• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Clockhaven City] Kinship and Smoke

Iberis Odhir
c1c09798754ff7edcdb17e719dc490d4-1-1-1-1.jpg
Mentions: Elvario Elvario The Last Curse The Last Curse Sharena Sharena RavenSong RavenSong
Iberis Smiled and her face lit up a bit at the gesture of affection Shion gave toward her, she certainly had been treated much more affectionately after meeting her group of allies who she'd bonded with overall.
---
Iberis looked to Shion and had given her a bit of a small nod when she told her to calm herself and that she was 'fine' even so It was Iberis's natural inclination to be skeptical of new comers particularly after what happened with Renee and in that realm they had been betrayed and all hadn't been what it seemed, who was to say that something couldn't happen again? Iberis tried not to dwell that much on that sort of thing, even so she simply wasn't sure if she could handle being deceived in such a way by someone who she deeply genuinely cared for.
It was good to have Shion there to further articulate that they had found out other information, Iberis might have done such herself if she hadn't felt so uncomfortable to start with this interaction with the new comers.
---
Shion asked a valid question which should help things a long.
At least it was reassuring that her introduction had been well taken by the smiles she received, at least she assumed that was the case based on the body language she saw. Trying her best as well to use her table manners for the time being while she dined on the nutritious mix. The simple but fresh food combination was much better than any emergency ration which she had experienced having.

The tougher language from Senna still felt a bit jarring for Iberis even on the street with rough people talking, she hadn't really been in an environment like that in quite some time since her company was relatively tame in their language. If it was dangerous to check she supposed she could understand some of Senna's point, but even then she still swayed toward Yumi's point when it was further broken down.

Cayde gave a balanced explanation of the sides which Iberis felt was accurate, technically neither of them were in the wrong, but Iberis still had her inclinations and sense of what was the right thing to do.

After Cayde gestured to her, Iberis also took notice, wondering where Scylla was? She would probably show up soon enough.

She looked to Yumi and Senna, as well as Theron. "I can corroborate that the thrall was not acting willingly she was actually rather repulsed by the act that I put on, the curse has bound her to do the bidding against her will is what I got a sense of, I also agree with Cayde given the context of what's been going on that it would help all of you to investigate."

She then looked to Cayde.
"After Shion investigated my memories I've come to the conclusion that with powerful enough counter magic involving healing, it should be perfectly possible to lift a curse. Of course I'm not certain just how powerful this curse is, but it also seemed possible to move the curse from a living person and imbue it into another living thing or perhaps even object. What I also saw in the memory was that to give the counter curse healing magic some extra power, Auldlich converted the life force of a potent being to not only counter it but extract and put into a bone. Of course that was a very powerful curse and he even said himself that any additional power sources being needed are dependent on the severity of the curse..it does make me wonder if you could supplement other types of energy to help boost the cleansing power, since it's perfectly possible that he did it because it was his style of magic and in his capabilities rather than the source he used being a necessity..." Iberis trailed off for a moment speaking as if she was in a classroom at the academy toward the end like in a theory class.

"Anyway that's what Shion and me found out as far as that goes." She concluded to Cayde and the group, figuring it was good to get the information out in the open for the group.

wow.. what did you do?

what?

Our Kalina is a vampire and these.. are vampire hunters. Way to go.

Hm. Oops.

Oops!!??

Velvet followed after the others, soon the smell of breakfast wafted about the place. Much to Velvets delight she made her way over, “My oh my..” she said as she peeked into the kitchen area. “..I want that plate there.” She muttered looking at a particular green soup. Going up to the counter she requested that exact dish, to which she’d pull out a few copper rykes and plate them in the servers hand. She attempted a smile but it came out more like a little smirk. She’d make her way to the table the others were sitting at soon after requesting her meal. An indifferent expression upon her features as she sat next to Cayde.

“Looking for someone?” She asked the plague doctor with a tilt of her head, the demon would then lean in a bit closer. “If you’re looking for the witch, don’t be troubled, I’d have you know that we have brought forth a boon bestowed some time ago.” The waiter would bring her soup, Velvet wouldn’t flinch however, “Furthermore, Scylla has relinquished principal leadership to you in her stead. My duty is to keep the witch safe, even if it means protecting her from herself.”

After that the demon began in her meal, “Nettle soup.. hells, who could resist?” She smiled slightly before taking a spoon and sipping on the green liquid before biting a piece of toast.

When Chandra appeared, she’d keep eating, however wondering if she should introduce herself as well, before truly embarrassing herself further and nearly sabotaging the entire mission! She then suddenly lifted her head.
“I suppose it’s no secret I’m a stranger here.” She got up and bowed her head, “My name is Velvet, servant of the 12th legion. I most humbly beg pardon on behalf of Scylla, for she will be forfeiting her voted leadership duties. However, it is my understanding that she’s bound to a certain construct by the name of..” she shook her head a bit as she paused to think. “..Mr.S.. right.. I shall continue to serve that contract until it’s end.” Velvet signed a bit, then bowed her head deeply, “It’s a pleasure meeting you all.”

She’d then sit back down and continued eating. Once finished she’d catch the waiters attention, then ordering a few more plates, and continue feasting. She had quite the appetite for someone so petite.
She’d then mutter shortly after taking a gulp of the meal before her the Scylla in her didn’t want to contribute to the plans being brainstormed, however Velvet couldn’t resist,
“Perhaps we should leave things as they are, fulfil our end of the bargain to meet. If these vampire hunters are as good as they claim, then perhaps they have the means to track anyone of us after meeting with the Thrall..” She took a sip of her tea. “..then at the time, they could make their grand entrance and do what they do best.” She closed her eyes, “If this plans goes against anyone’s interests, please, don’t be afraid to turn it down. I’m no leader, much less a strategist. However, I’m certainly a great asset. I shall not fail you.”

She looked at everyone, confident and determined, then dismissed the thoughts in her mind and returned to her meal once again. She just, couldn’t stop eating, she was either famished or was over indulging in the fact she had incarnated through the transformation.

8EDA42B0-57BC-45B3-8B56-3EC610DF6723.png

The Rusted Booze
Widersia – Capital – Clockhaven – Droid's Row – Bar - The Rusted Booze
Time: 8:00
yongjia-final01.jpg
Mentions: Iberis TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Cayde The Last Curse The Last Curse | Scylla RavenSong RavenSong | Shion Sharena Sharena | Sophia Silent Angel Silent Angel

Yumi
5EKHs0D.png

“Don't talk like you know things!” Yumi shouted at Cayde, clearly upset at what he said when he mentioned Senna wanting her to move on. “She never even met her, so she simply doesn't give a fuck about what we're going through!”

