• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Click this

PlotBrownie

May We Meet Again
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there, peps!

First of all, I'm Nirvana (Some call me Nerve) and I'm new to this site but have roleplayed on others for years

I'm looking for a long term partner. Grammar doesn't need to be perfect but understandable and not first grader level, I can also overlook the length of the replies as long as they are not one liners. But the most important thing is that you must be fast in your replies. Like no sudden three day disappearance. I manage to log in at least twice a day even on my worst days. If something happens (Finals, holiday, problem with the internet..etc) give me a warning and a range of when you might come back

I'm really into Adoption stories or long lost child stories right now but I have other interests I can work with

Topics:

Adoption

Family drama

Broken family

Long lost family member (Child or parent)

Or romantic topics like

Soulmates (In which they have a mark or a tattoo or something sci fi related)

Arranged marriages (I find these adorable)

Age gaps (Can go as far as ten years or more if one of them is 16, or more if they are 18 or older)

Fandoms:

Harry Potter

Or we can go without a fandom and just make our own world

RP in 3rd person POV please

Also I can work on Kik if you don't want this site but this site would be cool though. You'll have to give me a few pointers on how to go around here but I'll manage just fine

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back