Claire Queens | Blue Streak

AzileQueen

One Thousand Club
new_by_superschool48-dake22p.png

Name: Claire Queens

Alias: Blue Streak

Race: Human

Appearance: Standing at 5' 4" and weighing 132lbs, Claire isn't as intimidating as her personality. In fact, with her flat chest and athletic build, she doesn't look appealing, either.

Personality: TBRP

Sexuality: Straight

Personal Bio: The first ever speedster, an ancestor of Claire's, was born in the 19th century in France. No one in the family remembers how they got their powers, though. As years went by, more generations of speedsters were born. Eventually, the Queens were popular not only for being a family of supers, but also being filthy rich. However, they weren't as "super" as everyone thought. They were too proud to go after any criminal below "able to cause earthquakes." The first "real" super speedster was Claire's grandmother. Claire idolized her, even though no one--not even her only son--did. When she died, Claire's father basically crumpled her very picture. Upset that her own father would do that to his mother, she vowed revenge. She got just that when she pledged to become an Anti-Hero during his funeral. Four years later, voila.

Weapons/Equipment: [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]When her powers are used "raw," it consumes her very life force. An ancestor of hers figured out how to use the sun's rays for energy(safely) and eventually STS(Sun To Speed glasses) was created. Inside the temple of the right side of STS is a chip that transfers the sunlight into her powers--we'll just call it BLUE. STS can connect to her powers through her brain, giving her the energy she needs to go fast. However, when there is no sun(raining, night time, etc.), she can store energy(when there is sun and while she's not using her powers) in BLUE(the chip) for when she needs it. Depending on how many hours BLUE was exposed to the sun depends on how long she can use her powers in darkness.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)](Oh God who did I confuse)[/COLOR]

Outfit: link

No hat or glasses. Replace the shoe and necklace logos with blue thunderbolts. These are her Sun To Speed glasses(STS). The yellow rim is blue, though. 

Skills:

- Gymnastics 

- Hand to hand

- Parkour

- Balancing.. things... idk

- Speaking fluent French

Powers:  Claire has the ability to go at super-sonic speeds. Her top speed was 900mph. Horrible migraines afterward.

Getting to the taco truck in time was totally worth it =b

Her power also consists of being able to eliminate the damage you'd normally cause.. going at 900mph. (I have no idea how to explain this)

Strengths:

She can go supa fast

The sun(just not in her eyeballs)

Her fists

Her mouth

Weaknesses:

Tacos

Her annoying older brother 

Children

Clothes that are blue(no-no to dresses, though)

Dresses

Extra: Please don't ask how all of the speedy things work because I am not smart in the science department. 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm finished~

lol everyone is older than her so I think I'll increase her age a bit, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back