Senna
WBaXcKL.png

She scoffed. “That's one thing we agree on. All I know is the eight years we've worked together as a team and that she suddenly decided none of that is worth anything due to someone that's been dead for ten years having gone missing.” Her words were anger-filled, but those with insight (=|> F) would pick up on some genuine hurt in her voice.

Theron
k1cqAPw.png

latest

“Let me stop your right there, mister Alchemist.” He said, when Cayde mentioned the body gone missing directly after the vampire's necromancy. “We've debated the option that this vampire might be toying with us, sure, but we left her body all the way back in the northern parts Ryke. The vampire would've somehow needed to travel through-out a large chunk of Ryke and then through the entire See and a chunk of Widersia with her in tow. It's not impossible, but extremely unlikely.”

“Which is why we should head for Ryke. Leave this all behind and go check what happened to our friend! These folk are here now, let them handle the vampire!” Yumi answered. “Yes, I want answers! No, I don't need Senna to help me! She can go fuck off! I want Theron to join me. He's the one I need, but Senna keeps convincing him we can't just abandon the mission here!” The fact Cayde mentioned her wanting answers was spot-on, as it really fired her up.

Theron held up his hand. “Hold up a second.” He was getting a sense that Cayde knew more, so he gestured for Cayde to speak before his companions could yet again start arguing. “Hmm. Sounds like the vampire's made the thrall out of someone unwilling. A pity.” Surprisingly enough, he wasn't all that shocked at all. “I think you're hinting at something impossible.” He sighed out a deep breath of cigar smoke. “Our friend had already turned into a vampire when we sealed her soul. All our research suggests vampires can be turned into dhampirs, a stronger type of half-monster, but nothing suggests they can be made into a thrall, its weaker version. The reason we're stuck here is that Senna believes we should deal with our mission first, the vampire and her thrall, whilst Yumi believes we need to investigate what happened with our friend first. I must admit, I'm not sure what to go with.”

Senna suddenly had an idea. “If what Cayde says is true, we could try curing that Thrall. Right? We kill the vampire, try to cure the thrall, use what we learned from it on that friend of yours, if we find her again?”

“IF we find her again. It's already been years, what if there's no more traces left to find her?”

“EXACTLY! It's been years, there won't be any traces left. You're a fool to want to go back to Ryke just to confirm what we already know.” She snapped again...

Theron sighed, turning to Cayde, Iberis and Velvet. “Alright. I agree. I'd like to see what you have in mind for this thrall . You're right, if it works, it might teach us some new options should we find out what happened to our friend later. I'd also not wish to abandon the mission.”

Yumi shot him a glare, clearly not liking this outcome. “Who or what the hell is this Audlich you're talking about? It sounds like you've been involved in some shady business.” She sneered at Iberis, not liking how keenly this girl spoke about curses and dark magic.

Velvet's introduction raised some questions as well, although this time, it was Senna who asked them. “The 12th legion? Of what army.. and who's Scylla?”

Theron scoffed at her remark. “I'm not too foolish to admit it. We're only as good as we are when working as a team. Not when we're in a mess like this. I'd say it's best we try working together for now...”

Chandra Jarmil

The question had been on the tip of her tongue all this time. It was such a simple question, yet she didn't dare ask it. After all, the answer could be impactful... heavily so. Perhaps this was why the hag had sent her to these people. It was a hag, after all, they always knew more than they admitted too. It started to add up more and more. Yet... how to even say this? Should she say this? No... She felt conflicted, not sure of what to do and unable to discuss it with anyone. “I'm sorry, my stomach hurts, I've got to be off...” She stated (Deception D) as she hurried out the building to a nearby alley. Taking deep breaths of the smoke-filled air, which wasn't exactly soothing. What the hell had she gotten everyone into? They weren't as deceptive as her, so could she event tell them? Well, she'd have to tell the hunters at one point, but... Ugh. She grabbed her head. Echo's of Renee's voice, telling her to stop making this so difficult. She tried driving them out. She wasn't succeeding.

Shionzzz2.png
(Blue = Common, Orange = Beastial)
Shion sat and listened to the conversation going around the table, and her anger started building inside of her every time Yumi opened her mouth. Cayde was being reasonable, Theron was being reasonable, Senna was being realistic, but Yumi...wasn't. Yumi was stuck in the past, self-centered, inconsiderate, unable to listen...and then she questioned Iberis' information they had gathered. She snarled as daggers formed in her eyes. Disgusting filth...I'd rend you to pieces right now if...if...Shion looked beside herself at Iberis for a moment. It was obvious making eye contact for just a moment, Shion's eyes spelled out everything, Iberis didn't need the magical imagery in her head to know what was going through Shion's mind. Fury, pure and intense, it reflected her emotions when she spoke of killing those humans before in the streets of Widersia. However, looking at the mage slowly brought the hatred out of Shion's eyes, and her breathing slowed. Shion reached for Iberis' hand under the table, and she managed a calming sigh as her hand shook inside of Iberis' own.

She closed her eyes a moment, inhaling deeply before exhaling one more time, her eyes opening again and greeting Iberis with the calm, cooler amber the mage was used to. She finally looked back at the hunters.

zzShion.png

"How easily you turn on your allies the moment it inconveniences you. Even when they literally just found a middle ground you agreed with." Shion stated clearly and cleanly to Yumi. She shook her head.

"You treat Senna like she means nothing to you, and you clearly can't see how much that hurts her. The moment Theron puts forth some kind of action you lash out at the people offering to help even after pointing out yourself that your friend may not be there, and what's worse, you just looked at the woman who has information deeply relevant to your cause and interrogate her like she's an adversary." Shion scoffed.

"Senna and Theron want to do this mission because there's a possibility they will gain information to help you, Yumi. I'm sure the reward will be nice too, but that doesn't change that they both just heard everything we had to say, and decided it'd be worth sticking around so they can help you. What's more..." Shion looked at Theron recently before back at Yumi.

"It sounds like it's quite a trek to reach where you left your friend, what's taking a day or two to get this job done right and satisfy everyone? If you guys are as good as we've been told, if we can all work together this will be done before there's anything else worth arguing over." Shion heard Senna question Velvet afterwards and she couldn't help but sigh. She pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration with her free hand.

"Holy shit, if it's not each other you sure can't trust others it sounds like." She was so agitated trying to hold herself back she didn't realize she spoke in a different tongue again.

