• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Closed For The Moment

I'll do the college boy x barista girl with you, if you're still looking for partners. (:

Hello! I'm very interested in your Familiars setting--I had a very similar plot once upon a time. c; But even besides that, I thought we might get along well because we seem to have similar requirements. I recently posted my own search thread right here so if you'd like, maybe you could give it a look over and see if anything catches your interest. I hope to hear from you soon~

Dethbycoffee said:
Uhm, actually, I was just about to edit my posting. I'm not quite up for that one right now. But I'll keep you in mind if I decide to open it back up! :D
Would you be interested in any other Rp? Maybe one of mine? If so then you could check out the 1 x 1 Partner Search in my signature.

I'd really like to do the dark fantasy. I have a plot in mind. You could be the receiver of the suffering. Message me if you're interested and we can get into details. I'd like to play the male. You sound like the type of rper I like to play with. I like to get detailed and delve deeply into the story. I hate when I do ask the work. Love when it's 50-50.

I saw you were craving MxM, but didn't see any plots for that? Unless I just missed it?

I'm absolutely loving the Vampire Prince x Human Servent idea and I'm surprised that nobody has done this with you yet.

However, I'm wondering if you're expecting this roleplay to have elements of smut in it?

Dethbycoffee said:
That all depends on who my partner is and what they want as well. Of course, it all abides by site rules with the fade to black if it happens. If it doesn't, then well, it doesn't.
I'm also open to the vampire prince plot with a darker twist where the prince isn't exactly a human - friendly nice guy.
Well personally, I don't RP smut anymore because my boyfriend of three years is not comfortable with it which is too bad because it takes a lot of the fun away.

And hey, I'm fine with it being as dark as you want. I do have serial killer OC's after all! I'm not shy with that stuff. So throw on me whatever you want.

Dethbycoffee said:
That's fine then. I've no problem with that. ^-^ it might not help, but at least I'm a woman? Haha.
Anywhoo, I'd love a darker turn. Most all my rps have turned out to be really Uber sugar coated (save for one I'm in with Maddox...) and I'm just getting bored with sugar coated rainbows and sunshine @_@
He wouldn't care if it was a man or woman. I've even tried explaining to him that it's not something I'm doing to get off, it's something I'm doing through other characters, with plots and stories. But eh.

I know what you mean, and I don't blame you. Not everything can be rainbows and sunshine all the time. I like horror and gore anyways though, so I'm always looking for some twister version of a fandom to play.

So what direction will the plot be going in? Is there a main objective, like your character trying to get away from the prince?

Dethbycoffee said:
I know what you mean. I've been with the same guy for 8 years (four of which we've been married now) and it was only recently he figured out that it was all story, and not me personally.
But as for the plot, yes. essentially what would change is that my character would be the rebel leader and is trying to get back to his rebel group to lead them in a new war against the vampires and the prince is wanting to enslave the humans and eradicate those who are trying to stop him
Okay perfect. So do you prefer anime or real pictures? Since it's your pairing, do you have a preference as to what the prince looks like? Also since it's your plot, I'll let you create the forum if that's where you want to do the RP. Otherwise we can do it over PM, whatever you want.

Dethbycoffee said:
I actually prefer anime over realistic (it feels more original that taking real people's images or famous people's images...)
I don't have a preference as to what the vampire prince looks like, but I do care what the "vampire" qualities are... aka, no twilight... they don't sparkle... but I take a combination of traditional and the vampires from "The House of Night" series.

And as for thread or pm... I have no preference, but atm, I am on tapatalk, so I really can't make a thread... but I'll be on my pc in like... 3.5-4 hours... xD

bump!! ^-^
Alright, sounds good. I already have an anime image picked out :) Whenever you're ready to start.

The Vampire x Human Servant interests me. My character may look like a softie but i've had my fun of roleplaying dark characters (usually psychopathic characters with dual personality), although it's been a while since then. I'd love to play along with it and practice my skills in dark roles again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back