• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of the Damned

Kihara017

Furry Fox of Foxxy Foxness
Well look at what you've done, you've done gotten yourself killed! How could you be so reckless? No matter because the afterlife isn't much better my friend. Welcome to the City of the Damned, one of the many places you can end up in this hellish life. Obviously you did something to get stuck here or you just got unlucky, either way now you've gotta decide how you're going to survive. You can do whatever but be careful because the AMAF (Anti Malicious Activity Force) and the great deadly sin Greed are in a territory war of sorts. Greed is being greed and trying to take control of everything where AMAF is trying to put him behind bars. Enjoy the stay because this place is rather peaceful despite the name so long as you avoid AMAF and Greed. Good luck freshy!

Aki Soma Walking down some random street Aki looked around at the dreary landscape with strange amazement. As she continued she began skipping and giggling as if she was twelve again. The place may be a dump and full of who knows what kinds of horrors, it didn't bug her since she was now one of the horrors. So long as she didn't run into any boys at least. It had slipped her mind but she looked up and noticed it had started raining. "Awww.... it's raining. It's so beautiful!" She smiled and started skipping down another street without a care in the world.
@BlankName You may start posting now, hopefully this will attract attention for new people :3

[Outer limits of the Damned city]

In front of a old dying forest the wind suddenly began to change. It blew harder as if a coming storm was approaching. The trees bent towards the city, as dark grey clouds began to form above the forest. Black lightning flashed inside the clouds letting out a loud rumble. In front of the forest the earth shook, while two obsidian spires rows from the earth. They stretched over 12 feet tall until they bent, connecting into a archway. Sudden flashes of bright purple light emitted from the center. Slight spiritual energy could be felt from it, as mostly nether energy began to flow through. A dark substance like black water flowed from a bright purple orb in the center of the archway. The black water swirled forming a vortex in the center of the archway till it covered the entire inside.

Immediately after the gateway formed Malkavian walked through in his nether demon form. His dark purple eyes gave off a faint glow, as he looked around. The gateway closed behind him, and the obsidian archway remained. A faint nether presence was left inside the obsidian stone. Malkavian gazed out over to the city before him, as his wings slowly beat against the cold air around him. Hovering slowly Malkavian began to ascend into the air. He hovered over the city just outside the city limits examining the situation. He could feel strong entities within the city; Some of which were still here from the last time he was in this world. He looked over to what appeared to be a abandoned area. He could immediately see the old factory in which he used to own a long time ago. There is where he would go to establish a existing dominion once again. After all he would need some way to establish power in this world other then outright conflict.

@Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack awoke in the middle of a forest, a rather dying looking forest. Trees were rotted with no leaves what so ever to be found. Despite having a sword sticking through his back, he felt normal. As he pulled the sword out, an horrible realization hit him, he wasnt bleeding. Thier wasnt a drop of blood to be seen on him or around him. And he felt so cold, icy cold. Then he knew, he was dead and this land is where the dead go. Luckily he still had his long sword and his memories of being alive.

"Early bird gets the worm" he chuckle to himself as he stands up and begins marching forward into the unknown.

After walking for hours on end, Jack finally left the forest behind him. He looks around for a few minutes and all he sees is a vast landscape of mud and dirt. Just miles of mud and dirt, but suddenly he sees off into the distance something. He cant make out what it is so he begins walking toward it. After a few hours more have passed, he is able to tell that it is a city. It was by no means a glorious city, but quite the opposite. After more walking, Jack stands inside of the city.

stormknight3412 said:
After walking for hours on end, Jack finally left the forest behind him. He looks around for a few minutes and all he sees is a vast landscape of mud and dirt. Just miles of mud and dirt, but suddenly he sees off into the distance something. He cant make out what it is so he begins walking toward it. After a few hours more have passed, he is able to tell that it is a city. It was by no means a glorious city, but quite the opposite. After more walking, Jack stands inside of the city.
Zeke Crimson "Well well... I knew I smelled something bloody." Smiling behind the large fanged mask Zeke walked up to the newcomer. "So what's a sorry piece of meat like you doing in this wretched city? Oh yea, you're dead. Like the rest of us." Zeke cackled and sniffed him over. "So I'll ask again... what are you doing here? I suggest you answer before my bloodlust takes the upper hand."

Jack smiles at this creature standing in front of him.

"Nothing really, just taking stroll through paradise" Jack calmly answers.

Jack wasn't looking for a fight, yet, he sure as hell wasn't going to run from one either. He looks from one side of the city to the other side and asks "Who runs this dump?"

While he was asking this question, in his mind he was preparing for battle if it should come to it.

Amethyst was wandering around the city, alone and exhausted. With nothing to do and no one to talk to, in the distance she could hear faint giggling so she decided to check it out, moving forward it would get louder and louder until she found a girl skipping and giggling with joy.

¨h-h-hi I'm amethyst, you seem really happy today...¨

@Kihara017

Castielina said:
Amethyst was wandering around the city, alone and exhausted. With nothing to do and no one to talk to, in the distance she could hear faint giggling so she decided to check it out, moving forward it would get louder and louder until she found a girl skipping and giggling with joy.
¨h-h-hi I'm amethyst, you seem really happy today...¨

@Kihara017
Aki Soma Stopping, Aki tilted her head and saw the newcomer. "Hey... good to meet you amethyst... aren't you happy?" Aki held her hands up by her face, her two half colored hoodie meaning more to her than just something for show. "Don't you think it's a nice day?"

Castielina said:
¨yeah its a very nice day, and I guess I'm happy..whats your name¨
@Kihara017

(sorry its one sentenced)
Aki Soma "I'm Aki Soma. What brings you here? Are you lost? Or are you just having fun like me?" Aki kept her head tilted to the side, she was rather curious, it wasn't often someone came up to talk to her. Then again a lot of people knew she'd kill them if they made the wrong move but nonetheless they tried.