Before she could say anything else, she heard Chandra say she wasn't feeling well. While she believed her a little, she knew Chandra had a streak of lies or half-truths to keep her identity safe. Knowing she was a vampire amidst the vampire hunters, She wondered if there was more to what she said than that. She squeezed Iberis' hand gently and made eye contact with her a moment and shifted her head a little in the direction Chandra left. She hoped that conveyed her concern enough, but she didn't exactly think leaving this table right now was the right call before looking over to Morana.

"I've said my piece. Morana, shall we try to deal with Sverre now so we can be ready to go once our course of action is decided?"

Last edited:
Velvet figured her introduction would be enough to sate the curiosity, unfortunately it wasn’t and well, the demoness was quite annoyed that she had to explain her origins to complete strangers. She would look at Senna and then back at her plate as she closed her eyes with a defeated sigh. “Did you really have to ask?” She muttered.

Suddenly Velvet started glowing purple, and with a flash and a few sparkling stars the familiar witch appeared in Velvets stead.

“Heeeello!! And good morning to everyone!!”
The witch said happily with the brightest smile. Her hands under her chin as she fluttered her eyelashes, “About that 12th legion business, please pay my other half no mind. We’re just getting used to eachother.” She giggled a bit. “So, Senna was it?” She said looking at Senna then extending her hand out towards her. “The name’s Scylla! How do you do, sister!” After that bit, she looked at the others waving at them with twiddling fingers and then finally at Theron. She’d chuckle nervously, “Heh, so no hard feeling about bumping heads together right?” She was bashful for a moment before coming back to the mission before them.

“Right. So, Velvet ‘a.k.a’ me, figures it would be ideal to go ahead and fulfill our end of the meeting. That way we don’t risk the Thrall escaping and never seeing us again..” she’d bite her tongue about the exact details, considering one among them being the vampire managed to convince such a thing. “..now, what remains would be simply luck and a degree of perfect timing. Considering things could go bad quickly and we’d all be dead before we know it, or too soon and risk never meeting the vampire!” She’d scratch her head a bit thinking out loud, aloofly, “However, maybe capturing the Thrall would yield us similar results, from what I could see, the Thrall shared some sort of telepathic connection, but.. I have reason to believe that the contraption around her head is more than a crown, perhaps it’s a prison at best.. or a thought away from demise should she do or say the wrong thing.”

Turning to Yumi, she giggled, “Oh dear, so passionate, so angry, why you almost remind me of..” she glanced at Shion then getting very upset, “..Shion..” she muttered intimidated as her hand reached up to her own cheek. However she couldn’t help but agree with the Fox lady, “Yes, I must agree with the ‘foxeh’ bickering among your friends from the ills of the past serve no purpose in the present other than get everyone worked up and equally upset. However, if it serves as any comfort I-“ she bit her tongue again, “Ow.. “ she gasped under her breath. “..well, I’m sure we could likely get some answers from this vampire if we do well. But to the matter at hand, dear.” She couldn’t help but smile at the halffling, she was clearly so distraught, however she had no intention to bond with her as much as Velvet did. Demons were drawn to emotional pain.

After Iberis' explanation, Cayde scratched his chin, eyes bouncing around the room. Healing and transferring could work, but there'd need to be another source in play to ensure it would. He peered down at the glittering rings on his hand. "How about we use magic?" He suggested, "That's a form of energy, yeah? And most of us can use it." As he said that, a faint memory of Vegard glimpsed by. It took a whole mana pool to free a divine being from its curse. Perhaps a vampire's thrall would need less. "We've just gotta channel it into Scylla while she's doing the deed. It just might be enough," For a moment, he peered around the room. That horned woman was back again. Scylla was still nowhere to be seen. It may be time to start asking.

He figured to start with Velvet, but all the words disappeared when she began claiming things. "What? When did this..." He paused, looking her up and down. Scylla had altar egos now? How did this happen overnight? Before he could say more, Cayde watched as Velvet formally introduced herself. His shoulders sunk a bit. She didn't look like Scylla. Didn't talk like her either. But at least she was on the right side. She could be trusted. Good enough. "Uh, Welcome to the team, Velvet?" He said, slightly shrug of his shoulders, "Guess I'm leading now..." That was easy, he thought. No talk was necessary. That made his shoulders sink a little bit more.

It didn't last long, Cayde immediately tensing up as another back and forth started. As Shion said her piece, his eyes widened a bit, looking between her and Yumi. He'd never seen this side of Shion before. The tension in the air felt like needles pricking his skin. Something had to be said. "Look, Yumi, I understand where you're coming from, but you should at least try to give this a chance," He gestured to Theron and Senna, "You never know. You could learn something big here. Something that might help get those answers quicker," Straightening his posture, Cayde looked to Senna, "And I don't want you to make this any harder for her, please. We can focus on the mission. Put this aside for now, or it'll never get better."

Before he could refocus on Theron, something flashed in his peripherals. The voice was immediately recognizable. "Wha- Scylla? Where the heck did you go?" With an utterly perplexed look, he turned to see her, "You're telling me you could've always turned into a creepy..." His eyes moved past her back onto Theron. Right, the mission. "Sorry about that. Vel-Scylla's right. We're planning on meeting the thrall again. Same scenario as last time. But above all else, we'll try getting clues on her master's location first. If she leads us there, we'll find a way to get you on our trail," Cayde explained, looking to Kalina for her input. His mouth went agape for a second when she'd upped and left. Maybe this was a part of her act? "Uh, alright, be safe, Chandra..." He said, glancing at Sophia and Scylla. They'd been the closest to her recently. They may have had a clue.

Clearing his throat, he continued, "If anything goes wrong, we'll try our other plan. Attempt to weaken and transfer the curse with healing plus our supplemented mana. Even if that doesn't fully cure the thrall, hopefully, she'll be weak enough for capture. We'll send Kelsey to alert you and Morana for backup afterward. Maybe Sverre, if he's got it together." Then, he held up two fingers, "Two things though. We'll need something to transfer the curse into. And we're gonna need to approach the thrall alone. She'll know you're coming and then poof, gone."

Finally, he stuck a thumb at both Scylla and Iberis. "And don't worry about these two. They're from Ryken's academy," He explained, hoping to ease some suspicion with [Persuasion - F] and [Deception - F], "They teach all kinds of weird stuff up there. But they're good people. Wouldn't be here if they weren't."

