• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy City of Evil: A Supervillian roleplay

Ooooh, I'm interested!

A fifth grade character would be able to fit in with the villains? Would a ten-year-old with a candy selling racket work?

Sounds interesting. I'm all for supervillains.

Edit: I'm curious as to how magic and deals with hell work, could you elaborate on those?

Last edited:
Ooooh, I'm interested!

A fifth grade character would be able to fit in with the villains? Would a ten-year-old with a candy selling racket work?

No, if only because it seems a bit too jokey.

Sounds interesting. I'm all for supervillains.

Edit: I'm curious as to how magic and deals with hell work, could you elaborate on those?

Well it isn't specially with hell, you could make a deal with any being who could offer power, from a fairy to an Outer God. Magic can be gotten in three ways, a magical object, having a natural affinity, or gaining it from a 'sponsor' as it was. Your deal with the beings are different, but to gain more from them you have to have more to bargain with. Some creatures might accept money because they have their own human like desires. Others might want to spread chaos. Dark Bank provides a go between for such beings, and some villains find themselves joined in their organization after getting to deep and having their debt owed to them. But thats up to you.

I was wondering about the mental enhancement goon thing. Are the goons separate characters? Would they be kinda under my control, or do they fall into the realm of NPC?

I think it would be really cool to have a right-hand man that's been there from the start.

Well this certainly looks awesome. If you don't mind me asking/aren't too full now, what do people treat your average superhuman like? And roughly what percentage of the general population have powers? And finally do powers sometimes develop naturally, or are they generally the result of some kind of intervention?

zJDk7.gif

1. What's the character limit?
  2. What's the power limits and how many could I have at first?
  3. Would a man who channels demonic powers be better or a scientist that relies mostly on biotechnology and bioengineering but also has some sort of influential ability on the wealthy?
  4. What exactly is the world's description?
  5. What are supervillain prisons like?
  6. Are we allowed to have our own small NPC-type superheroes, or do you have to control them all? Are villains with morals allowed (though not my guys)?
  7. What about villains who are evil for the sake of villainy?
  8. Also I'm confused as to what our characters start off with... In terms of the Dark Bank.

Last edited:
This looks interesting. I usually post short replies, I am not very practiced in long ones. So the fact replies do not have to be too long is good for me. I will just keep an eye on this, if ya don't mind...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back