Click For Free Cookie

Trouvaille

행운
THE TITLE WAS A LIE.

Why herro there. I'm new here, but not to RP. Been messing around with BBcodes and BOY AM I SO CURIOUS. I'm a weeb who wastes my life on the internet and games. I love drawing (both digitally and traditionally.) I also love reading books but lately I've been reading on the internet more than in books. Hope I get to meet awesome people here.

Welcome to the site fren! :3
I like to draw too, though I've only just started digital drawing so I kinda suck at that just now!
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^
(I want my cookie)

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOT THE COOOKIEEEESS!

ahem...

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here fam. Its a nice placek people are nice and the general vibe is good. If ya want any help feel free to ask me, or any of the helpers or mods. Also, if you wanna roleplay I'm totally up for it. Anyways, have fun here!

THE TITLE WAS A LIE.

Why herro there. I'm new here, but not to RP. Been messing around with BBcodes and BOY AM I SO CURIOUS. I'm a weeb who wastes my life on the internet and games. I love drawing (both digitally and traditionally.) I also love reading books but lately I've been reading on the internet more than in books. Hope I get to meet awesome people here.
Okkkayyy then... Hiii there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back