Iberis Odhir
c1c09798754ff7edcdb17e719dc490d4-1-1-1-1-1.jpg
Elvario Elvario The Last Curse The Last Curse Sharena Sharena Silent Angel Silent Angel RavenSong RavenSong

First this Velvet person joined them, and then she raised a many more questions for Iberis as to where Scylla was since she seemed to know her somehow. Thankfully it wouldn't be too long before that information was actually answered for Iberis. Iberis didn't have much to think on the slight back and forth between Senna and Yumi yet again since it was the same old sort of comments they had been making back and forth since being in the rooms. Theron on the other hand raised some genuine logistical considerations..was it possible that the vampire was trying to make stronger variations as allies?
Senna did say something sensible next, yes that was very much true they could try curing the thrall.

Then there was Yumi who was apparently difficult to work with if this was her reaction to what Iberis had to say not a 'oh thanks for sharing what you know!' or anything like that near immediate hostility. Before Iberis could properly respond in her typical collected way, Shion jumped into the fray and verbally backed Iberis up, she did take notice of that look Shion had and it did concern her briefly as the expression on Iberis's face shifted to one of a bit of worry. Thankfully Shion was able to calm down and restrain herself instead of lashing out violently, but using genuine harsh words which hopefully would get through to someone here even if there were probably nicer ways to go about this. She felt a bit better when Shion held her hand and seemed to become a bit calmer even if still frustrated toward the later part of what she had to say.

She felt a bit better with the hand squeeze she got from Shion as she looked back with a small smile and gave a gentle squeeze back in confirmation that things were good on her end of things.

Iberis then thought she ought to reply to Yumi after Cayde spoke. Cayde Yet again was doing great things to try to keep the peace between the conflicted group, yes

"Indeed in magic academia there's plenty we learn about. How to counter dark magic of all things is a very practical application. If you're bothered by my methods, there isn't much I can do there other than assure you I am certainly not up to anything "shady" I am here to help just like I said at the start, this just happens to be an area which one of my..teachers, named Auldich just happens to know quite well about." She stated plainly, putting it lightly, but it technically wasn't a lie.

"With all of that said, I think that Cayde is on the right track and a high enough quantity of magic would probably suffice if the curse is strong enough to require the supplementary energy. Weaken and transfer if it isn't complete is an ideal alternative which should be possible with our group's skillset." She further added in.

At the next part Iberis was a bit bewildered at the sudden shift, but Scylla herself just said that Velvet was apparently part of her...could this have anything to do with why Scylla had been such a different person at the academy entrance practical exam? This personalty was certainly closer to the cooler and colder type she had met there even if there was still a difference..or maybe there was a third person within, Iberis couldn't really judge all too much having Auldlich within her, either way she said,

"Glad to have you back, and it was nice meeting Velvet." She said with a smile to Scylla, accepting it for what it was. She wasn't sure what to make of the Shion comment other than the fact that Scylla clearly still wasn't pleased she had been slapped, but otherwise she provided some insight that contributed to the conversation.
Iberis was also left a bit confused herself as to Why Kalina had up and went off, she was sure she had her reasons, but it didn't make it any less curious to her, if it became an issue she or someone else could go see what was up.

Last edited:
Sophia Smith

sample-e25e620a4ac0f2f48f2b6f686977373b.png

Sophia watched the argument with interest, noting that they had much more riding on this mission than just their titles as vampire hunters. However, her attention was quickly bounced around, forcing her to realize that Velvet had split personality disorder and shared a body with the bubbly witch she had already grown to know, and after that was a change of focus to Kalina as she said she felt sick and dashed out. Deciding there was one of those that was more important than the others, she didn't even give an explanation as she followed.

As she quickly entered the alley, her eyes fell upon her friend, head in hands, and the fae rushed forward. Her arms wrapped around Kalina as she hugged the girl to her. She kept the grip for a few moments, not loosening up for a second, before saying, "What's wrong, Kalina?" When she had come out here, she wasn't sure if something was wrong, but she had thought better safe than sorry, and she had been right on the money. This place was not good for her love, and she would make sure Kalina would never have to come back here again if it was putting her in such a bad state.​

The Rusted Booze
Time: 8:10
yongjia-final01.jpg
Mentions: Iberis TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Cayde The Last Curse The Last Curse | Scylla RavenSong RavenSong | Shion Sharena Sharena | Sophia Silent Angel Silent Angel

Yumi
5EKHs0D.png

Shion wasn't the only one getting emotional. Yumi's fingers had started digging deeper and deeper into her palms, until she'd drawn some blood. “Do you even know what it's like?” The shouted, first in anger, but then her voice breaking as tears formed in the corners of her eyes. “She meant everything to me, taught me all I knew, helped me survive, find a purpose in life, a reason to keep living... Then we had to watch her get bitten, to watch her change into the very creatures we hunted, with nothing we could do for her until she herself told us to seal her soul away, leaving her a lifeless husk... I've been hoping to find any trace to cure her ever since, for all these years, yet we only found snippets... yet now, now we learn even her body is taken from us...” The tears were now flooding freely.

“Senna... Senna doesn't know that pain. Theron's too strong to let it guide him. I... I'm not like that. I can't just pretend like I'm not wanting to rush to find out what happened to my closest friend. I've stayed here because they wanted, but every fiber of me screams to go there, to do whatever it takes to find out what happened... would you do the same if the one most precious to you was taken from you?” She looked at Shion, teary-eyed yet full of anger.

However, after a few deep breaths, she finally calmed down some. Perhaps Scylla's words actually helped her a bit as well. “Fine. With you guys, it might indeed be wrapped up quickly. I'll give it three days at most. You'll have my full support, but after that, I'm leaving, with or without Theron and Senna.” However, she did turn towards Scylla and Cayde in particular. “It's not just the past though. Her body is still out there and I still think we could, one day, save her. Even if it takes another 10 years or another 20 or 30. If this thrall can help us find ways to do so... that would indeed be good, even though I still doubt it. As Theron said, thralls and vampires are fundamentally different beings.” She stated firmly, but a bit disappointed at the end.

Theron
k1cqAPw.png

latest

He sighed deeply. “Very well, three days.”

Senna
WBaXcKL.png

Languages: Common | <Beastial>

“I'll only need one.” She joked, trying to lighten the mood a bit, but being unsuccessfully. With a smile, she then turned to Shion. “<We're in the most back-stabbing business in the world, trust tends to get you killed when fighting monsters known to disguise themselves and infiltrate~>” Oddly enough, Senna didn't seem aware of how spot-on she was with that relatively generic statement, as she mostly just seemed to want to brag about her knowledge of Beastial.

