Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

Every year or so I clean up accounts that have never reached 1 post when anti bot measures have been updated. Normally a majority of empty accounts belongs to bots but sometimes a real human who has no posts can get swept up in it since the clean up system can't deal.

To become immune to this simply have "1" post or higher. You are welcomed to post below in this thread if you have zero posts and want to make your account immune to the clean up process.

-Wizard

Haha i know I have more than one post but just to be sure and set Ill comment on this now ;) thanks for the warnings Wizard

Maya said:
Haha i know I have more than one post but just to be sure and set Ill comment on this now ;) thanks for the warnings Wizard
No problem :P .

You do have 78 posts, so you were never in any danger.

Reminder all, this only for users who have zero posts. Please don't post here if you have one or more posts, its not needed.

Yo.

I'm actually waiting for an rp to start, so I apologize for my inactivity. I hope to join in on the fun soon!

GoldenBlight said:
Yo.
I'm actually waiting for an rp to start, so I apologize for my inactivity. I hope to join in on the fun soon!
Its cool. Welcome to the site :) .

No! Don't take away my precious! But seriously, even us lurkers should probably post every now and again.

I didn't have time to post yet, because of tasks at school. I really hope that this is going to change in the future xp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back