• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

---> Click Here To Claim Your Prize <---

Tangerine

Unlucky Member

You've Won!

A chance to meet a potential roleplay partner.

...Congrats.

Things To Be Aware Of:

¤ I can play as male or female characters, but given the choice I will generally choose female.

¤ I am interested in M/F, M/M, and F/F relationships. Fair warning though, I don't have much experience with same gender pairings.

¤ You get what you give. Meaning, if you give me one liners that is most likely what you will get in return. There is a miniscule chance you will get a mini-novella, but that generally depends on my degree of boredom. Preferably, a few descriptive paragraphs would be ideal. It's difficult to progress the story with so little to build on.

¤ You get what you give. This also means that if you are willing to put in the time and effort, so am I. I love, love, love collaborating on plots. Taking the time to plot out a few points really makes me feel invested in the story, and it's interesting to see what a potential partner is leaning towards. This doesn't mean the whole thing needs to be set in stone, that would probably be worse, but only going off of "teacherxstudent" feels a little flimsy.

¤ I will be patient with you, so please, be patient with me. I don't like to respond with the first thing that pops into my head, I want to think about what is going on in the story and how the character would realistically react. That being said, I will do my best to reply at least once a day, if not every other day. I don't expect this from others, but if you are going to be idle for more than one week please let me know. After two weeks without notice I will assume the RP is abandoned.

¤ Please, if you are done with an RP, tell me. Whether you want to try something else or look for a different partner, I promise I won't be mad. Just let me know. One little sentence. Just one. Please, for the love of all that is literary, just tell me.

¤ Ahem.

¤ Feel free to ask me anything, the worst I can do is say no.

Genres/Pairings/Fandoms:

Fantasy (Low - High)

Reincarnation

Royal Competition

Modern Witch Trials

Magic/Monster Academy

Released Power x Clumsy Person

Elemental x Opposite Elemental

Emerging Power x Mentor

Gamer x Game Character

Animal Lover x Shape Shifter

Disgraced Royalty x Knight/Mercenary

Bounty Hunter x Bounty Hunter

Monster Hunter x Unwilling Apprentice

Powerful Artifact Guardian x Attempted Thief

Supernatural (Modern, Futuristic)

This could easily become horror/thriller as well.

Haunted x Haunted

Exorcist x Possessed

Exorcist x Spirit Summoner

Exorcist x Spiritually Harassed

Ghost Whisperer x Recently Deceased

Shinigami x Near Death Experience Victim

Guardian x Priest(ess)

Fallen Angel x Guardian Angel

Fallen Angel x Guardian Angel x Half Demon

Haunted Location (Mansion, School, Town, etc)

Fandoms

I prefer to use original characters, but I can be convinced to use canon.

RWBY

K Project

Inuyasha

Witch Hunter Robin

Sword Art Online

X Files

Misfits

Heroes

Charmed

Secret Circle

Supernatural (First Season)

American Horror Story: Coven

Star Trek

Harry Potter

Mortal Instruments

Applicable to All

Conflict/Adversity

Conspiracy

Mystery

Suspense

Action

Adventure

Impending Doom

Post Apocalyptic

Survival

Alterative Realities

Double Life

Interconnected Roleplays

Romance

Platonic Relationships

Rivals

Enemies

Friends

Siblings

Team Mates/Coworkers

○●°•°●○●°•°●○●°•°●○●°•°●○●°•°●○●°•°●○

Be my guest if you would like to mix and match the pairings/genres, these were just what I could think of at this time. This list will most likely be expanded upon.

I will also do slice of life if there is a well established plot. Otherwise, these subjects really don't hold my interest.

I also think any form of love triangle (M/F/F, M/M/F, M/M/M, or F/F/F) would be interesting, especially with three different roleplayers. I think it would keep things more entertaining and suspenseful, rather than if one person were to play two of the characters.

Plots

I have a few pre-existing plots on the way, though I can usually come up with a couple of ideas based on a pairing or theme. I'd also be interested in hearing any ideas you would like to try out. Even if we don't see eye to eye on it immediately, we could try to come to some sort of compromise. As I mentioned before, I love collaborating on plots.​

Hey :)

I'm interested in doing these pairings:

Gamer x Game Character

Bounty Hunter x Bounty Hunter(Although Bounty Hunter x Bounty sounds 'funny' to me as well. But I hope we can discuss this).

ChronosDesine said:
Hey :)
I'm interested in doing these pairings:

Gamer x Game Character

Bounty Hunter x Bounty Hunter(Although Bounty Hunter x Bounty sounds 'funny' to me as well. But I hope we can discuss this).
Hello! I would be happy to do any of those pairings with you. I'll PM you to discuss the details.

Magic/Monster Academy

• I prefer playing Humans against monsters, thinking we could be partners or a future love interest. We would be students learning our trade as freshmen or maybe even seniors.

• Pretty much same as above some different plot points would be needed of course, but I feel that would be fairly simple.

• Same as above.

• This is interesting however I would prefer doing Guardian Angel x VIP

SAO

• I would like to do original characters, while in game. Preferable in the first story arc with little to no contact with the canon characters

20blues said:
Magic/Monster Academy
  • I prefer playing Humans against monsters, thinking we could be partners or a future love interest. We would be students learning our trade as freshmen or maybe even seniors.

• Pretty much same as above some different plot points would be needed of course, but I feel that would be fairly simple.

• Same as above.

• This is interesting however I would prefer doing Guardian Angel x VIP

SAO

• I would like to do original characters, while in game. Preferable in the first story arc with little to no contact with the canon characters
I would be happy to use any of those prompts with you. I will send you a PM to discuss the details.

ZerokiraKurayami said:
Ah im interested in an SAO rp if that's ok? and maybe a couple of other parings too :D
Of course! I'll drop you a PM to discuss the details.

I would be interested in a Harry Potter roleplay and, same as you, I prefer to use original characters. I think it could be interesting to do a next generation HP roleplay as well if you're up for it.

PM me if you want to discuss more details.

Blondiemon said:
I would be interested in a Harry Potter roleplay and, same as you, I prefer to use original characters. I think it could be interesting to do a next generation HP roleplay as well if you're up for it.
PM me if you want to discuss more details.
PM sent!

Gamer x Game Character

Animal Lover x Shape Shifter

Disgraced Royalty x Knight/Mercenary

These all seem pretty good to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back