All three vampire hunters looked at Velvet turning into Scylla with clear suspicion. Those were normally the type of tricks monsters might be up too. However, they didn't seem to find concrete enough reasons to attack, instead they relaxed again after seemingly confirming something after just sharing some glances. Even in their arguing recently, they were clearly a team of sorts, as they were surprisingly in sink in their reactions.

Senna decided to shake Scylla's hands. “Well enough, girl.”

Theron chuckled at the bumping head remark. “Don't worry, it's nothing compared to the headbutts my dad used to welcome me back home with.” That said, he just looked at Scylla in confusion. “I'm afraid you're moving too fast lass. What deal did you make for that meeting? How'd you even convince that thrall not to kill you on sight? Also, what type of contraption are you talking about?” There was a fair bit of new information without too much context provided.

Theron considered Cayde's suggestion to use magic. “I'm not too familiar with magic, but it might work.”

Senna chimed in. “Plus, we're in Widersia. There's a fair chance the vampire and thrall won't be on guard against magic here~”

“With your permission...” Yumi interfered when Cayde mentioned having the Thrall lure them to her mistress. “I'm the stealthiest in the group, I'm I could stalk you and help the others follow along. That should keep us on your tail.”

“If I may, I'd suggest trying to cure her first. Once her master's in reach, she'll make sure you won't be able to cure her. She'll have her attack you all and fight you herself. If you cure her first, she might volunteer any information you want afterwards, or we could force her to spill it if needed.”

Cayde was right on the money to stick up for Scylla and Iberis, as they'd grown increasingly suspicious. However, their connection to Ryke's academy, which wouldn't easily keep monsters or criminals around, stated in a fairly persuasive and deceptive manner, put them somewhat at ease again.

“Soooo... who or what would you transfer that curse to?” Senna asked the obvious question.

Morana
HWvrQTS.jpg

She nodded to Shion's suggestion to start working on Sverre. “Of course, but we'll need the purple witch to command him, as she's still registered as his admin.” As she spoke, she pointed towards the broom closet. “Miss purple, if you would.” She spoke, recalling Sverre's nickname for Scylla and using it for whatever reason she might've had to do so.

Chandra Jarmil

She felt some relief wash over her upon Sophia's arrival. The Fae helped keep Renee's voice at bay, literally keeping her grounded by holding her. She'd found herself subconsciously ruffling a hand through Sophia's hair as she enjoyed the latter's embrace. Slowly, yet steadily, she regained her composure and train of thought. “I've told you that I wasn't Kalina before arriving in this world, right? I was just Alice Baker. I only learned the name Kalina Chivernu after familiarising myself with this body, appraising myself... I've always wondered who she was before I became her, why she'd been there... ten years ago, underneath a chapel in Ryke.” She took a deep breath. “Me, waking up in the body of a vampire, around the time that the body of their friend went missing? My ability to quickly learn roguish abilities, the fact that Hag in the marshes sent me to these people in particular... it all makes sense now, doesn't it? Who I was... am? Who this body belonged too, before I somehow woke up in it. My soul took it from the Kalina who's soul was sealed away. Yet... I couldn't even ask them for their friend's name to confirm it. How would I even go about? Sorry, I ended up possessing the body of your best friend on accident, please don't try to banish me, but please do try to cure me of this vampiric curse? I... I've got no clue what to do next...” She was speaking calmly, somewhat, but there was some despair audible in her voice.

Last edited:
BF2650EB-8827-4001-8E0B-01A45E168608.png

“Oh I see!” Scylla responded today Caydes plan, “Excellently thought out secon- I mean.. Sir Leader! I knew you had it in you!” She winked, but then frowned, “So if things don’t work, you’re going to stuff me with mana until I explode?!” She closed her eyes as she took in the reality, “Very well, if it’s my time, it’s my time and I’ll die young!” She giggled a bit before turning to Iberis.

“You really think so?” She asked in regards to the other witches compliment of Velvet, however joyously. “I mean, she’s not exactly like me, and she’s kinda rude and mean.. but.. she’s smart, and courageous and well.. she’s my protector I suppose, something about some really dark stuff happening in a parallel other world. Err.. too much, too much.” She’d fix a few knots in Iberis hair as she usually did when they interacted, “There, three down, about.. uhm.. forty three to go!” She giggled before putting a hand on Iberis shoulder, “Your hair is absolutely charming, dear! Good thing you have me around to keep it that way!”

As for who the curse would be transferred to Scylla nearly volunteered when the witch got a sudden headache. “Ow, ow ow.. hey, hey hey! I was just thinking about volunteering for the curse I wasn’t actually going to do it!”

A whole conversation took place in her mind, she’d nod a bit and look around before Theron began asking interrogating questions.

Scylla looked at Theron straight in the eyes, then grinned playfully, “oh come on, do you really think a vampire would hurt adorable little me?” [Persuasion F] The witch giggled a bit before she noticed Sophia leave after Chandra. Hmm. It must be bad.

She turned to look at Theron once more, taking a few steps back while glancing in Sophias direction, “Well it’s not like I’m the leader anymore so..” she tapped Cayde and Iberis shoulders. “..these two could explain all the nitty gritty details!” She put her hands on Caydes and Iberis heads, whispering, “Don’t tell them about the part where I make myself look dumb, hm?” Then brightly smiling at the dwarf, “Now if you’ll excuse me, my G.F.S’s need me right about meow!”

Before she departed however, she just had to acknowledge a detail that was quite unusually different for Moranas behavior, “Did you just.. call me ‘miss purple’?” Scylla would places her hands over her heart, “Why I.. I do believe I feel like crying! However, you’d find that annoying! Very well, your my new BFF and you can’t say no!” The witch would then start towards her partners however, “Be right back, bff!” She called behind her to Morana.

Once with Kalina, she saw Sophia hugging Kalina disguised as Chandra. She hesitated, before speaking up, “Is.. everything okay?” She asked as the disguised vampire explained. The witch was getting a bit closer herself, hugging Kalina from the other side. “I.. guess I can share.” She muttered, then leaned her blonde head against her lovers arm. The witch had heard most of it but it seemed like something she couldn’t offer much in the form of comfort, “Is there anyway I can help?” She asked finally looking up at Kalina.

Last edited:
zzShion.png
Shion was about to reply to Yumi with another dose of reality, but then she heard Cayde speak up. She mentally recoiled, awareness of her surroundings coming back to her more and more, and she realized what she had done, and she'd made another problem for Cayde to contain. She sat in silence a moment, going back to listening to everyone around her. She heard Scylla return from her backseat commentary, Iberis finally spoke up, and she heard Sophia take her leave after Chandra. She looked at Yumi again once there was a break in the conversation. Back to herself more, she decided, while she didn't like Yumi, she'd try to [Empathize E] with her.

