• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of the Damned

"Sweetie, I haven't died once in this city. You seem to have died a lot, You have been running that mouth of yours?" She said as she fired one more bullet at her eye. "I know how to make it painful." She said she she fired another at her other leg. "Prey cant hunt hunters, But I guess you don't see that being stupid as you are."

@Kihara017

suddenly an arrow went past aki¨s knee, and she knew excactly who shot it...

¨okay really...bug off, we aren't little okay we are grown and we don't have to listen to anything you have to say, be mature and don't shoot your pesky arrows at people, learn how to listen to the people that are more mature than you.¨

@Kihara017

@The Imperial Flame

June is walking by and sees the intaction and hides in the shadows to watch without being seen. "I wonder what this is about" she thought to herself and sat cross legged.

@Castielina

Last edited by a moderator:
Christine walked out of the building she was just in as the outside scents hit her straight in the face, with her enhanced sense of smell, everything smelled either really bad or pretty distinct, she track someone better than a bloodhound could, she sighed as she thought that as she didn't like comparing herself to a dog. To her it brought down her worth, sighing once more she started walking down the street quietly as she looked at everything around her..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back