• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ผ - ๐“ž๐“ž๐“’

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Is Godly Alignment just their D&D-esc alignment? What does "Current Position" under Vulnerabilities refer to?
Basically yes for the first one! Iโ€™d say itโ€™s more like whether theyโ€™re like a good-natured or one of those โ€œunderworldโ€ dark gods if that helps :3 but yes you can use the whole โ€œtrue neutralโ€ shabam ksjsksjs
As for the current position, itโ€™s basically like an update after all their history- a certain โ€œwhere are they now?โ€ if you will sksnsn

Okay so, Idumea is almost done. I only need to finish the personality section of her cs.

I yeeted in a sheet โ€” It's about midnight here so please let me know if anything needs to be fixed, expanded, deleted, etc. Happy to change things around!

am politely observing everybody's characters so far. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ everybody is foine af send help.

i dropped in me placeholders so far, hopefully i can get to them soon!! no bcs. if anybody hates ppl who are always up in everybody's business. moemis needs an archnemesis. ๐Ÿ˜ถ he is Annoying and will try to drag everybody's characters into drama.

Will you help me understand "general impressions" in the category of "appearance," I read this and think of how they'll be perceived by others, but in a way that's more associated to personality, like coming off as cocky and arrogant?

i think that's what it means, yeah - like, if you saw this character walking down the street or if the other characters saw them, what would they notice? that's how i understand it, anyways. ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธbut im dumb so. ๐Ÿ˜ถ

i think that's what it means, yeah - like, if you saw this character walking down the street or if the other characters saw them, what would they notice? that's how i understand it, anyways. ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธbut im dumb so. ๐Ÿ˜ถ

0B62B1D5-2E32-43FF-854B-ABEDE5E3FA5B.jpeg
this is why weโ€™re 4LYFERS ong
JSBSJS BUT YEAH BASICALLY WHAT FRIE SAID LIKE if I had to go into further detail itโ€™d be like well are they put-together? Or are they disheveled and scattered? Do they seem confident in themselves etc etcโ€ฆ

I think I am changing my god to one of "Passion & Potency"
So I hope that'll be alright, he'll be an interesting lad and I can't wait for you guys to read him when I'm finished.

heh

Last edited:
hi, hello all new peeps! ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธi'll try and get at least one of my characters up tomorrow but - absolutely loving everybody's ideas rn. the way everybody's gods are so unique?? the big brain ideas. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

gorgeous-angry.gif

all the cs's look GORJUS. just a reminder for existing and even new joiners that we'd like for the areas your god/goddess controls to be clearly interrelated! anyways, keep up the good work & i can't wait to see the finished products :kissclosedeyes:

i'll try and get to my cs today!! the ideas so far are impeccable. ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™‚๏ธ

tossing around a few ideas but thinking about a goddess of destruction and rebirth/creation, like Kali from Hindu mythology. she would have kind of two personalities, the soft, hopeful, cinnabun rebirth side and the violent, angry destruction side.

also maybe a god of fortune?

Last edited:
hi guys. me and .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ have really appreciated all the interest youโ€™ve shown us but due to a really pressing personal issue for one of us, we donโ€™t think we can give you all and this rp the full attention it deserves so for that reason, weโ€™re going to be ending it for now. youโ€™ll all be the first to know when weโ€™re back and better than ever!

2B473A8D-36C4-4E5B-A692-7DC3A4AA1044.jpeg
itโ€™s sad bc you guys had such good ideas ah. but yeah it wouldnโ€™t be fair to GM an rp where weโ€™re not giving a 100% so when the reboot comes, rest assured you guysโ€™ll be the first to know!!

Take care of what you need to and thank you for letting us know, I know it's gotta feel bad but this a way better choice then half assing a roleplay! Thanks you guys are doing great!

Users who are viewing this thread