"I know all too well what it's like, Yumi. I've lost more than you might be able to comprehend. Living for centuries isn't all it's touted up to be, it's a long time to collect bad memories." Shion looked out one of the windows she could see as she reminisced. "I've lost family, friends, and homes throughout my life. I even lost the love of my life not too long ago. None of it ever leaves you when you have all the time to remember, all that time to think about the life you've led and want to lead. To this day everything I lost makes it an uphill battle to place my trust in humans for all the wrongs they did to me when I was young."

Shion leaned in as she looked back at Yumi, her eyes locking with the teary-eyed halfling. "The greatest lesson I can impart to you, Yumi...don't throw away what you have today to hold onto the past instead. If your friend can't be saved, and you throw away your relationship with Theron and Senna, then no one's going to be there to catch you when you fall. And you just might fall onto a path that leads you to do terrible things...don't be like I once was."

Shion sat back up straight, sighing before she looked at Theron. "I'm sorry, I did nothing to help this conversation a moment ago. My sincerest apologies." She looked over to Cayde. "That goes double for you, Cayde...I simply embraced my past at a poor time. I'm sorry."

She then looked to Senna. "Look after the girl, alright? She clearly needs you...I hope you can tolerate her insensitivity long enough for her to realize how much you care. Hopefully you at least trust each other." A moment after her response, Shion caught up mentally to how Senna responded. Her words about trust weren't stated like the spoken language of a human, it sounded like the sounds a beast would make, yet she understood them perfectly. Had she been speaking this way from time to time? She'd ask one of her companions later, asking right this moment was clearly a bad idea.

She heard Yumi agree to three days, and she looked back to her. "Three days will be plenty. I look forward to seeing you all in action."

Theron began to question Scylla's information she was sharing, and she decided to step in before things got out of hand. Scylla even bolted and left it to her comrades before anyone had a chance to object. She couldn't help but chuckle, guess Sverre would have to wait a moment. She looked to Morana. "I guess we'll be waiting a bit longer." She said with a humorous edge to her tone to hopefully keep Morana from descending too far into disappointment. Guess she had her opening to respond to Theron.

"In the interest of full transparency, Chandra took on a monstrous disguise in order to deceive the thrall into thinking she was bringing new blood for her master to claim so they might join forces, which was us. Morana can vouch for us that this was the plan we decided on. Chandra's quite talented, and she managed to put on a rather convincing show to win over the thrall's simultaneous trust and disgust at the monster Chandra was posing to be. The thrall told us to meet her back at the same place tonight, and for no one outside those present last night to show up any sooner or later, or else she'd know and we'd never see her again." Nothing she said was a lie, and she had no reason to, she just made sure to use very specific wording so nothing would slip improperly.

"That's how we could tell the thrall was in her position of being an unwilling servant, and we managed to get the information about the necromancy before she was gone. It's why we've been trying to find a way to cure her because I agree with you, if we cure her that'd likely ensure her cooperation on the vampire's location far more than anything else." She then heard the question about where they would transfer the curse before looking over at Cayde.

"Did I miss anything? Do you have any ideas what we could transfer the curse to?" She looked at Iberis afterwards, rubbing her thumb a little while they still held hands as a gesture of thanks for supporting her. "What about you, Iberis? Thoughts?"

Last edited:

Though his eyes had softened slightly as Yumi vented her frustration, a broad smile grew on Cayde's face when she finally complied. One more person helping the investigation. He felt a weight lift off his chest. "Thank you, Yumi. You're making the right choice," He nodded firmly, "We won't disappoint. Promise." But her doubts still sounded reasonable, somewhat familiar even. Hope, but with a tinge of despair. For a slight moment, his features hardened. "Hey, sometimes all you need is a little hope. Before you know it, things just pop up before you, and everything starts to make sense, y'know?" He said, his tone growing wistful, "I'd know. Took me a few months by myself. But now I know."

For Shion's apology, Cayde affixed her with the same wide smile. What was there to be mad at? A minor slip-up? Nonsense. That meant nothing to what he'd just learned about her. "No, it's completely fine, Shion! It happens to everyone," As he spoke, his smile grew warmer, "And besides, I just learned so many new things about you. That's awesome!" Cayde chuckled but quickly sobered, the details of her past life settling in."Look, I should be one apologizing for not getting to know you better. You've been here so long, and I'm still stumped by you," He said, solemnly bowing his head, "But that'll change, yeah? It doesn't matter what you say; from now on, my ears are open."

He gave a slight wave to Scylla and Sophia as they started to depart, but his brows furrowed as Scylla approached the door. What was that she said about dying young? And exploding?! "Wait, what?! Scylla, you're not gonna explo-" Cayde stopped, watching her disappear outside. Classic Scylla, he thought, the corners of his lips rising. Never change. "Looks like it's up to us again." Turning to Iberis, he drummed his fingers on the counter, "Alright, so we know curses can be transferred to people and objects. But does it matter what it gets put into?" He asked, arms folding against his chest, "I've seen cursed orbs, read about cursed plants, forests, all the like. So maybe we could use just about anything..." He propped an elbow on the counter, cupping his chin. His back felt awfully lighter for some reason. What was that about?

Wait. "Hold on! Be right back!" Cayde shot out of his seat and raced back upstairs, his footsteps loud as he reached his bedroom. Soon, he was walking back to the stool, pack in one hand and the other fishing through it. He felt something smooth and cool brush past his fingers. "Maybe we could try this?" He said, removing a hand-sized, vaguely clear crystal from his bag. "It's something I chip into potions. Supposed to store magic, but I think this one needs to be attuned."

Peering at the crystal, Cayde held it up to the light. His eyes danced about its multifaceted surface. There was something in the grimoire about activating these. "Let's try this..." Palming the mineral in one hand and placing another on top, Cayde closed his eyes, channeling mana into his hands. No intention was given, and blue, raw mana seeped out of his palms like fog. "Nourish," He chanted, directing magic into the crystal, hopefully attuning it. [Magic E + Nature E + Arcana E + Survival E + Focus E + Selective Magic F]

Iberis Odhir
c1c09798754ff7edcdb17e719dc490d4-1-1-1-1-1.jpg
Mentions: Elvario Elvario The Last Curse The Last Curse RavenSong RavenSong Sharena Sharena Silent Angel Silent Angel
Seeing Yumi upset wasn't exactly the most comfortable sight for Iberis to have to take in at the moment with what was being said, it was pretty obvious even without the skills that this was a divisive and upsetting topic for the hunters with how their interpersonal relationships were working out. At the very least Scylla's sudden shift didn't appear to be too much of an issue for the hunters to take, even if she knew that Scylla jumping between whoever Velvet was and herself didn't leave the most stable impression perhaps even if both individuals were grounded enough. Senna raised a good logistical question at least.

