• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom {CLOSED} Camp Half-Blood: The Titan's Son {OOC Chat}

Btw pleaserespondipostedandamexcitedc:

I POSTED also in Chinese the word for the child of your cousin is nephew/niece, so she's going to insist on referring to him as her nephew if that comes to it...

Jin & her internal battle of "ok do i accept that zeus is my pappy" or "KEEP DENY" lol. Luthius walking around like he owns the place already got her so fired up & petty

I POSTED also in Chinese the word for the child of your cousin is nephew/niece, so she's going to insist on referring to him as her nephew if that comes to it...

Jin & her internal battle of "ok do i accept that zeus is my pappy" or "KEEP DENY" lol. Luthius walking around like he owns the place already got her so fired up & petty
Yeah shits about to go down XD

Yeah shits about to go down XD
Jin's v conflicted right now about admitting that Zeus is her dad because it would give her some justification of authority at least in the cabin and warning people not to fuck with her... but also she doesn't even wanna be here and thinks of herself too highly to fight or go on quests
*eyeroll*
giphy.gif

Jin's v conflicted right now about admitting that Zeus is her dad because it would give her some justification of authority at least in the cabin and warning people not to fuck with her... but also she doesn't even wanna be here and thinks of herself too highly to fight or go on quests
*eyeroll*
giphy.gif
I like her :) My char might not but I do XD

The only issue woth his response is that she can actually just kill him.
See like here's that funny part where I tell you that I'm informed of this and I don't meta, and he's not that kind of person that's going to back down because he's emotional and hard headed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back