• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Closed For Now)

Loki NoOnesson

God of Leather
I'm always looking for new partners, I love RPing. Few requirements, but I'm always flexible and don't be afraid to talk to me!

-Casual to Detailed, but no one sentence replies, please. I understand sometimes we're busy or have bad days, I do too, but if you can help it, no one liners. If you put detail in, I'll give detail back

-Please tell me if you're going to be gone for a prolonged period of time. Like, more than a few hours

-Always feel free to talk to me! I'm understanding and I won't bite. If you're getting bored or not feeling something, tell me and we'll figure it out

-I am on most of the time, since I can reply on my phone even when I'm not home. Therefore, I prefer partners who can be on a lot, but that is not a requirement, but please be able to do at least one post a day

Ok, so pairings! I love fandom and non-fandom RPs, and I pretty much always do romance as at least a subplot in the RP. So, one's I really want to do are bold, the character I really want in the pairing is italicized (if nothing is italicized then I don't mind which I play). If I already have a semi-solid plot in mind then it is underlined.

Witch/ Wiccan x Knight/ Maiden (Medieval Times)

Guard x Prisoner

Prince/ Princess x Kidnapper

Rich college student x Poor college student

Angel x Demon

Demon
x Human

Loki x Tony

Tony x Steve

Bucky x Steve

Clint x Natasha

Loki x Thor

Loki x OC

Spider-Man x Deadpool

I'm very ok with AUs for these, or with staying in the MCU. Fair warning, I have not seen Age of Ultron, but I have seen all the other movies

Coffee Shop

Neighbors

College/High School

Street Performer

(Will add more when I think of them. Feel free to suggest one with the pairing you want)

Random characters I have that I don't know what to do with but would like to use:

Shapeshifter

Dragon (can turn human)

Demon(s)

Within the fandom one, I am also very willing to do super-family with Steve x Tony and Peter is their adopted child. This can be combined with Peter x Deadpool too. I am also very open, so if there are other pairings you've been dying to do within Marvel, send them to me and I'll probably be willing to do them.

Also, I like hearing other ideas from people, so if you have anything Non-fandom that you've been dying to do run that by me too. And if you have ideas for pairings with my random characters, tell me. I can play any gender (including genderfluid, non-binary, etc.) and I am willing to do MxM, MxF, FxF, or any combination of anything else. So, please respond or message me!

(I'll most likely edit this and add more pairings and random characters as I come up with them)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! c:

I see you're itching to try out your demon character, and a demon x human RP sounds like fun.

I can't PM yet but if you want, you can message me and we can do some plotting! :D

Hello. I would be interested in the Witch/Wiccan x Knight/Maiden with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back