Shion also raised some good dialogue to the situation it looked like, it had been quite clear that Shion wasn't very fond of Yumi now probably because of her attitude, but to Shion's credit she was extending an understanding even to someone who she wasn't very keen of at the moment. Perhaps with time Yumi could remedy how Shion perceived her. Shion even threw in some apologies which while probably weren't essential definitely didn't hurt any in the situation.

Iberis gave a smile Scylla's way and giggled a tad, since the she was out there again with a pretty out there idea that someone as conservative in Iberis's mind as Cayde would risk Scylla exploding, feeling her deal with the hair again, it was nice to receive the compliment at least as the smile increased a bit "I'm glad you think so, and yeah you can say that again. Not sure what I'd do without you~" A warm intonation in her voice. She didn't react too much as the knots were broken nor surprised Scylla was doing it given their interactions "Well It's good to hear that they're a protector then, I wasn't quite sure what was going on at first with Velvet there truth be told." She clarified. Scylla giving her word that Velvet was fine put Iberis at a good deal of ease since she knew very well that Scylla wouldn't say something like that unless she really meant it.

When Iberis was tapped she gave a nod of confirmation she was probably someone who could provide that information, and so was Cayde as far as their knowledge backgrounds went. "Right." She replied to Cayde, indeed it was up to them again.

And before she knew it Scylla was departing to go see what was up with Chandra, two people was probably sufficient at that point for the rest to continue the important conversation they were having.

With Shion asking Iberis she responded, "Well I'm assuming you saw it too, he transferred the curse to a bone of sorts and it cracked up, so I could only deduce that a proper vessel would be necessary, I have no idea about the properties of the bone and whether or not ti was enchanted or not, but i can only logically conclude that anything which is effective at storing magic in general could be useful in storing a curse." Iberis said deducing to the best of her ability with logic based on what she learned from what she saw. While Cayde was in thought suddenly he was getting up and telling them to wait so Iberis did, looking at Shion curious as to what was going through his head, as she smiled a bit at Shion from the tender hand contact. "Hm, wonder what Cayde's got for an idea." She said matter of fact, and it wasn't before long that he was back with some sort of crystal.

Iberis watched with a bite of awe as Cayde atuned the crystal and his mana went into it, truthfully she hadn't really seen anything like it before, so it was rather interesting to her as someone intrigued by knowledge. "Yeah I think that'd do nicely if my theory is correct, logically something good at holding magic should be good at holding something like a curse." She reiterated. Would certainly be better than them needing to use a bone or something at least she imagined.

Sophia Smith

sample-e25e620a4ac0f2f48f2b6f686977373b.png

Sophia looked at the ground for a few moments before giving a small sigh. "To be honest... I don't know what you should do. I'm... well, I have always been Sophia Smith. Hell, except for a few changes, even my face is roughly the same as it was in my previous life. I didn't really have to suffer like you... So I have no clue what you're having to live through. But either way, you can ask or you can decide not to. I won't judge you either way. I know it's a hard choice to make, but I can't tell you what to do. It's your choice, after all." She reached up and pressed the side of one of her claws against the vampire's cheek, holding it there as she looked up into her eyes. "But you know, either way you choose, I'll be there to back you up, alright? I won't let anyone hurt you. You've been hurt enough in the past, and you don't deserve that. Nobody should go through a life of sadness. Not even you. Especially not you."

The other claw reached up, pressing against Kalina's other cheek, before dragging her down. Sophia pressed her lips against Kalina's for a few fleeting moments before pulling back, staring into the other girl's eyes. "You want to know what my true dream is? To see a smile on your face every day. So no matter what happens, I'll be chasing that dream. And no matter what, I will see to it that it comes true. So tell me, which choice will brighten up my world? Because only you can know that. And whichever choice you make, though it will hurt, I will still be with you. I'll be a shoulder for you to lean on and cry on whenever you need. Alright?"

The Rusted Booze
Time: 8:20
yongjia-final01.jpg

Theron
k1cqAPw.png

latest

“Yes.” His reply to Scylla was quick and without doubt. Even with her persuasion, claiming a vampire or thrall would abstain from hurting her due to her looks was ridiculous.

Morana
HWvrQTS.jpg

“Oh glorious day.” Those with keen hearing (heightened hearing F or at perception > F) would hear Morana whisper under her breath when Scylla declared she was no longer the leader.

When Scylla turned to her in particular, however, she scoffed. “Whatever illusions you need to keep you from pestering me, I'll take it.” She seemed to already regret her previous action of calling Scylla 'miss purple' by now.

Yumi
5EKHs0D.png

Shion's words, carrying a good level of empathy, rang through. “I wasn't aware...” She looked confused at Shion claiming to be so old. She definitely didn't look the part. She also wasn't sure how to react to Shion admitting to having done terrible things, but was clever enough not to mention as much. “Although I'll say one thing. I won't just admit she's in the past just yet. I can't give up on her when there's still a chance to save her.” She simply nodded to Cayde backing up Shion's words by saying she made the right choice.

Theron
k1cqAPw.png

latest

He looked at Shion, then shook his head. “I can hardly fault you for such a thing, especially not with the state our own group's been in.”

He was more interested in the next part, Shion's full explanation. He was silent all through-out, glossing over to Morana to see her nod, then back at Shion.

When Cayde returned with the pack, he was looking at it with some interest. It definitely did store some magic, but whether it would store a curse was unclear.

Senna
WBaXcKL.png

“Looking after her, huh... I guess turn-around is fair play~” She'd reply to Shion. It'd be odd to look after a senior she'd looked up too thus far, but it might be worth a shot. She did wonder why they were suddenly back to Common. Gone was her chance to brag about being multi-lingual.

She'd then chime in on Cayde's efforts. “That's some fancy thing you've got there, but that thrall's curse will be strong. Are you sure it won't just break if we're trying to stuff a strong curse into it? Perhaps we need to use multiple or something? Just to be safe?” She didn't know too much about it, mostly going off of gut instinct.

