• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Closed for now) Casual RP (Ignore prefix)

Kingfisher

Cerulean flyer
Hey hey hey!
Thanks for your interest. I'm here looking to jump back into roleplaying after a long break with some casual, low pressure roleplaying! ^-^

Remember the old days, when you'd start out with only a simple genre or setting and everyone would just go from there? Minimal plotting and stuff? That's sort of what I want to do here. If that's not what you're looking for, but perhaps wish to roleplay with me, look here.

I can play as either a male or female, and any pairing would be alright: MxF, then MxM preferred. I'm really craving a more submissive role right now.

I'm looking for mainly a romance-type RP, in a modern or medieval setting with only low amounts of fantasy if any. I just ask that you give me enough to work with and you have good grammar and spelling. ^-^

Pairing ideas:
(I can come up with small ideas to get us started, for most of these)
Preferred: Bolded

Roommate x roommate
Character B has been crushing on Character A for awhile now. What happens when they find out?

Adventurer x Servant
Character A stays at a foreign village one night during an annual celebration. They unknowingly complete a ceremony that leaves them with Character B insisting they are bound to Character A for life, and they continue to follow Character A even when they try to ditch Character B at the village.

Foreign exchange student x Host family's kid
Character A comes all the way from xxxxx to live with Character B's family, and at first Character B is not happy about this at all. The more they spend time with the foreign student, however, the more they think that maybe this whole exchange thing has got its merits...

Barista x Regular customer (Closed)
(Closed) Whenever Character A takes Character B's order, Character B becomes an awkward, stuttering mess. The other baristas find it wholly amusing and always arrange for Character A to be up front when Character B enters the coffee shop.

Master x Slave

Royal x Lady-in-waiting

Royal x Knight/Servant

Resident x Maid

Neighbor kid x Kid next door

If you have any questions, ask! :3 Thanks!

Last edited:
I would love to do the barista x customer idea! I think it could be super fun. I prefer MxM but I could be persuaded to MxF as well. It might be fun to bend the trope so the barista is female and the stuttering mess of a customer is a man, perhaps? ;3

Thanks for your replies!

Ariel Ariel : PM me if you're still interested! ^-^

I quite like that idea Ixaix Ixaix ! In fact I had a very similar idea myself. The barista trope is quite fun to explore. PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back