• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Clayton street retry (1920's RP)

R i v e r

...Fire in my heart, Ice in my veins...

6620d78108172b4f21d1e5577cee2ae6.png

dxz7sw.jpg
Its the year 1927. The first talking motion picture is about to be shown for the first time, production, importation, transportation and sale of alcohol is banned so speakeasies are popping up everywhere and times are changing. This RP is about the lives of people living on Clayton Street and the drama surrounding their lives. Three rich families making a name for themselves in various ways are the main focus of this RP. I would like there to be drama, romance and maybe even some intrigue and some crime but it's not a necessity since this isn't exactly a mob RP.

The roleplay most likely wouldn’t be too historically exact / to the point. Since its about the people's lives that shouldn't be too big of a problem, I think.

The three major ‘players’ in the city (you can reserve a role as a member of one of those families):

(those are just ideas and I am open to change it if someone has a better idea or suggestion) Each family has 3-5 children, they can be any age from 15 to 28, parents and aunts, uncles and servants are also playable characters (not every family member has to know about the families illegal doings, of course) as well as other people living on Clayton Street.

The roles that won't be filled can be NPCs.

Church family – Own two speakeasy’s and are rum runners. (Some people whisper they might be a mob family but most aren't really sure about the truth of those rumors)
2qkq9ug.jpg

Dunraven family – Founders of the secret Midnight Club, a club much like the former Hellfire club (an exclusive invite-only club for members of rich families who wish to take part in what people perceive as immoral acts like drinking, gambling, same-sex affairs or affairs in general, etc... or just be among themselves after a long day to relax its like a high class invite-only speakeasy/secret club where morals fly out the window).

Hamilton Family – Very rich family with a lot of influence since they are one of the oldest families in the city. Many club owners turn to them if they are seeking to hire entertainment (singers, dancers, musicians and even actors) in order to get the best people for the job possible since the family is well connected and has many contacts in the entertainment circles as well as other similar places. The Hamilton's are also well known for their information skills as they are always very well informed about what is going on in the city. Some members of the family secretly sell information every now and then.

Remember this RP is about their everyday lives and the going on's in the city, it's not only about their business so technically its not a mob RP.

Anyway let me know if you would be interested to join and if you have any ideas or suggestions I would like to hear those as well.

I'm definitely interested! Perhaps playing one of the older kids (aged 25+) in the Hamilton family?

Sure can hwayi hwayi and its good to see your interested.

I am thinking about making the threads today (I will post the links when the threads are up)

I'm definitely interested! Perhaps playing one of the older kids (aged 25+) in the Hamilton family?
Hey I'm very interested in joining this.
I am very interested! Maybe being a child of the Hamilton family.
Hello! I'm interested in joining this .
Very interested! Is it possible to reserve a child of the Church family?
I'm interested :3
might make a Dunraven
I'm also interested
I made the CS thread so you guys can start on your characters (I will edit the OOC link into this post shortly)
Realistic/Modern - Clayton Street CS

Edit: the OOC link is here! Realistic/Modern - Clayton Street OOC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back