• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Closed for now

pompano

Fear The Sea
Most of my rps have seemed to fizzle out by now which means I’m back looking to start something up. If we have role played in the past feel free to hit me up again and we can try to get something going once more.

Now I guess a quick list
  • Can do MxM FxF or MxF. My preference is MxM and FxF but I can do anything. Just let me know.
  • I like slow burn romance, no Romeo and Juliet style love at first sight stuff. I just don’t care for it.
  • I like romance to happen eventually
  • I can double if you like!
  • I will just about always play other background characters to help keep the plot going and create interaction.
  • Help create conflicts and push the story. I am not responsible for everything.
  • I generally like to play male characters most, but I can easily fill any role.
  • I’m pretty busy so I can’t always reply several times a day but I will do my best to get at least one in a day.
  • I am a slow writer. And naturally, my posts fall into the 2 paragraph range. I can certainly shrink or lengthening them though for my partner!
  • I would be interested in playing with people who play a transgender character, characters with large or thin body types, and characters with a large variety of ethnicities
  • PM only
  • I love pirates and I love the ocean!

Plots/Pairings!
I got a bunch of ideas and I don’t mind mix and matching or hearing your ideas.
Any gender can be used for any role.
Non-fantasy plots can include fantasy elements.

Naval Officer X Pirate
Muse A was a Naval officer who found themselves washed up on an unfamiliar shore in the middle of seemingly nowhere. Muse B is a pirate who finds them and takes them aboard their ship. With a deep-lying hate for the pirates Muse A struggles with their growing fondness for muse B and the rest of the crew.

Royal X Pirate
Muse A is a Princess or Princess and is second in line to the throne. Due to their position as second in line, they have little interest in royal affairs and have had a history of getting into trouble. Sneaking out to the beach on a trip away from the castle, they are caught by pirates and held for ransom. The crown doesn’t want them back however and simply writes off the royal as dead rather than paying for their safe return.
(Bonus ideas: The first in line for the throne passes away and the royal family suddenly wants Muse A back. Muse A wants nothing to do with returning but people are hunting them down. - Muse B, one of the pirates, betrays Muse A.)

Pirate X Thief
Muse A was a king among pirates. They had it all, or so the rumors say. Unfortunately, however, their luck had finally run short as they now sit locked up in a cage and awaiting execution. Muse B is a thief with lofty ambitions of obtaining rumored stashes of unimaginable wealth and sneaks over to Muse A’s cage to attempt to reveal the stash’s location.

Captive X Pirate
Muse A is a well-known doctor (or another job) in a small coastal town. Muse B is a pirate whose ship is in need of a replacement doctor (or another job). In order to fulfill the position, Muse A is kidnapped against their will.

Captive Pirate X Pirate
Muse A was a pirate who was a part of a crew with the knowledge of the location to desirable treasure (may be gold, magical trinket, a person, whatever), Muse B is a pirate of a rivaling crew that had managed to capture Muse A. Muse A now struggles with the choice of death and torture or to betray their captain eventual the internal conflict of shifting loyalties also begins to arise as time passes.

Pirate X Mermaid/Man
Muse A had long ago accepted his role as a pet to his rather wealthy owner and lives a life or relative luxury under his care. Muse B is a pirate who attacks the ship Muse A was being transported in. With such a valuable creature such as Muse A being aboard the ship Muse B, of course, must kidnap them.

Mute Pirate X Mermaid/Man
Muse A is a pirate captain who had lost his voice due to a wound to the neck that they had barely survived. Now Muse A needs the assistance of his most relied on a friend, the first mate, to be his voice. Not all is well though and Muse A is struggling to keep the notion of mutiny at bay as well as struggling with his inability to speak. Mermaids are rumored to have the ability to heal any wound and when Muse B is caught, Muse A is desperate to be fixed.

Pirate X Their Significant Other
Muse A is a wife/husband to Muse B who was a merchant. Muse B was supposed to have returned home 6 years ago and had been thought by Muse A to be dead as their ship had sunk. What does Muse A do when Muse B suddenly shows up at their door and is frantically trying to get them to leave with them?

