• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern City of Sins

Thank you. I'm gonna wait to see if one or to more people join. Also, I'm unoriginal so my characters name is from a famous Footballer xD

@Shimakage Thunder Accepted. We always need a rich girl xD

Alrighy! Since there are 5 of us(If @Cavil finishes his CS) I will be posting the first post soon.

Let's see... I go to work at 2 and get off at 6, then go to the gym at 6:15 sooo I could finish my character sheet at maybe 8-9pm EST

@Jacob Berry , Would it be alright if my character led her own Yakuza Clan?

Yeah, I don't mind. She can even be a rival to Death's Kiss, or an ally. i'm down with either. @Shimakage Thunder

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Yeah, I don't mind. She can even be a rival to Death's Kiss, or an ally. i'm down with either. @Shimakage Thunder

[/QUOTE]
Cool, I'll have her lead her own Biker-Style Yakuza, called the Crimson Fangs. We're all on the same side, right?

Well, my Character is a Yakuza Descendant...And she leads one of numerous Yakuza Families. Even though there is a strict code of honor, that doesn't mean they like each other, so I can see potential alliance between our characters.

Yeah. And there are only two superpower Yakuza in Tokyo. The Mafia's are your common Irish and Russian mob

Which, will be explained in more depth later on. I see your gang like Sons of Anarchy :3

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Yeah. And there are only two superpower Yakuza in Tokyo. The Mafia's are your common Irish and Russian mob

Which, will be explained in more depth later on. I see your gang like Sons of Anarchy :3

[/QUOTE]
I guess you can say they are the Japanese Version of the Sons of Anarchy hahahahaha

Hahaha. Yes. I like that Idea. Lets just hope... well, no spoilers XP

I like your post too. Can't wait for Shinji to meet Jessica. I think it may be... interesting to say none the least. *Evil grin*

Yeah, me and @Cavil got it sorted out in chat xD Plus,our posts aren't major or ground breaking :3

@Austin Marie Arlein Accepted. Very interested to meet your character. And yes, Seduction counts as a skill

@killerlung Definitely accepted! Also, Shinji smokes, so yay xD And of course, my favorite part of your CS, "shooting sh*t,"

@Cavil[/URL] got it sorted out in chat xD Plus,our posts aren't major or ground breaking :3

@Austin Marie Arlein Accepted. Very interested to meet your character. And yes, Seduction counts as a skill

@killerlung Definitely accepted! Also, Shinji smokes, so yay xD And of course, my favorite part of your CS, "shooting sh*t,"
Haha yeah I thought you might like that, it'll be interesting to see how Kota interacts with other gangs as a contractor, and even more so with smokers like Shinji xD

Shinji isn't a heavy smoker though. He only smokes when he is super stressed and stuff like that. xD Sorry for the late reply.

Also, heading to bed! So I will take a look at the posts in the morning and probably reply. I'm tired and have school in the morning -_-

Nice posts @killerlung and @NetherTacos Now, we wait for the others to post their intros. Also, can I get everyones timezone so I know when most will be able to post?

@Cavil[/URL] got it sorted out in chat xD Plus,our posts aren't major or ground breaking :3
--- Double Post Merged, Yesterday at 9:13 PM, Original Post Date: Yesterday at 8:52 PM --- @Austin Marie Arlein Accepted. Very interested to meet your character. And yes, Seduction counts as a skill

--- Double Post Merged, Yesterday at 9:33 PM --- @killerlung Definitely accepted! Also, Shinji smokes, so yay xD And of course, my favorite part of your CS, "shooting sh*t,"
Cool, thanks! Also, (about the seduction thing) I thought so. xD I'm sorry I wasn't very detailed; I was rather busy that night. I took the time today to read all of your CS' and they're really sick! Looking forward to roleplaying with you all.

Awesome! And it is fine, sometimes it is best to have a mysterious character. @Austin Marie Arlein

And like she said. Everyone's characters look amazing and I am definitely looking forward to this RP

Also, @killerlung Kota is a straight up savage, excuse my inner teenager though xD

Hahaha, @Jacob Berry Yeah that's what they call him, I'm sure he'll have a few interesting run ins with folks. Heck I think he's about to have a pretty stellar one now, @Shimakage Thunder XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back