• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [CLOSED] [Harry Potter x Now You See Me] The Raven's Nest

Do you need a basic recap of the lore?

• Yes, for both Harry Potter and Now You See Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, for Harry Potter only

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes, for Now You See Me only

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, I'm familiar with both of these

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
I don't want to write 5+ paragraph only to have no interest (the concept is quite niche after all) so here's a gist of it:

Witches/Wizards grew up in a family that was somewhat "off" (for full disclosure: they were connected to a cult). Their childhood was still relatively normal, and they have recently graduated Hogwarts with little to no difficulty. But now they're beginning to lose their magical power, for reasons they do not know...
Magicians are members of "The Eye", the secret organization of professional magicians that exists to "even the scales of justice". Their leader, who was beloved throughout the organization, has just been murdered. Every members of The Eye suspects it was done by an overzealous FBI, who didn't know about The Eye but knew that the leader was connected to something. But the vice leader seems to have a different idea on who did it...

Also a disclaimer, I'm probably going to add a paragraph / word count limit (leaning towards a no on posting frequency cap but this might change). No need to be an expert on either of these source materials, as the events will not be related to what happened there. OC only.

If (and only if) you are interested, please vote below:

Thank you Ayama Ayama and PinkChiffon PinkChiffon for your interest. Waiting to see if any more people might be interested as well.

And for those who are interested and have voted, I'd appreciate if you can leave a reply to the thread saying you are interested as well. It'll help me to keep count. We have 4 votes on the polls but only 2 people have said they are interested, so it's a little confusing to me.

Ayama Ayama PinkChiffon PinkChiffon Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but unfortunately it seems like we won't get enough interest to start the rp. I really appreciate your enthusiasm though! It's been a huge motivator for me.

Closing the rp down for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back