• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Closed] A nation in havoc

Sandor looked as the orb that Kruziik placed his hand on. Once he took his hand off, the orb had gone dark, much like the rest of the orbs. He made sense of Kruziik's explanation of what the orbs do. From what he gathered, the orbs seem to be "stories" of people Kruziik worked with. And at any time, he could tap into the stories and extract any knowledge from them. Sandor's eyes lit up as he mentioned that he "found it". The progress that was being made created some happiness in Sandor.

"As long as the enchanted gear does not weigh me down, I'll take it. Thank you once more." He then responded to Kruziiks question of how the goblins treated him. "In the outside world, goblins are much more different than how they are in this castle as you are aware. They just form tribes and attack travellers without much purpose. But seeing them work efficiently like this, has lead to me having gained much more respect for them, seeing how intelligent they can actually be."

Sandor's mind was caught by the word "children". "Children? What are you to them if you don't mind me asking? I thought that you were the king of the goblins."

Kruziik smiled warmly, thinking back to the old days when Goblins weren't even tribes, merely groups with no discernible leader. Kruziik had changed that, keeping the Goblins within the borders of Nar-rar-Gazel (save for raiding parties and pirate activities) and set up a system of constant battles for power. The system kept the strongest on top, while giving all the opportunity to lead.

The Goblins in his castle, however, were taught and trained by the best of the best, and it was here all Goblin Shamans trained their craft. They had a certain civilized feel to them, which was a breath of fresh air compared to the rest of the world.

"I call them that because I've raised them, in a sense. Before I was brought here by my mother the Goblins fought amongst themselves, never doing much with their lives except killing each other. I taught them a different way. They think of me as a God, waiting to lead them into battle and show the world they are more than squabbling rats! And I am happy to oblige.

Let me get that gear. Then we can watch our little band of adventures go to Linguard! It'll be very entertaining."

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Sandor listened to what Kruziik told about how he raised the goblins. And the way they treated him seemed to reflect this. Maybe when Kruziik takes over the world, Sandor himself can have a role to play. But that seems to be far off from today. He nodded to the notion of him showing the world what they are.

"How so? I never thought of Linguard to be a place of adventures and action at all." He asked in a confused tone

Kruziik raised an eyebrow, amusement clear in his eyes. "Well our friend in Linguard is going to test the band of heros, who are fast approaching the town. No doubt they assume they're heading towards an inn with actual beds, but they'll find much destruction awaits. I aim to see how the group reacts to certain scenarios. Let's get you that gear."

Sandor had one last question to ask. But it was probably not the time to do so. The sooner he got to the group, the better. He simply nodded and waited for his enchanted gear.

Kruziik floated to the enchantment room, the one with shelves and circles. In the center of the shelf side of the room was an armor stand, with a new set of gear. "The gloves will allow you to teleport through shadows, and move as a shadow as well! The face mask will allow you to disguise your voice, and the cowl distorts your face from anyone's peripheral vision. The boots will make you quieter and faster. All made of the skin of the Mulvith, the Giant Serpents of the jungles of Nar-rar-Gazel, lighter and tougher than mere leather. Any improvements can be added if needed."

Sandor walked to the armor stand and listened to the descriptions laid out by Kruziik. These new powers could certainly be of much help. He placed his backpack on the group and took his own cowl off. He then took his face mask off too and then put on the new one. Sandor had heard that the facemask allows him to change his voice. He wanted to try this out. "My name is Harrfald" said Sandor, expecting it to sound like the dwarf but it just came out in his own normal voice. He then focused on it and surely enough, it did the second time he said it. "My name is Rose" He said, this time in Nia's voice. "This is great". The three words left his mouth with his own voice as he was no longer trying to imitate one. He then proceeded to put on the rest of the enchanted gear. The neew gear was better than his old in every single conceivable way. He took his old equipment and folded them in apile with the boots on top. "Do you have a place where I can store these." He said whilst holding his old gear

Now that he was ready, he picked up his backpack and then turned to Kruziik. "I believe it is time I go back to the group. I still have to kidnap Abbondanzio for you after all."

Before he left Sandor said one last thinf to Kruziik. "My name is Sandor."

Sam's eyes glinted. "Oh, I know the perfect person for such a role." He nudged Cassander. "Your lady requires entertainment, milord." He pulled up in front of him and sketched a bow while walking backwards.

Rhaine Rhaine

An ethereal treasure chest appeared before Sandor. "This is s chest of holding. It can hold an infinite number of things, as long as you remember what they look like when you go to pull them out."

He smiled. "And I am Kruziik Kro Lo. An absolute pleasure to meet you!"

With a snap, Sandor was gone to his next location.

Sandor was teleported further along the path to Linguard. He wondered if the group had gone past him. This was not likely as he was quite a bit ahead of the group when he got teleported by Kruziik. He then walked out to the side of the road and walked towards Linguard. He did so at a very slow pace so as to give chance for the group to catch up to him. And considering the time he was gone for, they would run into him any minute now. In order to seem more trustworthy, Sandor took off his cowl and lowered his face mask so that it does not cover as much of his face. This would help make him seem more trustworthy. He then reached for the flask he had and took a drink out of it. Realising it was water and not some drink with alcohol, he put it back. He had to drink less from now on since things were getting pretty serious. And the constant hangovers, like the one he had now, were not helping him one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back