Pairings
Naval Officer X Pirate
Captive X Pirate
Pirate X Pirate
Pirate X Mermaid/Man
Fisherman X Pirate
Pirate X Other

Lighthouse Keeper X Washed Up Person
Muse A lives on their own on the far outskirts of a small town where they maintain a lighthouse. Walking along the coast after a particularly stormy night Muse A finds Muse B soaked and half dead looking on the beach. Taking them in Muse A does their best to assist Muse B. (Bonus Ideas: Muse B is supernatural in some way.)

Fisherman X Store Owner
Muse A is a fisherman who is in love with the sea and has found a growing interest in the store clerk at the small local fishing gear shop (or coffee shop or whatever). Of course, Muse A thinks the interest is simply a desire to be friends and tries to pursue a friendship.

Human X Mermaid/man
Muse A was sailing with their father when a storm hits and sinks the boat. In the middle of the vast ocean with no food or water, it seemed all was hopeless, especially with Muse A's father passing away during this incident. Muse B is a mermaid/man and finds Muse A when investigating the floating scraps of the sunken ship.

Pairings
Biologist X Mermaid/man
Human X Mermaid/man
Fisherman X Other
Lighthouse Keeper X Other
Aquarium Shop owner X Other

Futuristic Pirate X Civilian
Muse A is a pirate with their own small spacecraft and a hefty bounty on their head. After a crash landing and a close call Muse A flees and finds themselves breaking an entering into Muse B's house. After Muse A threatens Muse B's life, Muse A finds themselves surprised to find Muse B wants nothing more than to escape on an adventure with them.

Pairings
Pirate X Alien
Pirate x Pirate
Pirate x Captive
Pirate x Civilian
Just pirate plots but with space and flying ships and aliens.

Neighbor X Neighbor
Muse A lived next to Muse B and the wall that separated their apartments were paper thin. Muse A is a fairly functional adult while Muse B is a complete mess who abuses alcohol, smokes, and sex. Fed up with the noise from frequent parties Muse A confronts Muse B who is less than happy with their first actual meeting with their angry neighbor.

Farm Boy/Girl X City Boy/Girl
Muse A moved into the city and away from the small town and far where they had grown up their entire life. The city is completely overwhelming and Muse A struggle to adapt as well as pay for their tiny apartment. Muse B is a street kid who knows the city like the back of their hand.

Muse A is a stuck up brat who does nothing but play video games all day every day. Muse A's Parents, frustrated at their child's attitude and lack of motivation for anything other than games sends them off to a family friends farm. Angry and wishing to nowhere but home, Muse A eventually befriends Muse B who works on the farm.

Classic Musician X Rock Musician
Muse A is a pianist and wants nothing more to show the world their skill and the emotion they can put behind their keys. Muse B loves the rush of rock music and to feel the beat rattle their bones and shake their soul. The two meet at a talent show/music festival/ another event. Muse B thinks Muse A is quite odd but can't seem to leave them alone and tries to become friends.

Plots
Classic Musician X Other
Rock Musician X Other
Idk What else right now

Prince/Princess X Knight
Muse A was a royal and always had a wayward heart, always wanting to go out on adventures. Muse B was a knight that had become their friend over the years and accompanied Muse A on their brief escapes beyond the castle walls. Unfortunately, the two were caught and Muse B now faces punishment for helping the prince.

And I have more but I'm tired of writing plots for the moment ^^;

Pairings
Prince/Princess X Knight
Prince/Princess X Assasin
Human X Demon
Demon X Hunter
Animal/Human Hybrid X Hunter
Vampire Servent X Human
And More

Last edited:
If I haven't replied to you it is legit cus I have been freaking out about my new job and then go too nervous to respond after taking so long. If you want to keep on going let me know haha...
otherwise, bump I suppose .___.

If your okay with FxF, pm me! I have a plot idea i wanna try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back