• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Closed) A Sinnoh Adventure Sign-Ups/OOC

Maybe one of the characters could accidentally anger a few angry wild Pokemon?

There, angry dhelmise. I should have angered something in the forest but I could only think of sea pokemon right now.

Hey everyone! Sorry for my lack of reply. Got busier than I expect! Things have calmed down so I'll get my post up in a bit!

That's okay! Is there a post order we have to adhere to, or is it just a case of; reply when it makes sense to?

There's no post order! Reply whenever you want to or when you think it makes sense! Just dont get too far ahead so peope don't get left behind.

Posting on PC at least: I can type @ and then start typing someone's name behind it and it gives me a little list of people to pick from.

Hey everyone sorry for the late reply again I had an early flight this morning and slept most of the day when I got home! I can confirm that you can tag people on mobile as well by using the @ symbol. Proof will be down below!

Crow Crow Sorry I was just waiting a couple day and when I didn't hear from you I assumed you lost interest, but if you're still interested then I'll gladly make room for you!

On another note has anyone heard from Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork ? I really dont want keep posting and get too far ahead

Heya I’m here! Sorry! Finals are happening right now and it really has been draining my creativity! So feel free to go ahead without me! Maybe I can find a point to put Mona in or such

How dare you let these so called "finals" distract you from here?! The audacity... :P In all seriousness it's not a problem. Whenever you're ready just jump in! I wish you luck on your tests!

When I decided to use Elliot and Pippin(they're old OCs) I didn't realize that Evelyn's goal is to study communication between trainer and pokemon lol. This will be interesting. I will wait for Lucas before doing another post.

When I decided to use Elliot and Pippin(they're old OCs) I didn't realize that Evelyn's goal is to study communication between trainer and pokemon lol. This will be interesting. I will wait for Lucas before doing another post.
It's great though. Really gives my character a hook to stick around Elliot.

Okay took longer than expected, IRL problems. >.< Sorry about that.

Also I didn't know if I could KO the Delmise or not, so given Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread summoned it and should be next I thought it best I let you decide if that was enough or not.

Name: Jay Kallen
Role: Pokémon Researcher and trainer.
Looks: 747-7475315_got-art-of-my-pokmon-trainer-oc-cartoon.png
Family: was raised by his grandfather Johnathan Kallen who was a gym leader 40 years ago.
Home Region: Sinnoh
Personality: As a kind hearted guy who enjoys the company of Pokémon more than people due to his shyness.
Goal: wants to be a Pokémon Professor.
Rival: None as of now.
Sexuality: straight.
Crush: none as of now but is open to one.
Pokemon Team
STARTER
Species: nidoran
Nickname: Nina
Type: Poison
Item: none.
Ability: Poison point
Move Set: Poison Jab, Beat up, Scratch, Double Kick.
Other: None.

FUTURE TEAM
Species: Nidoqeen
Nickname: Nina
Type: Poison Ground
Ability: Poison Point
Item: Shell Bell.
Move Set: Earthquake, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Surf.

Pokemon: Milotic
Nickname: Crystal
Type: Water
Ability: Competitive
Item: Leftovers.
Moves: Recover, Aqua Ring, Ice beam, Scald.

Pokemon: Flygon
Nickname: Gandora
Type: Ground Dragon
Ability: Levitate.
Item: Muscle Band
Moves: Fire Punch, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, U-Turn.

Pokemon: Shaymin.
Nickname: Sylvie.
Ability: Natural Cure.
Item: Wide Lens
Moves: Energy Ball, Seed Flare, Giga Drain, Air Slash.

Pokemon: Glaceon
Nickname: Yuki.
Item: Never-melt Ice
Ability: Ice body.
Moves: Hail, Mirror Coat, Blizzard, Curse.

Pokemon: Absol
Nickname: Abby
Ability: Superluck
Item: Razor Claw
Moves: Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance.
Other: has a collar with both his name and phone number as Abby some times runs off when it sneses something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back