Castielina said:
¨no I'm not lost, just exploring, do you mind if I walk with you.¨..¨
@Kihara017
Aki Soma Aki smiled and hugged Amethyst, giggling the entire time. "Let's go! It's good to make new friends now and then." Aki continued to giggle and let go of her, walking forward, swinging her arms as she walked as if she was a five year old.

"Oh alright.." She hugged aki with an confused expression on her face..

"Is she always this happy?" She thought to herself"

'So aki, where do you wanna go?'

@Kihara017

Castielina said:
"Oh alright.." She hugged aki with an confused expression on her face..
"Is she always this happy?" She thought to herself"

'So aki, where do you wanna go?'

@Kihara017
Aki Soma "I dunno... what do you want to do?" Aki stopped and looked back to Amethyst with a curious look. She forgot to tell her about the split personality Aki had, but she also assumed that everyone knew of the two faced girl.

"How about we just walk around and get to know each other? I'll start"

'If you don't know already I am a shapeshifter. I can change into anything and anyone I want but not for fun. Only if necessary. And I don't judge people from what they are either because I'm friendly and it doesn't really matter to me. :) "

@Kihara017

Castielina said:
"How about we just walk around and get to know each other? I'll start"
'If you don't know already I am a shapeshifter. I can change into anything and anyone I want but not for fun. Only if necessary. And I don't judge people from what they are either because I'm friendly and it doesn't really matter to me. :) "

@Kihara017
Aki Soma "Alright! Let's go!" Aki giggled and grabbed hold of Amethyst's hand before walking forward again. "That's good to hear! I'm a zodiac cursed child. What that means is that depending on the animal I've been cursed with, which is a cow by the way, there's certain things that happen. One example is that if a boy hugs me, I'll transform into the animal I've been cursed with!" Aki giggled and continued, "Though one other thing is something about my personality... people say I'm either white Aki or black Aki... I don't know what they mean by that though." Aki frowned, she could never retain her memory whenever she swapped personalities, and sometimes it was without warning that it would switch.

"Hmm that's cool! Not for you I don't think but from what I'm hearing it sounds cool, another thing g about me is I have emotional problems which means at any moment I would start crying or be furious at something for no reason, haha its actually kinda funny" :)

@Kihara017

Castielina said:
"Hmm that's cool! Not for you I don't think but from what I'm hearing it sounds cool, another thing g about me is I have emotional problems which means at any moment I would start crying or be furious at something for no reason, haha its actually kinda funny" :)
@Kihara017
Aki Soma Everything was good until Aki snapped. Nothing had triggered it, she simply turned a wheel. "Yea? No kidding it's not cool! What the hell do you expect?! I don't even have control over it! It's not cool and welcome to the emotional problem club! Why would it be funny hmm? You enjoy having no control over how you act? I sure as hell hate it!" Aki glared forward and stopped. "It's funny that I know the difference between myself and my 'white' Aki counterpart. She's so naïve... now if you really want to know why they call me black Aki and white Aki its because this me is ruthless and has killed multiple people just for thinking about certain things about me. White Aki on the other hand is the innocent little girl who just can't grow up."
((And the fun begins haha))

The air resonated with a bang as a nearby innocent bystander fell to the ground. The click of heels signaled the shooters approach. "Get down now! This is a Robbery. Throw all weapons and valuables on the ground. None move and no one dies." She said her red hair framing her face.

@Kihara017

@Castielina

The Imperial Flame]The air resonated with a bang as a nearby innocent bystander fell to the ground. The click of heels signaled the shooters approach. "Get down now! This is a Robbery. Throw all weapons and valuables on the ground. None move and no one dies." She said her red hair framing her face. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26370-kihara017/ said:
@Kihara017[/URL]

@Castielina
Aki Soma Black Aki was still present and looked to amethyst for a moment before looking at this new red headed newcomer. Staring at her for a few moments she fell to the ground and busted out laughing. Stuttering because of her laughter she tried to speak to the newcomer, "Y-you know... we-we're outside... and you l-look like a-an idiot!" Aki couldn't control her laughter. After a few moments she sat up and wiped tears from her eyes. "That's real funny... boy I'm glad idiots exist."

The red head fired a shot directly at Aki, aiming for her knee. She then fired another bullet at the air 2 feet above her. "Last I checked, Little girls don't belong on the streets. Go back to baking or something ." She never even changed facial expression. "I never said we were inside, learn to listen to the person with the guns."

@Kihara017

@Castielina

@Kihara017[/URL]

@Castielina
Aki Soma As Aki was laughing she felt the bullet graze her knee as she shifted. Looking up her face had become... something unnatural. "You just shot at me... you... shot... at me?" Standing up Aki's eyes seemed to give off a different expression than moments before. "You know why I love this city? It's full of morons like you. People who think that shooting at anyone in particular will always go out in their favor because they have the advantage... you know why that's wrong? In this city you're already dead. There is no dying again... no living... nothing. Everyone is on equal ground, so shoot at me all you want, I'll simply stand up again as if nothing had happened after a good ten minutes." Aki laughed for a few moments. "The first few times I died in this city I was freaked out, white Aki mode the entire time... but once I figured out how it worked, I didn't care. So go ahead... shoot me. The only way you're going to keep me dead in any sense is if you lock me behind a couple thousand pounds of iron bars." Aki held out her hands as if she was waiting. "C'mon... gonna pull the trigger? I can't wait to come back to this city in a few minutes and hunt you down. I'll enjoy it."
((And we drop a big old piece of lore on the city... time to add a lore tab haha.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back