• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cliche Romance Anyone?

SleepySloth

Current Level: Panda
Hello!
Sooo I promise I won't this is my last post requesting a partner! My name is May(Yes i'm named after a month. No i'm not born in May) and I am looking for a male or female partner to do a romance rp with me. I wan't mash the pairing of the popular/player guy/girl and the nerdy/unpopular girl. There are few different plots I have to go along with this and if you would love to hear them I would love to share them and if you have your own plot ideas I am also totally open to hearing them!

I am looking for a partner who can post at least twice a week(unless other circumstances get in the way. Then just tell me).

I would prefer two paragraph responses but if It is at least one that is fine and if its more i'm all for it!

And lastly, Someone who is willing to contribute to the story! :)

Thank you for reading and feel free to message me or leave a comment below if you are interested!

I'm up for playing a female. I have like a dozen characters for you to choose from and I'm up for any plot you'd like to do. I can't send PMs yet but if you feel up to another player just hit me up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back