Chandra Jarmil

“Thank you.” She told Sophia, as the latter reaffirmed she'd have her back. She accepted Sophia's kiss, but it was without much feeling to it on her side. Her mind still lost in thought about which decision to make. Her words had a much bigger impact. She took a deep breath. “I don't think I can run from my past. It'd keep haunting and bothering me. Even if their answer will be difficult to deal with and their actions might back-fire, I'll have to ask them. However, I want to make it clear we're on their side first. I'll ask them, but after we dealt with the vampire. Just like how I planned to ask about being cured.” She'd made up her mind.

That's when she felt Scylla coming in to hug her from the other side, a faint smile on her lips. It was tough not to smile when feeling so loved, even through all this drama. One good thing about being tall was that she could draw Scylla and Sophia alike into a hug. “It's far more okay now, with you two here.” She'd state, treasuring the feeling of holding the two blondes close for a moment. “Staying yourself and sticking this out with me, that's already all the help I could ever ask for.” She'd reply to Scylla.

Then, she took a deep breath. “Well then, let's get ready. We'll figure out how to cure the thrall, which would convince the vampire hunters that it can be done. That'd set them on a better track to help me out, hopefully. Then we'll deal with the vampire, which would show we're on their side without a doubt. Then... then I'll reveal who's body I have and hope they'll understand somehow and would be willing and able to help me. Perhaps we can find a way to subtly let the others know beforehand, just in case... but we'll have to wait and see.”

The End.

Thank you all for joining this part! I'm working on getting part 3 up as we speak, so be on the look-out for it! It will start off with them entering the factory to go meet the thrall, so let's do all the ironing out of the plan OOC on Discord and/or add some final notes/details to the first parts of the posts in the next part. As for Sverre, trying to get access into his mind would've failed as Morana and Shion would realise his memories were 'corrupted' and unclear. However, they would manage to make them start up a 'recovering' process that'd be happening going into part 3.

These are only suggestions, please wait until a grader confirms them before adding them.

Narrator bonus worth = 42 points (From having multiple A-grade characters.)

Quick note to the grader; considering the RP ended being more than two parts, with a third part soon following and no titles having been granted in the previous part, I'll carry over the title suggestions into these parts.

Generally applicable to all characters:
Title: [Widersia Adventurer E] – Character is an adventurer of the Widersia adventurer guild. Known for being proficient in a number of terrains, Widersia adventurers tend to be diverse and capable.
Grade F - Characters are still learning the basics. They may not be fully equipped or able to handle many quests by themselves.
Grade E - Character has shown promise for the life and is no longer required to participate in basic training or mundane odd jobs. While they still have a ways to go, they at least know the basics now.

Kalina Chivernu
-

Cayde Whitinger
Title: [Self-cultivating] – Character is constantly trying to reflect on their past actions for the sake of bettering themselves. They are likelier to find flaws within themselves, but also likelier to learn to mitigate them and to avoid repeating mistakes.
Title: [Solution Seeker] - Character regularly displays and interest and puts for effort in trying to solve the various problems that plague the world. Character will have an easier time uncovering problems that need help.

[Skill: Magic E => D] – 7 points from narrator bonus. (From actively plotting and planning on how to use magic with two witches in the party.)

Iberis Odhir
Title: [Reflective] – Character has a tendency to reflect on both past and recent events. They are less likely to act quickly, but more likely to act with care and with clear goals in mind.
Title: [Cuddly] – Character appears to be extremely cuddly. Makes them seem less dangerous and makes it more difficult for people to resist a desire to hug or cuddle her.
Title: [Mind Lessor] – Character allows another person or being to persist within their mind as a lessee, in exchange for their information or favours.

Skill: Deception [F => E] - 7 points from narrator bonus. For successfully keeping up lies towards the Thrall.

Scylla
Title: [Miss Purple] – Character's purple colours are eye-catching enough to make them stand out as someone to pay attention to, for better or for worse.
Title: [Morale Leader] – Character is able to help others keep up their morale and stay motivated.
Title: [Guardian Form] – Character has an alternate identity, transformation or otherwise alternate form that serves as their guardian.

Skill: Seduction [F => E] – 7 points from narrator bonus. For gaining another charming form (Velvet) to work this skill with.

Shion
Title: [Heavenly Fluff] – Character has fur that's soft enough to the touch to sooth and calm people that are allowed to be in contact with it.
Title: [Mind Delver] – Character dived deep into the minds of others. They are more capable of understanding the thought process of others.

Skill: Focus F - 7 points from narrator bonus. For being able to focus on diving into Iberis' mind and on calming back down her own emotions in various conversations.

Sophia Smith
Title: [Devoted] – Character has devoted themselves fully to a person or to a goal. They are less likely to lose motivation or willpower when acting in the interest of who or what they're devoted to.

Skill: Seduction F – 7 points from narrator bonus. For having managed to actually deal with Kelsey at her own pace and for charming Kalina more often than not.
Skill: Resilience [Fatigue] F - 7 points from narrator bonus. For working night-shifts and continuing to work the next day.

Last edited:
Isekai Hell Grade

Elvario Elvario RavenSong RavenSong Sharena Sharena Silent Angel Silent Angel The Last Curse The Last Curse TheTimePiece TheTimePiece

Hmmmmmmm. Feel like this in-between chapter in the trilogy was very much a middle child. A lot of setup for future things. A lot of subplot. The benefit of chopping up grander narratives into multiple pieces like this does seem to offer a much more thorough exploration of more aspects in a particular storyline and connected lines. Felt like previous chapter gave a stronger flavor of the setting. The more I read of these npcs, the more I wonder if they play a crucial role as much as just give some simulation of the world trying to deal with its own problems prior to the heroes making their move. Weird thinking there was only 6 pc's in the rp despite the total cast feeling more full.

Aftermath:
N/A

Rewards: (gonna hold titles till the completion of the mission)

Kalina - 105pts

Scylla - 105pts
optional skill upgraded [Seduction F => E] - if user applies the upgrade, be sure to update earned points and spent points by 7pts.

Shion - 105pts
optional skill granted [Focus F] - if user applies the skill, be sure to update earned points and spent points by 7pts.

Sophia - 24pts
optional skill granted [Seduction F] - if user applies the skill, be sure to update earned points and spent points by 7pts.
optional skill granted [Resilience(fatigue) F] - if user applies the skill, be sure to update earned points and spent points by 7pts.

Cayde - 105pts
optional skill upgraded[Magic E => D] - if user applies the upgrade, be sure to update earned points and spent points by 7pts.

Iberis - 105pts
optional skill upgraded[Deception F => E] - if user applies the upgrade, be sure to update earned points and spent points by 7pts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back