• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

~Closed for now~

[QUOTE="Nik Fleury]I'd Love to do the Experiment one if it is still open.

[/QUOTE]
Yes it is still open. Shoot me a PM so we can discuss the details!

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]*waves*

[/QUOTE]
Did we ever get around to ours or did ours just stop in the middle of it?

Heather said:
Summer House:
A group of friends decide to rent a beach house together for one month of summer. Due to a terrible thunderstorm on the day that everyone is supposed to arrive, only Muse A and Muse B show up on the first afternoon. Weather conditions become so poor that the roads are closed and the rest of their friends aren’t able to make it until the storm clears up (2 days later). On their own for the first weekend, Muse A and Muse B bond, exploring the house, cooking together, talking until morning, eventually giving in to a strong physical attraction between them the night before everyone else arrives.

• Version 1: Muse B is dating one of the friends who hasn’t arrived yet, but hasn’t mentioned this to Muse A. The truth comes out when the rest of the group arrives.
  • Version 2: Both Muse A and Muse B are single and ready to spend the summer indulging in their steamy fling.
I would love to do this one and maybe double in it? ^^

The Tale of Two Kingdoms looks awesome. I would love to do this, especially if I can be the prince. But note that I play my males a bit on the imperious side when it comes to plots like this. My character might be a bit of a sardonic antagonist.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]I think it just stopped 0-0

[/QUOTE]
Well if you still have the messages just bump it and then we can continue if you like.

[QUOTE="Clarissa Black]I would love to do this one and maybe double in it? ^^

[/QUOTE]
Yes we can double in it if you like. Just think the other two characters we double up in will come in later as well just send me a PM we can discuss it even more.

WickedKhaleesi said:
The Tale of Two Kingdoms looks awesome. I would love to do this, especially if I can be the prince. But note that I play my males a bit on the imperious side when it comes to plots like this. My character might be a bit of a sardonic antagonist.
That would be fine since that would make it interesting. Just shoot me a PM.

Hey :) Is Summer House still open? I'd be totally interested in that one.

If so, I'd be up for version one or two and I'd prefer to be male because I have a male character that I'm just dying to use
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="self titled]
Hey :) Is Summer House still open? I'd be totally interested in that one.

[/QUOTE]
Yes it is. Just shoot me a PM.

Heather said:
Well if you still have the messages just bump it and then we can continue if you like.
Yes we can double in it if you like. Just think the other two characters we double up in will come in later as well just send me a PM we can discuss it even more.

That would be fine since that would make it interesting. Just shoot me a PM.
Ill try :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back