• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[Closed] Apocalypse World: Blackened Earth

I only ask bcuz it says fillable, but it won't let me fill anything in
Strange. I can put the regular sheets up too. Those were sheets I got from people on Reddit who said they were really good.

The beginning of your check alone makes me think this is worth it, I haven't read the check just tha5 you mentioned hot characters (aren't they all?)
And that them interacting is what makes them hot.

Please alert me if space is open if not I understand cause you seem to have everything all together, if I scroll up and read the rest of the check and hate it I'll be real confused and never post here again but apart from that im in
You can have the last spot! Congrats!

Controversially, I like second edition.
Is that controversial? There are things I like better about 1e, but I hadn't heard any hate toward 2e. What have you heard?

Strange. I can put the regular sheets up too. Those were sheets I got from people on Reddit who said they were really good.

No it's good. I just have never filled one out in a PDF. I didn't realize I had to upload it to my Google drive. Before I'm able to open it to edit it. So it was my bad bro bro

OKAY! Threads are up. Post your characters in the characters thread, please. NOTE: I did not put the form-fillable sheets in the characters thread. They're just the regular PDFs.

Main IC thread:

OOC thread:

Characters thread:

Teh Frixz Teh Frixz , Grey Grey , Dante Redgrave Dante Redgrave , clarinetti clarinetti , Wondertainment Wondertainment , NeonFlow NeonFlow

OKAY! Threads are up. Post your characters in the characters thread, please. NOTE: I did not put the form-fillable sheets in the characters thread. They're just the regular PDFs.

Main IC thread:

OOC thread:

Characters thread:

Teh Frixz Teh Frixz , Grey Grey , Dante Redgrave Dante Redgrave , clarinetti clarinetti , Wondertainment Wondertainment , NeonFlow NeonFlow
Nice, thanks for putting those up for us!

FYI I'm leaning towards taking the News, unless Wonder goes for Savvyhead (Driver sounds like an interesting option as well)

My friend. It’s been too long. You’re always welcome. Pick a playbook!
That's what I like to hear, your AW is one of the few reasons I stick around this site.
The world seems in dire need of some muscle with all these different groups running around. Needs a lone wolf that's Lugging Guns, so that's what I'll be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back