• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings οΌˆclosedοΌ‰π˜ͺ𝘯 π˜₯𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘒𝘡𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘴𝘱π˜ͺ𝘳𝘒𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯 β†’ chai's search

chui

uninspired ツ
updated: πŸŽπŸ•/πŸπŸ”/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

β™‘ preface β™‘
hi, all! i am returning after another hiatus, as i often do, and am looking for one or two partners to help ease me back into it, and hopefully reignite my passion for roleplay!

β™‘ preferences β™‘
samples
β†’ i can send writing samples upon request!
literacy→for now, my comfortable post length is one to four paragraphs. i use united kingdom spelling and grammar, and only type in lowercase outside of roleplay. i write in third person perspective and whatever tense my partner would like.
frequency β†’ at the very least: one post per week. at the very most: multiply posts a day. i'm a bit inconsistent, but will always notify if i am unable to reply.
ghosting β†’ i'm incredibly ghost-friendly, and do not hold my partner to the same standards i hold myself to, at all. please do not ever feel the need to force yourself to reply or anything, i would rather a reply once a year than never!
genres β†’ i enjoy both romance and platonic roleplay, but am currently craving romance! my favoured genres are: high fantasy, modern fantasy, supernatural, adventure, super-powered, adventure, magical girl anime, shoujo anime.
characters β†’ i can play any gender character but usually lean towards female characters. i enjoy any kind of pairings and love playing LGBTQ+ characters as well. i don't mind playing more than one character, but would like to split side characters evenly with my partner.
miscellaneous β†’ i love making character sheets and world-building with my partner! the more invested i am in a roleplay the more likely i am to reply more frequently! i also love talking ooc and becoming friends with my roleplay partners.

β™‘ concepts β™‘
these are very rough and empty concepts i am looking to develop with someone β€” please feel free to bring any plots you'd like to try as well!
all of these can be either platonic or romantic, too!
word bank β†’ royalty, reincarnation, immortality, supernatural, vampires, witchcraft, werewolves, spirituality, demons, were-cats, gods, goddesses, magic, dragons, dragon-riding, psychic, mystery, superheros, villains, redemption, faeries, fae, superhuman, music, manga/anime style fantasy, arranged marriage, monsters, butterfly faeries.

inspirations β†’ dungeons & dragons, howl's moving castle, yona of the dawn/akatsuki no yona, lore olympus, sailor moon, inuyasha, subzero.
fandoms β†’ avatar: the last airbender, avatar: the legend of korra, tuck everlasting, greek mythology, fairy-tales/disney, pokΓ©mon.

β‡Ύ avatar: the last airbender: alternate universe, avatar after aang, avatar after korra, aang passes away during the air nomad genocide, alternate universe during the hundred year war.
β‡Ύ tuck everlasting: tuck everlasting with original characters.
β‡Ύ greek mythology: hades & persephone, apollo & hyacinth, apollo & daphne, eros & psyche, bacchus & ariadne, icarus.
β‡Ύ fairy-tales: cinderella retold, sleeping beauty retold, beauty and the beast retold, the little mermaid retold, rapunzel retold, little red riding-hood retold, all with original characters.

β‡Ύ pokΓ©mon: two trainers starting out on our journey, perhaps starting through kanto and travelling throughout the regions, pokΓ©mon ranger shadows of almia kate & keith, pokΓ©mon ranger shadows of almia kate & issac, pokΓ©mon ranger shadows of almia kate & crawford, pokΓ©mon ranger guardian signs ben & summer.
pairings β†’ princess & prince, princess & knight, prince & knight, dragon & dragon-rider, vampire & vampire, vampire & human, witch & familiar, witch & protector, immortal & mortal, spirit & medium, superhero & anti-hero, superhero & villain, protector & protected, demon & mortal, demon & priestess, demon & witch.
plots β†’ plots inspired by the above pairings!
β‡Ύ plots princess/prince and knight are in love, however the king is set on marrying of his child by the end of the year.
β‡Ύ princess/prince & knight: princess/prince and knight are in love, however the king is set on marrying off his child by the end of the year.
β‡Ύ princess & knight: princess' parent was killed in an assassination attempt on their lives, and now must go into hiding while trying to take back the crown. (inspired by akatsuki no yona)
β‡Ύ princess & prince: princess makes the hard decision to marry the prince of her enemy country, wanting to put an end to the century-long war. (inspired by subzero)

thank you so much for reading through all of this! please feel free to private message me β™‘

Last edited:
Hi! My name is Satch and I would love to do a sort of flavoring of royalty but set in DnD's Forgotten Realms, or a Forgotten Realms inspired Earth setting.

Hi! My name is Satch and I would love to do a sort of flavoring of royalty but set in DnD's Forgotten Realms, or a Forgotten Realms inspired Earth setting.
hi! i'm fairly new to ttrpgs and am completely enamoured with them! i'd love to try this, but i will have to do some pre-roleplay studying! please pm me! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back