire [Uke] x Human!Caretaker **
  • Vampire x Human!Friend [Seke] **
  • Vampire!Noble [Seme] x Blood!Slave **
  • Master [Seme] x Servant **
  • Master x Servant [Seme] **
  • Officer [Seke] x Rescued!Citizen *** !!!
  • Officer [Seke] x Criminal *
  • Stalker [Seme] x Victim ** !!!
  • Executioner [Seme] x Criminal **** !!!
  • Prison Guard [Seke] x Prisoner ** 
  • Torturer [Seme] x Victim **
  • Demon!Bartender [Seme]  x Regular ** !!!
  • Anti-Virus!Program [Seke] x Virus **
  • Abandoned!Cyborg [Seke] x Human *** !!!
  • Fallen!Angel x Human [Seme] ***
  • Dark!Angel [Seme] x Human *
  • Neko!boy x Veterinarian [Seme] **** !!!
  • Shifter [Seke] x Human ** !!!
  • Beast-kin [Seke] x Hunter **
  • Forest-kin [Seke] x Villager **

Prompts:

Please note that these are mainly for short-term RPs. However, if you would like to incorporate any one of these ideas into a long-term RP, let me know.

- Character A and B are at a house party. Character A is hammered and his friends have ditched him; after accidentally running into him, Character B, an old friend/ex-boyfriend, doesn’t have the heart to leave Character A on his own. Unfortunately for him, Character A proves to be quite the handful in looking after.

Alternatively; Character A is utterly stoned/tripping (giggling, crying, hallucinating, blurting random things; the lot of it), and Character B has to deal with this. Or Character B decides to be irresponsible and loses his sobriety along with him. ***

- Character A and B are at an amusement park. Character A is deathly afraid of haunted houses, but was coerced by his peers to enter one. Said peers quickly abandon him. Character B, who was ditched by his date and is in the house at the time, doesn’t know Character A, but upon noticing how distressed he is, decides to offer his hand and help him through it.

Alternatively; Character A is coerced to get on a roller-coaster (of which he is horribly terrified), but is in a carriage separate to his friends. Character B happens to be the person sitting beside him, and upon noticing Character A’s distress, attempts to solace him. ****

- Character A falls asleep on Character B in the subway, but despite Character B’s upcoming stop, he decides not to disturb Character A. When Character A wakes up… **

- Character A lives above Character B in the same apartment building. Terry, Character A’s pet tarantula, has escaped, and in his anxious search he completely forgot to alert the inhabitants of the building… that is until he hears screaming emanating from downstairs. The good news? Character A has finally relocated Terry! The bad news? Character B proves extremely difficult to console.

Alternatively; Character A insists that Character B should hold his pet for the ‘essential bonding time’. Character B thinks his flatmate is completely nuts. ***

- Character A and B are classmates who walk together to and from school; they aren’t very close but since they share the same walk, they often accompany one another home. One rainy afternoon, minutes before the two part ways, Character B notices an abandoned box of kittens/puppies by the bus stop and immediately goes to investigate, dragging Character A (who isn’t nearly as enthusiastic about animals) along with him. ***

And that is all I have at the current moment! I will add more as it occurs to me, but do note that I am also open to any suggestions/requests that you may have! If you’re interested, please comment below or PM me with the fandom/pairing/prompt you would like to RP. I request however that you DO NOT return to me a huge list of preferences you’re willing to role-play; select one (or at the most three) ideas you would like to explore from my list and we’ll go from there!

Please also note that my approach is first come, first serve, and that at the current moment I am only looking for a partner or two! However, if you get in late, feel free to like this post or PM me, and I’ll make a point of contacting you when I go searching for more RP partners in future.

That said, thank you for your time ~ ! xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

I'm really interested in your plots and meet all of the requirments !

I'd love to try out Pyschiatric Patient x Hallucination or some dark crime themed roleplay. Assasasin x Assasasin/Target is also in that group too !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back