• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Clockwork Love (1x1 Literate Romance)

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
In the year 2020, the Earth dies. Then, a genius engineer only known as "Y" manages to revive the Earth using only gears and clockwork. Thus the world is renamed "Clockwork Planet", with cities being built inside the planet's gears. A thousand years later my character, a student and lover of machines living in the California gear, finds a crate has crashed through the roof of his apartment. Inside the crate is a coffin containing the broken body of an automaton, a human like doll made of clockwork and gears. Using his superior sense of sight, he locates the problem in her mechanics fixes the automaton, who is your character, who reveals she has been broken for 206 years. She promises complete loyalty to him and the two become close.

The Meister guild, the group of people responsible for maintaining the clockwork that made up the planet calls on him to help fix the planet. Little did he know of the massive adventure that would come to him by taking on this job. He and his newly devoted automaton, would have to battle corrupt governments, destruction bent terrorists and so much more.

Okay I need someone to play a very specific character. I need someone to be able to play the automaton. She is an automaton that "Y" left behind. She's the unit 1 of the "Initial-Y series" and was manufactured about 1000 years ago, but was broken 206 years ago and has been in a non-functional state ever since. After my character repaired the failure inside her that nobody could fix, she treats him like her own master. Contrary to her beautiful appearance, she has an incredibly sharp mouth. Her supreme command is "One Who Follows". She will seem almost emotionless, but will hold in feelings of love and have free will, unlike the generic automaton's she will be vastly powerful and be resistant to some orders. She will refuse to accept his love of her despite loving him because she feels that she is simply a servant.

If you are interested, please pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back