• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern City of Sins

I- OH MY GOSH, I APOLOGIZE JACOB. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET ON AS MUCH, SORRY I KEPT YOU WAITING! (':3)

And also, didn't I already submit a CS?

@Jacob Berry

I'm off again after this post.

I'm really sorry, I've gotta drop this rp. I've got a living crap ton going on and I have to drop out on a few rps... So sorry guys!

I apologize but I'll only be able to post on Wednesday this week, since long replies take me some hours to make and I'm currently unable to spend that much time here.

Agreed. I am working on getting a post up soonish. I can't really think on a sick mind though. I have a cold

I think I'll manage to write my reply tomorrow...I apologize, I had some stuff from college I needed to take care of and it took longer than I expected.

I do hope this has not died yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
It is fine. I was sick most of last week, and I have been busy with High School and soccer, so I understand.

I too hope it hasn't died, but I fear the worse

Alright, I hate to do this but I feel like this RP is dead. With only three maybe four of us still active. Also, it was my fault for poor management. I apologize for taking up your time. @killerlung @Mine and everyone else. Once more sorry

Well... I mean...we could convert it into a smaller rp, I mean in theory.

In the words of quite possibly the greatest fictional boxer, Rocky Balboa, "it's not over till it's over"

@Mine

@killerlung

You mean a roleplay about the Satsuma family?

...I feel like a child writing a Santa's gift list.

I want it, real bad. But it might be too much to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again I am sorry, but with only three(More like two) people participating and others not being on in weeks, this RP has died.

I like @killerlung idea. Make it a 1x1 between you two or something along those lines?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back