• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 【close ❤】· · · searching ٩(◕‿◕。)۶「✕ prefix」

Bump!
Well, I picked up this manga called Vampire Sphere...... and now I feel like role playing it.
Because while half of me was like, "Why the hell am I reading this?" the other half was just like, "What's going to happen next!?"
One thing for sure: Yi Sai sort of pisses me off (yet I can't seem to bring myself to fully hate him... I have very mixed feelings about him, especially after chap. 101).
Anyways, now that I'm updated in the English ver. on KissManga, I think I kind of grew a little bit attached to Vampire Sphere regardless, so if you also know of it, feel free to hit me up, maybe we can RP that fandom.

That little rant aside, I am again open for RP's!
Feel free to send me a message with your idea / which plot you're interested~ <3

Last edited:
Hey there! I think I'd be down doing the Music Academy plot if that was something you'd be wanting to do together with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back